• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew I was right till Pam's "blog".

Spent the whole DAY searching for it.

:sneaky2::naughty:

I almost peed myself when I saw that. Made staying up all night to make that fake paper totally worth my while. :roftl:

So it wasn't more than a stupid joke?

Actually, Kelzy's joke is much much better, you know why? 'cause it was a joke all the time, and there were not people deluded with that

I would be happy for him the day Mika could do a travel like that. Seems that you wouldn't, 'cause you think it's funny enough to joke about

You bloody unbelievers. You are so cynical! You'll be sorry. :sneaky2:

Good job I have found this link to the blog that Pam Travers was talking about.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/181/aprilpr4.jpg

:huglove: Simply brilliant.

But us? Cynical? We have been hanging around you too long.... :mf_rosetinted:

dcdeb

So it wasn't more than a stupid joke?

Actually, Kelzy's joke is much much better, you know why? 'cause it was a joke all the time, and there were not people deluded with that

I would be happy for him the day Mika could do a travel like that. Seems that you wouldn't, 'cause you think it's funny enough to joke about

and here we are... bad bad apples... :ban:

Mika can do whatever he wants and he's been to India before so it's not some pipedream for him that he could never attain.

I have lived in Mika's neighbourhood. Trust me, he's having a much better time at home than he would be yogic flying around India.

Mika can do whatever he wants and he's been to India before so it's not some pipedream for him that he could never attain.

I have lived in Mika's neighbourhood. Trust me, he's having a much better time at home than he would be yogic flying around India.

Although, "yogic flying" sounds really fun! :naughty:

I didn't know that. When was this said?

He's suffered from panic attacks in the past, and had a breakdown when he was a child. If you are prone to anxiety, you can learn to control it, but it's always likely to return if you get too stressed.