Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there are so few threads active tonight we could make a party all around the ones who are...or did i have too much too drink and i am talking nonsense?????

I'm too tired to be partying around may threads, but hey, we make a party EVERYWHERE we go, so...

Why did everyone suddenly vanished? Ouch, that hurts! I swear I showered today! :mf_rosetinted:

Hello girls! Welcome! I hope you don't find us too stupid in here? :naughty:

Unfortunately I am off to bed, but you may find the Australians are coming online shortly!

fangirl.jpg

I have always wanted to post this picture in here since I found it on Google in October but have been to shy to visit before now :naughty:

Edited by 77red

Hello girls! Welcome! I hope you don't find us too stupid in here always talking about apples? :naughty:

Unfortunately I am off to bed, but you may find the Australians are coming online shortly!

Thanks but...it's 3.30 am here too, so I guess we won't be here too long! :roftl:

Good night!

Probably not since a bunch of them have traveled together interstate for a week.

G'night. :bye:

fangirl.jpg

I have always wanted to post this picture in here since I found it on Google in October but have been to shy to visit before now

:naughty:

Hi ChikaDee, guess my first time here...

apple.gif

but then this forum is so dead tonight i'm taking a stroll around...

Miss Wonka! I've missed you in here! Sorry, I was off helping the rest of the family get ready for a bike ride.

May I join you? :naughty:

The more the merrier?

lets go to gasmics its hotter there tonigth...

we had too much booze mary we should go to sleep lol

Looks like I'm gonna have to go into "that" thread to find anyone tonight...

fangirl.jpg

I have always wanted to post this picture in here since I found it on Google in October but have been to shy to visit before now :naughty:

Brilliant! I love it.

I love his expression :naughty:.

Do you or Twatty have any idea who made it? I feel kind of bad about stealing it :naughty:

Sorry, I've got no idea. And if the person who made it sees that you have it and has an issue with it, I'm sure they'll contact you. Otherwise you could try tracking down all the banner and siggy threads and see if it's in one of those...

Do you or Twatty have any idea who made it? I feel kind of bad about stealing it :naughty:
Sorry, I've got no idea. And if the person who made it sees that you have it and has an issue with it, I'm sure they'll contact you. Otherwise you could try tracking down all the banner and siggy threads and see if it's in one of those...

Sorry I don't know who made it either. But like CD said, if the person who made it sees it they'll probably let you know.

How generous of you Kelz!! Lap it up!!

I cannot complain about coldness in Tokyo because the Canadians are probably buried to the rooftops in snow. But after an Oz summer, it sure feels like snow here. *inserts brrrrr smiley*

Sending you all Sunshine from the Gold Coast of Australia!

:huglove:

Sunshine...oh...thank you!:wub2:

We have hardly seen the sun for months, except for really shorts visits standing low at the horizon....:blink:

All I can offer is a bag of snow balls.:wink2:

Hi Jack! Well we have missed you, there have been weeks, months without sensible debate or conversation. :naughty:

Seriously though, we seem to have lost a core of interesting posters, so don't be so long next time, doesn't matter if you don't want to talk about Mika. I don't want to that much myself. :wink2:

Welcome back, Jack. We've missed you. :cheerful_h4h:

What have you been up to lately?

Like Babs said, we're severely lacking in proper conversation. It doesn't have to be about Mika, just as long as it doesn't involve solely monosyllabic words and/or the overuse of exclamation marks. :naughty:

Welcome back, Jack. We've missed you. :cheerful_h4h:

What have you been up to lately?

Like Babs said, we're severely lacking in proper conversation. It doesn't have to be about Mika, just as long as it doesn't involve solely monosyllabic words and/or the overuse of exclamation marks. :naughty:

But....:tears: how will I express myself without exclamation points? !!!!!!!

:mf_rosetinted:

Hey there Jack, nice to see you back. Even if only briefly.

Hello apples! I am sorry to have been so gone. I've missed you all. Sadly, have not missed Mika so can't be bothered to really check in here much... :sorry:

But I'll try to do better?

--Jack

Hello!

I've missed you too!:thumb_yello:

Welcome back!

• 2 weeks later...

Calling all Apples

AppleCalltoAction2.jpg

Ok, I need some Apple luv....

I'm home with a cold today, which has allowed me more time on MFC than I've had in a long time, which is great!

However, my cold has also put me in a "no patience for bullsh!t" mood.

Combined, this has lead me to going all around MFC and MikaSounds too (comment is not approved yet), lecturing people to stop all the whining for Mika to hurry up with the second album. I just got annoyed and went all out with a couple of big rants. Here's one of them: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2095028&postcount=481 (Yes, this is me ranting... I don't get much meaner than that in public.)

I'm expecting some "we're all entitled to our own opinions" etc etc.... so I just wanted to come here to the Apple thread where I can feel free to be a sourpuss (or a sour apple) today.

What do you say... can I get a little Apple love? :ap_rosetinted: