The Pet thread

soangel

She's so pretty! I love her eyes. :wub2:

If I was wandering in a field and saw her looking like that, I'd pee myself and scamper up a tree, convinced she was some sort of wolf, hell-bent on eating me. I'm just sayin'.

(This coming from the girl who nearly peed herself after running into a fox in London at 2am, not realizing that foxes are apparently common in London, and not as surly as the coyotes who roam about over here.)

well, maybe it's because it's a still picture. in RL the tail wags behind her... dead giveaway that she only thinks of you as someone who can play with her & not her next meal :aah:

I just found these pictures on my laptop. Didn't know I had them. :blink:

My dog, Louis:

louis1.jpg

And my brother's cat, Kitten. (He named her when he was like, seven. :naughty:)

kittenk.jpg

ahhhhhh! love cats and dogs!

kko.jpg

fun_1201_740740_3.jpg

:aah::aah::aah:

now that is priceless! love it! thanks for posting!

My Gawjuss Guinea Pig, Crumpet. I got her only a month or so ago from a rescue shelter. She got dumped and no-one wanted her :tears: shes really cute and a total diva and VERY vocal :roftl:;

IMGP0874.jpg

And my black Labbie, Kua. Hes a purebred so he cost a bit.. He's 5 years old and half belongs to my Dad. Hes a total dope and a little bit slow but he is SO cute and very loyal and learns so many things he is worth it :wub2:

IMGP0799.jpg

My kittycat, Jem. Hes named after Jem Finch in the book To Kill A Mockingbird. He has a mean attitude and he sometimes bites.. he killed another cat once .. not to mention hes a monster whos bigger than any other cat i've seen. But sometimes he can be really snuggly and loveable :biggrin2:

P1030174.jpg

And last but not least, my dear little Budgie Biggles who doesn't live with us anymore as my parents current job means we can't keep a bird on our property. :tears: I miss him alot but I also get to see him alot as he lives nearby :wub2: He has personality times 1000 and i love himmm...

P1000039.jpg

you have alot of animals, don't you? they are so cute!

kko.jpg

fun_1201_740740_3.jpg

:aah::aah::aah:

Awww! Thats adorable!

I have a cat, Cassie, whos a totally clingy little girl. I love her.

And i had a cockateil, smokey (guess what,he was grey.), but he passed away last year. he was a real dork.

Miss you xoxo.

The first attachment is Cassie (but when she was younger, we dont have any recent photos on our computer) and the second is Smokey.

post-16974-142983681475_thumb.jpg

post-16974-142983681476_thumb.jpg

What nice pets do you have!!! :wub2: sooo lovely!!!:wub2:

and this is Winnie... my little dog. She's 4 months old...

winnie2.jpg

winnie6.jpg

winnie3.jpg

winnie4.jpg

Michela la tua nuova bambina pelosa è bellissima:wub2:

mi raccomando non mandatela in giro da sola, accompagnatela sempre voi e al guinzaglio, in modo da evitare che mangi qualcosa di avvelenato come è successo all'altra cagnolina:wink2:

dimenticavo, è di razza oppure è una meticcia?

• 3 weeks later...

All of your pets are soooo cute!! :wub2:

The closest I have to a pet is a Nano Kitty and some Giga Pets from '97 with bum batteries :aah:

I really, really want a sphynx cat though, and I'm going to get one (hopefully) after I graduate. :naughty: