George Michael -Jesus to a Child

Bryan Adams -Everything I Do I Do It for You

Simply Red-stars

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a lot of songs that are really meaning the world to me. Music has always been very important to me and became even more important when I became seriously ill. I listen to a lot of bands and artists, but most important are U2, Snow Patrol, Coldplay, Anouk and of course Mika. If I have to choose one song of each which makes me cry, I'll choose these:

U2: Ultraviolet (Baby light my way). I listen to this song so often, especially when I'm in hospital and it always makes me feel strong, it gives me hope and power to carry on and remembers me I'm not alone.

SP: Run. Simply because it's such a beautiful song:wub2: This is why I felt in love with Snow Patrol!

CP: Fix You. Same reason as Ultraviolet. I can't listen to this song without crying. If I'm not already crying then, I'll get tears in my eyes when the guitar solo starts.

Anouk: If you were mine. Such a powerful song, and Anouk is better then ever on this record. It's about a situation I don't know but it's just so emotional that it makes me cry if I'm already feeling weak.

Mika: Any Other World. When I listen to AOW while I'm feeling really bad, it makes me dream about another place or situation, where everything is normal and I'm healthy and able to do what I want. When I'm already down I can cry about this song too, it's beautiful too.

Beside of these songs there are a lot more that can make me cry, but especially Ultraviolet and Fix You make me cry everytime I hear them. I cry a lot:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have never actually cried over a song.. But Will you be there or Ben by Michael Jackson always makes me a bit emotional.. And many of Coldplays songs, especially Til Kingdom Come and Fix You. And Over My Shoulder, and Sing For Absolution by Muse..

:king:

• 4 months later...

Ok!!! I don't have that song!!

But when U have a really bad break up...After that I was listening Mika and in every song I found something that remembers me on my ex boyfriend...

Happy Ending

This is the way U left me

I'm not pretending (I was sooo sad I couldn't be happy for a long time)

Wake up in a morning

stumble on my life

Can't get no love without sacrifice

Two o'clock in a morning

Something's on my mind

Can't get no rest

Keep walking around ( It's true)

Blue eyes

Your heart is broken to your surprise

You're sick of crying for blue eyes (because he is a blue eyes guy)

But :teehee:

Mika helps me a lot

And I am not sad any more :wink2::wink2:

But some other song I can't remember now