Mika goes to India!

babspanky

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no, fries are delicious, as long as you don't think about what they've been fried inlol. dipping them in mayo sounds a bit.......ermmmm

am i missing something!!!?? pffft

:shocked: it's ach really good. i love mayo and eat it a lot :blush-anim-cl:

I was totally going to PM the link to this thread last night bit fell asleep before I could... didn't want you to miss it!

Glad you didn't. :naughty:

--Jack

i forwarded her the pm bab sent me that night :naughty: considering she hadn't be online for a while, i wasn't sure she would come around, and didn't want her to miss it if she ever did :naughty: :naughty:

Thumbs up and thank you to the "production team" :naughty:

(funny it sounds now, but yesterdays morning I left totally persuaded that its some group of colleagues that played April fools' jike on poor Babs :roftl: ....)

the "who usually travels everywhere with his oldest sister "was just hilarious, it was absolutely satirical... and the yogic flying,lmao...and the fact that he thinks the experience would be "enlighting":roftl:

the best part was the name of babs 's friend, i really loved it.

That bit was true, I have got a freind named Shobna. :naughty:

Personally, my fave part of the joke is the 3 pages of fake conversation we had in the Apple thread, where we debated about the article's reality and whether or not it should be posted in the news section. :naughty:

--Jack

Hell Jack, I was believing it myself by then. :naughty:

Personally, my fave part of the joke is the 3 pages of fake conversation we had in the Apple thread, where we debated about the article's reality and whether or not it should be posted in the news section. :naughty:

--Jack

This was the absolutly most convincing part! Smart girls!:naughty:

I'm surprised so many people were skeptical actually. I thought we had our bases covered and was only praying that Mika wasn't going to go clubbing in front of the paparazzi on Sunday night. :naughty:

Oh, Mika, you really ought to go out more!:roftl:

You gals never had me! Well maybe a little... I did have to rummage through the AsianLite website and looked at all their most recent headlines :naughty:

Good try though. I expect something really brilliant next year :wink2: And kudos on all the hard work. :thumb_yello:

Do you know what made me feel suspicious about these "news"? Babs saying that she's sad when Mika is not in the UK. I'd never expect this sort of reaction from her.

But it was a very well organised joke:thumb_yello:

Do you know what made me feel suspicious about these "news"? Babs saying that she's sad when Mika is not in the UK. I'd never expect this sort of reaction from her.

But it was a very well organised joke:thumb_yello:

Actually there were some elements that were true, and believe it or not, that is one of them - really.

I think the funniest part in this whole thing was all the confusing PMs in the last stages where we were trying to figure out who, what and when to reveal that it was a joke.

I posted the reveal, because I missed reading PMs, missed reading parts of PMs, then I was PMed to "delete" my reveal....damn confusing. Then Yop "quoted" my reveal, then I had to PM her to delete her post. Aaagh! :roftl:

I think the funniest part in this whole thing was all the confusing PMs in the last stages where we were trying to figure out who, what and when to reveal that it was a joke.

I posted the reveal, because I missed reading PMs, missed reading parts of PMs, then I was PMed to "delete" my reveal....damn confusing. Then Yop "quoted" my reveal, then I had to PM her to delete her post. Aaagh! :roftl:

Haha, that was hilarious! In fact it was all great fun! :thumb_yello:

What was nice for me; I didn't do a thing! I just PM'd the online apples.. and then they made it all! I just kinda had 117 PMs that night. Everything was also sent to me.

Actually there were some elements that were true, and believe it or not, that is one of them - really.

awwwwwwwww that's is the sweetest thing i've ever heard you say!

brings a tear to my eye :

you know what.... thinking about it NOW ... wouldn't you have just cut out the part about mika to scan & post, instead of scanning an entire page of irrelevent news about other people? that would have made more sense !:sneaky2:

you know what.... thinking about it NOW ... wouldn't you have just cut out the part about mika to scan & post, instead of scanning an entire page of irrelevent news about other people? that would have made more sense !:sneaky2:

:naughty: Lord no, I am a lazy bitch. :naughty:

It makes it more believeable this way. Showing, that there is more than just the piece about Mika. But on the other hand, it's also suspicious. Why would he scan the whole page? :naughty: