SPM_A0142.jpg

SPM_A0098.jpg

CIMG0239.jpg

CIMG0237.jpg

the pics of the horse are old though... He is more handsome now! haha

P1014863.jpg

my former pony...

What are the cat dog and horse's names?

The dog is called Lisa, the cat Tusse, the horse påven (pope), his real name is power play and the pony's name is King (King Creole). I like men i power positions :fisch:.

How often do you go horseriding?

Oooh, so many posts in this thread! I can't quote everyone's pictures, but :wub2: to them alll! Weeee! I love them!

AWWWWWWWWWW this is such a cute thread...I'm studying to be a Vet ach ^_^

Meee toooo!

frummel021.jpg

he looked really bad when I got him

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/Starrats/ventje1.jpg

He will never get is full coat back, thanks to his previous owners, who didn't take good care of him :-(

Your adorable little hamsters make me want to have some kind of rodent sooo baaad! I have always wanted a mouse/rat/hamster or something :P

That is HORRIBLE about poor Frummel, I can't believe how good he looks now!

may i present to you my new puppy named Mysha. she is 7 1/2 weeks old.

she is already a poser and loves attention!

mysha1may20.jpg

Her eyes are just amazing - woah!

love her little hands

Little animal hands are my soft spot :P

and this was Dexter- an English Bull Terrier, I got him from a shelter and I was his foster- parent, he was with me for 3 months, then we found a family for him.... ;( now I don't have any pets...because I live in a dorm...

1604kreskowkowypiesoo8.jpg

That is so lovely! I go and play with the doggies at a shelter .. been too busy with studies atm, it sucks. Those dogs are so fricking cute. That is an adorable picture.

this is her step mum(at least she thinks so)

her mum is dead

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max.jpg

this is Max!

My dad has a mini schnauzer cross and he REFUSES to get his hair cut like this, he just makes it all the same length. I hate it. This is so cute!

My dad breeds Chihuahua's so I have a lot of them.

kk_2_-_kopie.jpg

Awww, having chihuahua puppies all the time? That must be heaven... This picture is hilarious, it reminds me of that joke about the picture of a polar bear in a snow storm or something :P

the pictures are all so cute!

i had a dog named elmo, but he sadly passed away..

now i have fish..but they don't really count as pets, do they?

:-(

Of course they do! I want a fishy so bad!

i also had a canary-bird when i was 10 or sth. my dad bought it coz it was orange, so kinda unusual. it turned yellow after a bath
why not? when i was a child i used to take my father's fish out of the aquarium and cuddle it. it didn't live long though

:lmfao: x2 !!!!!!!

I animal sat for my dad last week, so here are some new pictures of my dad's pets :-)

This is his newest lamb, Coco (yes, she is a sheep, doesn't think so though) (she's from a day care centre - she got too big for the little kiddies :P)

p8.jpg

His schnauzer-cross, Jack (he's from a dog shelter)

p1.jpg

Barbara the sheep he got her when she was a lamb and hand raised her :-)

p2.jpg

He got Angel with Barbara :-) - same story

p10.jpg

This is Baa Baa, got him when he was 6 months old :-)

p12.jpg

Billy is Angel and Baa Baa's baby :-)

p7.jpg

(two of him, because they are both too adorable)

p4.jpg

I didn't get a picture of Princess by herself! She's the one in the middle here (with Billy on the left and Baa Baa on the right). She's Barbara and Baa Baa's baby :P :P

p13.jpg

My dad also has 2 alpacas, Boston:

p11.jpg

And Mack (They are both just ridiculously adorable/nosey creatures) :P

p5.jpg

Aaaand my dog Ambrose again:

p14.jpg

And this one's Ambrose the other day when my brother came over to play with him :naughty: (okay, so he came over to do his washing because his washing machine is broke)

p9.jpg

A husky and a black hooded rat :wub2:

I had 5 of those black and white rats once :wub2:

I was the only one who could keep them apart :naughty:

Well I'm quite glad mine are so easy to tell apart :bleh: Mika has quite a temper and it's not just anyone who can pick him up (not even me always :boxed:) ...Milo is a better choice for the children to play with :thumb_yello:

Oakie: I love your animals :wub2:. They are just so different from the ones mostly represented here... :).

Since I have a horse I go horseriding almost every day... And I ride other horses too quite often.

IngievV: That white puppy is one of the most adoreble things I've ever seen! :D

hejsan.jpg

the pony I had once...

P1013501.jpg

another horse I used to ride..

Well I'm quite glad mine are so easy to tell apart :bleh: Mika has quite a temper and it's not just anyone who can pick him up (not even me always :boxed:) ...Milo is a better choice for the children to play with :thumb_yello:

I can pick up any rat :mf_rosetinted: I have even handled real wild rats at the animal shelter

here are he 5 rats I was talking about:

P1010338.jpg

I don't know who is who on this picture but they where called Floortje, Bella, Minni, Skippy and Nala

I can pick up any rat :mf_rosetinted: I have even handled real wild rats at the animal shelter

P1010338.jpg

I don't know who is who on this picture but they where called Floortje, Bella, Minni, Skippy and Nala

awwwwwwww cute :wub2:

Well I can also handle any rat at the animal shelter, but I usually don't let those walk around all over my face :bleh: Sad fact is that the only rat I've ever been bitten by is my own :doh: He is a sweetie though, just quite unpredictable at times :bleh:

Owww pets...I love them!! I collect them, especially rodents. I've been keeping rats for over ten years now. Last night my last husky died, while I'm in hospital. But it's not unexpected, the last thing I did before going to the ER Saturday was giving my beloved Koosje a sort of goodbye-hug... Glad I did that, and in fact glad he's gone now, he was old. I love him and I'll miss him, but that's life, rats won't get old...:tears:

Beside of that rat I have three female rats and two more males. Can't post any pictures now...Or maybe I can, wait a minute I remember something...

Here is Poetin, my Russian Blue Dumbo male rat. He's such a stupid cutie, he often falls out of that tube on the picture when he's sleeping in it:naughty:

60423160_5_422E.jpeg

Got no more pics of my rats online. But got some other pets here to show. First one of our cats. He died in november, was my most beloved cat ever...

83058405_6_9ded.jpeg

We got three cats now. A black female, she's already 15 years old, a black and white male who is 11 or 12 years old. We don't know it exactly, he suddenly appeared and never left, fortunately! And last cat is a red-white male from 2002, his mother is Siamese, his father not. But he looks really Siamese, execpt of his colour.

Here is a pic of our blackwhite male cat

60422275_5_is9u.jpeg

I'm bored, so I'll keep on posting my pet pics overhere if you don't mind!

Found another one of Hessel, I like this composition, the claw is sharp and Hessel himself looks a bit blurry. But that is by purpose, it was a picture I had to make for a cursus.

60422549_5_Wo3G.jpeg

Of course I have to show my chickens too. No MFC without chicken and no chicken without MFC:naughty:

This is my favourite chickie, Constance

60421977_5_rI6h.jpeg

She really loves to be hugged and hang out around with me, as you can see on this picture. We ca sit like this for hours (don't look at that stupid human being, it's about the chicken!!)

241454885_6_Nv80.jpeg

Our chickies together

140720519_5_TOiQ.jpeg

62929853_5_6aJP.jpeg

And last chickenpic, Sidonia, she's the boss of the chickenclan

60422274_5_CLdo.jpeg

P1010338.jpg

Rats rule!!

I had four black (I call it brown, but who am I??) rats at once, here's one of them, Daantje, a female... I was also the only one who could keep them apart:naughty:

6835387_500_500_HOMb.jpeg

ASHAAAAAAAAAA:wub2::wub2:

Lotje says hi :thumb_yello:

HAMSTERS RULE TO :punk: (I have 4 so they rule to :naughty:)

chickens :wub2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I have decided to bump this thread.

*BUMP*

I wanted to share my wonderful cats. :-)

The eldest cat Bruno who is 18 now.

20080707_4608.jpg

This is Kimba,the second female cat we've ever gotten.

20080706_4518.jpg

Oh they are beautiful!:wub2: