Your MFC name

sparkly1

So I was just wondering why everyone chose their MFC name, (yeah I guess I am nosey), I mean it's obvious that Freddiesdouble is just the spit and double of Freddie Mercury so no need for explanations there.

But I'll tell you about mine.

Sparkly1

I just happen to like all things that sparkle, like a minor bird I am attracted to glittery things, from sparkling jewels to the sparkles on ice, the sun hitting the sea, the particles they sometimes have in tarmac etc etc, I have had this attraction to it for as long as I can remember. I used to walk home on a night and feel elated at the glistening raindrops in trees.

So how about you guys.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I assumed the MFC was way bigger than it was, and assumed that all versions of 'Sarie' were taken.

stupidstupidstupid.

"Ghosts In The Radio" is a song by Pretty Girls Make Graves.

Mirano:

I was registed on a comunity-site a couple of years ago.. And I didn't know which name I wanted too have!

Then.. "Mirano" came up in my head.. And I think it's a beautiful name, so..:blush-anim-cl:

I chose another name originally but someone had already used it, and this just popped into my head. Don't know why, as I could have used a variation on my first choice :doh:

My MFC name is my RL name! :naughty:

it is pronounced (Elijah) btw....My mom was CRAZY when she had me...she still is!

That's cool!

'Elijah' is one of my family names.:thumb_yello: Except they used it for a boy. I plan on naming my son Aidan Elijah.

Ingie is my nickname in real life. It's short for Ingrid. I've been either called Ingie or Ing my entire life. vV stands for my last name but if you want to summon me, just Ingie is enough because I get tired of the vV:roftl:

Now I think about it...Ingie does resemble Fergie somehow...Hope that if I'll ever get famous she won't sue my ass XD

That's cool!

'Elijah' is one of my family names.:thumb_yello: Except they used it for a boy. I plan on naming my son Aidan Elijah.

my friend larkin is OBSESSED with anything ending in aden.

waden,aden,jaden,braden, etc.

we tease her "Aww larkin you're having a baby is it waden or jaden?"

my friend larkin is OBSESSED with anything ending in aden.

waden,aden,jaden,braden, etc.

we tease her "Aww larkin you're having a baby is it waden or jaden?"

Ahaha, I love any name ending in lyn.

Aaralyn. Jaylin. Brooklyn. Roslyn. Corlyn. etc.

I've already picked out my children's names. And my husband better go along with them.:sneaky2: