Your MFC name

sparkly1

I LOVE Star Wars!! :D

did you know that the guy from Willow played an Ewok?

(anyone besides me seen Willow?)

Yes I have seen it, and the guy Warwick Davies did in fact play Wicket in Return of Jedi, and he is the professor in the Harry Potter films too!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never joined anything on the internet before I joined the MFC, so I was quite naive internet-wise. When I saw the box named nickname I assumed it had to be another one then your RL one...

So I used my names which I got from (roman catholic) baptism. I use the abbrevetion a lot in RL, always did, it has got nothing to do with the MFC. I sign notes to my hubby with AMP.

In short: if I knew on forehand I would have used my RL name Anneke, to make things easier.

At the Oldlings I am usually called AMP and everyone else can do so too.

I knew there would be some interesting stories behind peoples MFC names lol.

I often use the word Sparkly in front of my other net names, I have been Sparklycinders, and SparklySinders to name a few on poetry sites I also started my own poetry site with Sparkly in the title but thats deleted as I stopped having time to post on it since Mika over took most of my time lol.

This is a cool thread!

Ny name is Niamh but it's actually pronounced "neeve", but since it's Irish it's hard to know the pronunciation from the spelling so I write it phonetically. The 272...I put it on cos for some reason I thought Neeve on its own would be taken.... :shocked: It stands for BSB (like in predictive texting, BSB=272).....I had a 12-year-long obsession with Backstreet Boys, until Mika took over......

Yes I have seen it, and the guy Warwick Davies did in fact play Wicket in Return of Jedi, and he is the professor in the Harry Potter films too!

I didn't know that....and they say MFC isn't educational, tut.

I'm sure there has been a thread like this ..I seem to remember explaining my username before..

Gata gordinha is Portuguese for chubby/fat cat. I had a Portuguese boyfriend once who used to say I looked like a fat cat (what a charmer eh?) and also, my son always says the same, that I am like a big fluffy cat. Aww. Not sure why, it'd be a strange and unfortunate cat that looked like me..:naughty:

I wish though I'd just stuck with Rachel as my username as nobody can spell gatagordinha, it is pronounced gatagordeenya, if anyone wants to know (I'm sure you don't:naughty: )

Ahaha, I love any name ending in lyn.

Aaralyn. Jaylin. Brooklyn. Roslyn. Corlyn. etc.

I've already picked out my children's names. And my husband better go along with them.:sneaky2:

My mom wanted to name me Kourtlyn. That would have been interesting. If I was a boy I would have been named Kirby...though I think that would have been a cool name for me now. I could pull it off. :mf_rosetinted: My brothers both have cool, unique names and I got a common one that 6 or 7 other girls in my school has. There's even a girl who spells it the same way and her last name starts with a "K" too.

Usually, I go by Sarie-Contrary, or some form of those two words.

"Sarie Sarie, quite contrary. How does your garden grow?"

My mom wanted to name me Kourtlyn. That would have been interesting. If I was a boy I would have been named Kirby...though I think that would have been a cool name for me now. I could pull it off. :mf_rosetinted: My brothers both have cool, unique names and I got a common one that 6 or 7 other girls in my school has. There's even a girl who spells it the same way and her last name starts with a "K" too.

I know. My sister's name is Autumn.

And I get stuck with a boring-ass name.

My brothers are Koby and Kaylor. The name Koby is really only known because of Kobe Bryant but besides that I can't think of anyone else named that. Kaylor is completely out there...my mom got it from a hospital on a show on TV. :naughty: Most people call him Taylor but clearly we all have names that start with K.

Ahahaha. My mom named us kids' middlenames after our grandmothers' first names. But both of us only ever liked one grandmother, so I got the loser grandma's name permanently stuck to me. It's an ugly-ass way of spelling "Eleanor"

We have some pretty interesting family names, though. Colton, Elijah, Leola, Adelaide, Cai, Lynn (for a boy), Asthina...

My real name is Marjolein and when I first started posting on forums I used to spell it backwards: nielojram. On one forum I got quite active and they wanted to shorten it, so it became Nielo. That stuck. :biggrin2:

Well its my myspace name [[thatradfreakyouknow]] but shorter, because i gt annoyed typing the full thing out all the time xD

But i got that name from a friend, she just went, 'yeah and this carmel, shes just this rad freak i know'

But I probably should have just used my name as Carmel, or something obvious xD

I love England, and want to live there someday!

( overly obsessed with-

1) MIKA!

2) moving to somewhere in england or italy or france or something!

I thought you WERE from england :shocked: LOL

IGata gordinha is Portuguese for chubby/fat cat. I had a Portuguese boyfriend once who used to say I looked like a fat cat (what a charmer eh?) and also, my son always says the same, that I am like a big fluffy cat. Aww. Not sure why, it'd be a strange and unfortunate cat that looked like meI wish though I'd just stuck with Rachel as my username as nobody can spell gatagordinha, it is pronounced gatagordeenya, if anyone wants to know (I'm sure you don't:naughty: )

LOVE fatty, fluffy cats.. :wub2: they rule :mf_rosetinted:

what is your real nammmmeeee?

that'll stay a mistery :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I've noticed the brits do that alot. You take the first syllable or letter of someone's name and add their 'z' or 'az'.

I used to have a friend from England who called me 'Saz'. She told everyone to call her Kaz (her name was Karin). We had a friend Melissa who she called 'Maz'.

haha my name would be Aiz and i guess it would sound like A*s:roftl: