Is Mika Suddenly Changing Now?

phunkygal

Okay, this actually started in the thread about Mika's hair and it was a bit off topic so I decided to make a thread. Well, as we know, Mika has made a llot of changes since 2007, (sara, his hair, his songs.) and of coarse, change can be good. But is he changing too much? I just dont think Mika seems like himself lately, I mean when i saw those pictures of him with a polo shirt on i was thinking "Who the hell is this and where did he put Mika?":shocked: It seems like everyone has different oppinions on this, but lack for a better phrase, Mika seems...well....less "weird." Mika has always been my inspiration, not so much his music, although i obviously love it, but more his clothing and his "I do what I want" attitude made me love him. Every day when someone would post a new picture of Meeks, I would just be like "wow, he is SOOOO brilliant" But now he seems well.....almost too "normal." say that I am overreacting to this, but I can't help expressing my oppinion (as you all know) So who agrees with me?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i understand what you mean but i actually dont agree with you :(

i dont think he's different like he was, well maybe in clothing style but when you watch the video that is real MIKA :naughty: SEXY as always :mf_lustslow:

nice, polite and that polo shirt is orange and there is a little heart on it :D its special :wub2:

but thats only my point of view :punk:

i know, right. those shirt ones are absolutely horrible. its like he doesnt even wear the real ones once and awhile!

Yes, i agree. and in the new beijing interview is he not wearing jeans and a polo shirt? Is it just me or is this not his normal style at all? its so...ordinary?

hmmm, i remember a few months ago, a couple of pics of him sporting a tuxedo and a straight hairdo surfaced, and everybody was like "OMFG !!! Mika's gone !!!! Who is this guy looking like a NYSE trader ????"

And two days later he was back with messy hair and colourful t-shirts !!

So don't worry too much for him :wink2: he's still around !

i think i understand what you mean but i actually dont agree with you :(

i dont think he's different like he was, well maybe in clothing style but when you watch the video that is real MIKA :naughty: SEXY as always :mf_lustslow:

nice, polite and that polo shirt is orange and there is a little heart on it :D its special :wub2:

but thats only my point of view :punk:

yes, good point.

But we all change. All of the time.

Just if I go and get a new haircut or wear a new shirt, not that many people care. :tears:

Really though, we only know the Mika that he has let us see, there may be many "versions".

This is just one look, and I can guarantee there will be many more before Mika runs out of steam, so either get used to it or just go with the flow.

Well, I don't agree with you that much. Maybe only a little..

Just because he's stopped wearing real braces (Mind you, they seemed annoying on stage when he would jump and they flail(<-- is that a word?) around everywhere.) doesn't mean he's stopped being himself and changed drastically. They were most likely uncomfortable and annoying, and he still has the sequiny shirt that are supposed to incline to the braces wearing part of himself. If you watch the interviews from Beijing, he is mostly the same! His laugh, his personality, what he says, his opinions. Just because he changes a bit on his clothes style doesn't mean he's less weird and not himself as a person. He's developing on what he wears and his tastes in clothes. Maybe the braces were just a phase for him or something, like the bow ties, and now he's been wearing ties.

So, I don't necessarily think he's less weird. He's still his amazing self, just enhanced a bit. And with Sara, IMO she really really adds to the show. More than Lorna did. I loved Lorna, but Sara is just good to have on stage and has an awesome voice like Lorna did.

:wink2:

He isn't changing that much, but yeah, he changes. But everyone changes.

His personality didn't change, only his dress-style and his shows

I do miss the braces and colourful skinny jeans and his old haircut though:tears:

Okay, this actually started in the thread about Mika's hair and it was a bit off topic so I decided to make a thread. Well, as we know, Mika has made a llot of changes since 2007, (sara, his hair, his songs.) and of coarse, change can be good. But is he changing too much? I just dont think Mika seems like himself lately, I mean when i saw those pictures of him with a polo shirt on i was thinking "Who the hell is this and where did he put Mika?":shocked: It seems like everyone has different oppinions on this, but lack for a better phrase, Mika seems...well....less "weird." Mika has always been my inspiration, not so much his music, although i obviously love it, but more his clothing and his "I do what I want" attitude made me love him. Every day when someone would post a new picture of Meeks, I would just be like "wow, he is SOOOO brilliant" But now he seems well.....almost too "normal." say that I am overreacting to this, but I can't help expressing my oppinion (as you all know) So who agrees with me?

You're overreacting :wink2:

Seriously, he's worn polo shirts before -- thinking of the blue and white

striped one he wore in the Chubby Bunny interview and many of

the Australia interviews off the top of my head.

Besides, it's not his clothes or anything about his appearance

that makes him unique or special... at least, not for me. :)

dcdeb

Just if I go and get a new haircut or wear a new shirt, not that many people care. :tears:

Really though, we only know the Mika that he has let us see, there may be many "versions".

This is just one look, and I can guarantee there will be many more before Mika runs out of steam, so either get used to it or just go with the flow.

Perfectly said, babs. :thumb_yello:

He will do what he will do, so you might as well go with the flow...

*wonders why there even needs to be a whole thread about this* :boxed::naughty:

to answer you who are talking about how you dont care about his clothing, well i do. i understand he wears them once and awhile, but im just saying, im worrying if it will become a daily thing. and IT DOES matter to me what mika wears because to me, what a person wears somehow expresses their personality, yes, that is arguable, but that is just my oppinion and i dont want mika to become plain. this is just me expressing my oppinion of how mika is changing, not complaining that he has changd.

Same thinking from me.

I think its good to see him change- we all change :)

question: is mika changing. answer: no :naughty::wink2:

seriously, I don't think he is.

im with you on that...

and i dont really care about what he wear... actually... lol

i mean... its great to see pix of him looking amazing :) and if he feels like wearing jeans and pollo shirt.. thats also cool ... and getting a haircut... we all do that sometimes.. does it mean were changing?

Mika has always been my inspiration, not so much his music, although i obviously love it, but more his clothing and his "I do what I want" attitude made me love him.

Mika still does what he wants.. :mf_rosetinted: (I think..)

wow what a drama :blink:

I don't care if MIKA is changing his style, as long as he is the one changing it and not someone else.

If MIKA wants to change then let him. I don't see what the big deal is :blink: