MFC - Officialness Update

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tauruslady..your siggy is fantastic. I love love it!!!

How did you make it?

thank you too!:blush-anim-cl: I used photoshop, I just saved it each time on a different colour then put it all together in an animation:naughty: its actually a black and white pic, I just coloured in parts of it and...tada!

ok, its a bit more complicated than that, but it was fun:naughty:

thank you too!:blush-anim-cl: I used photoshop, I just saved it each time on a different colour then put it all together in an animation:naughty: its actually a black and white pic, I just coloured in parts of it and...tada!

ok, its a bit more complicated than that, but it was fun:naughty:

I want photoshop so bad it hurts!! you did a wonderful job, all I can really think is WOW!!!

I want photoshop so bad it hurts!! you did a wonderful job, all I can really think is WOW!!!

I was the same for a long time, craving photoshop, so my art teacher gave me a free copy!!!:shocked: about a year ago, I'm in love with it:naughty:

right I'm off now, seeya:)

Nup. It's ALREADY too late! Day I joined this forum I went bonkers and it's just gotten worse *coughbettercough* since.:)

:roftl:

I know, MFC sucks *coughrulescugh* big time!

Must...official....can't....going....die....*falls over*

*administers CPR*

:stretcher:

i know i may cause some trouble writing this post, and i apologize to the owners and to the moderators/admins.

i write this post in the hope that Mika or Jerry reads it...yes i admit that sometimes i write in the hope that my words can reach mika and/or his management! i do it mainly because i'd like them to pick up our suggestions....am i the only one? :blush-anim-cl:

i know many of us are bitterly disappointed by the way this new property is skipping the official announcement....of course we do not expect special benefits to be granted to the fanclub immediately or in the future, i mean, it's not only this.

what we need and require is that you give us our fun back.

MFC is not fun anymore...we feel neglected, embarassed, depressed.

We are expecting an official recognition that we are the fanclub Mika decided to acquire and that Jerry is going to manage.

We expect more organization and more communication from the new managers of this site.

The people here have found a new fantastic lively intelligent witty respectful place to gather in the name of Mika, the fine and kind wizard.

The people here have made MFC like this and now those people feel that this place is dying.

Day by day fewer and fewer people log in and i myself don't feel like posting anymore.

I feel deprived of this powerful way of reaching people all over the world in the name of the love for Mika.

We do not even know what Mika thinks of all this.

People here have been complaining for a long time and we do not know if mika realizes it.

Mika seemed to care and love this fanclub, now we are not sure of it anymore.

Mika please....here we love you so much, we have always tried to respect your wishes and expectations...now it's your turn to make something for us.

Say something, post something through your management.

we need a new hope, because 3 whole months without your appearences are going to be devastating for your fanclub.

now i ask something to my friends MFCers: please do not reply to this post of mine in a bitter or sarcastic way. i did not write it to have replies, please.

i write this only in the hope mika or jerry reads it. Please, i do not write this in order to stir waters more than they are already stirred.

my only wish is to reach mika's heart.

i agree robertina. and i sincerely hope mika will have *some* sort of recognition towards us in the future. I noticed how hannah montana treats her fans, she talked about them the whole time in an interview when it was about her. Im not a fan of hers but i was jealous. And maybe...just maybe if we could become the official side of official we'd be recognized too...:blush-anim-cl:

I always wondered..why violet?:P

I don't have great expectations in terms of feedback..as Mika's admirers we can't pretend nothing more than album & gigs imo.

The "official" forum thing is a bit dumb because we don't know what to expect from the label=nothing some of us have asked for.

Maybe Mika's trying to get more fans instead of encouraging (can't think of a different word) the ones he already has :bleh: I don't think he cares that much about us to be 100% honest :naughty:

i dont think he cares about us at all :naughty:

He just cares he has a fanclub. *runs away and hides* He's proud, but i dont think he grasps that we want to marry him