The Pet thread

soangel

@ Droopsy: is Layla a Doberman? I love doberman dogs :wub2:

^ Aww, they are so cute!:wub2: I've got a rabbit (a kinda vicious one) and a cat (also vicious:naughty:). I really want two rats if I go living by myself, probably next year.

lol hope the rats are going to be nicer then :naughty:

I also have a rabbit and a guinea pig :shocked:

I totally forgot them :doh:

Kruimeltje, (rabbit)

Birthday: ??-08-04

Spikey (guinea pig)

Birthday: ??-06-07

sk015.jpg

sk001.jpg

@ Droopsy: is Layla a Doberman? I love doberman dogs :wub2:

Yes she is :teehee: I'm still getting used to how small she is :teehee: I had a newfoundlander before (he died this year) and it's quite a massive difference :teehee:

Awww, that guinea pig is too cute :wub2:

So cute, all of them!

Here is my new kitten Jasper (he is a burmese)...

IMG_5377.jpg

Here is our bunny, Shredder (because he shreds everything and ate the buttons off the austar remote)...

IMG_4987.jpg

We also have two guinea pigs, Minty and Chyanna.

A goldfish named Goldie (and some other nameless goldfish in an outdoor pond)

Two chickens named blackie and flower-rose, and a white Duck named Elizabeth.

I had a jack russle named Lou Lou, but she lives with my mum now to keep her Maltese Bella company after her Papillion Tamara died.

Our gerbil Gerrit died yesterday.

Our middle daughter is sooooo sad. Poor girl, she cried and cried!

Now we only have one gerbil left: Gerrit's little brother Billy...

Afbeelding132.jpg

(Gerrit is the one facing the camera)

Just now our other gerbil Billy died......

My youngest daughter and I saw him lying in a strange position, he was still moving a little and breathing very soft. He moved his little paws for the last time and he was dead....poor daughter, she will cry when she comes home from school and hears the news!

Just now our other gerbil Billy died......

My youngest daughter and I saw him lying in a strange position, he was still moving a little and breathing very soft. He moved his little paws for the last time and he was dead....poor daughter, she will cry when she comes home from school and hears the news!

:sad:

I have a donkey.

• 1 month later...
updated Mysha (20 months old) pictures :wub2:

mysha14-dec302009.jpg

mysha sleeping

mysha7-dec302009.jpg

sexy pose

mysha3-dec302009.jpg

mysha in my backyard

updated Fumble pictures

she is 2 yrs old:wub2:

fumble5-dec302009.jpg

fumble6-dec302009.jpg

Awwwww, my fav dog and my fav cat!:wub2:

They are sooooooo cute, Guy!

Mysha looks like a baby wolf in the snow in the r3d pic...

Awwwww, my fav dog and my fav cat!:wub2:

They are sooooooo cute, Guy!

Mysha looks like a baby wolf in the snow in the r3d pic...

:roftl: now my cat Raider is jealous... but i didn't take an updated pic of him last week, he was hiding :mf_rosetinted:

mysha3-dec302009.jpg

mysha in my backyard

She's so pretty! I love her eyes. :wub2:

If I was wandering in a field and saw her looking like that, I'd pee myself and scamper up a tree, convinced she was some sort of wolf, hell-bent on eating me. I'm just sayin'. :naughty:

(This coming from the girl who nearly peed herself after running into a fox in London at 2am, not realizing that foxes are apparently common in London, and not as surly as the coyotes who roam about over here.) :roftl:

My Gawjuss Guinea Pig, Crumpet. I got her only a month or so ago from a rescue shelter. She got dumped and no-one wanted her :tears: shes really cute and a total diva and VERY vocal :roftl:;

IMGP0874.jpg

And my black Labbie, Kua. Hes a purebred so he cost a bit.. He's 5 years old and half belongs to my Dad. Hes a total dope and a little bit slow but he is SO cute and very loyal and learns so many things he is worth it :wub2:

IMGP0799.jpg

My kittycat, Jem. Hes named after Jem Finch in the book To Kill A Mockingbird. He has a mean attitude and he sometimes bites.. he killed another cat once .. not to mention hes a monster whos bigger than any other cat i've seen. But sometimes he can be really snuggly and loveable :biggrin2:

P1030174.jpg

And last but not least, my dear little Budgie Biggles who doesn't live with us anymore as my parents current job means we can't keep a bird on our property. :tears: I miss him alot but I also get to see him alot as he lives nearby :wub2: He has personality times 1000 and i love himmm...

P1000039.jpg