wot would u do?

nidhi

I wish I would have rehearsed something to say when I met him because I got up there and pretty much just smiled.

He was so nice though and asked me how I was doing. One thing I noticed is that he looks you in the eyes the whole time (which isn't an easy feat with his shorter fans! i.e. me!)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I noticed is that he looks you in the eyes the whole time (which isn't an easy feat with his shorter fans! i.e. me!)

I confirm and that's why some people (like me !!!!!!! ) stays on the moment :shocked: and after......... :blush-anim-cl:

If i was lucky enough to meet him again i would atleast try and get a few words out, cause last rime i just stood their in a total trance with a big grin on my face!:blush-anim-cl:

I wish I would have rehearsed something to say when I met him because I got up there and pretty much just smiled.

He was so nice though and asked me how I was doing. One thing I noticed is that he looks you in the eyes the whole time (which isn't an easy feat with his shorter fans! i.e. me!)

Oh and thats soo true!:wub2:

I think it depends on the situation, if there's a mad crowd surrounding him then there's not much you can say..but I have been lucky enough to have conversations with him on three separate occasions.. and you'd be surprised at how comfortable he makes you feel.. like he cares about what you have to say, so if you're anything like me.. you can just talk on and on and on and on..:naughty:

I WOULD JUST LOOKING AT HIM WITH OPEN MOUTH AND I WOULD SMILING LIKE A CRAZY AT THE SAME TIME...:blush-anim-cl:

I WOULD ASK HIM TO TAKE A PIC WITH HIM AND...OH,I DON'T KNOW:mf_lustslow: :roftl:

WELL... I THINK HE WOULD UNDERSTEAND THAT

EVERYBODY'S GONNA LOVE TODAY!

:tears: BUT...I'LL NEVER MET HIM :sorry:

If i met Mika...

I would be spechless, I would stand there with open mouth,And I would look up at him...but... when he would walk away, I would scream: WAIIT! I LOVE YOU!! MIKA!!-AAH! WAIIT! I WANNA COME HOME WITH YOU!!! I want chick..n'...

And then,when he come again to me, I would ask him a autograph... :das: ... a sexy one!! :das: ...

And then I would need the hospital...

• 2 weeks later...

Well I haven't met him yet...

Well...kind of:

Go to 1:23, that's me!!!

Well, if I ever got to meet him, conversation wise, I would hope it would involve me being a LG *coughMikagetthehintcough*

But the stories that I have read about people taking to him etc, are so awesome. Him looking in your eyes the whole time and making you feel comfortable at the same time...only what a few people can do without being creepy...

I met him...and I just held on to him for our picture lol...body language speaks volumes:blush-anim-cl::punk:

but now, if I were to see him I'd be more talkative...for sure. I got through my encounter with johnny depp for crying out loud:naughty: I think I can handle my beloved Mika once again. And I would hope...really really hope that he would recognize me. I mean I've been a darn good publicist for myself this year:mf_rosetinted:

I'll merge both kata and bab pow..my interpretation would be robber the mikster{he has always some expensive toy on} and then run away screaming "THIS FOR THE CANCELLED GIGS FKR!!"

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I don't know what would I do...I would maybe just stare at him and do absolutely nothing,because the fact that I'm standing right next to him is too astonishing,cannotbelieveing and amazing to me...maybe I would be totally self-confident,just go and normally talk to him like there's nothing happening...maybe I would turn and quickly run away...or maybe I would just say "Hello Mika" and ask for his autograph and take a picture with him.

As him if he could lend me a fiver. Or a tenner, even.

Hell, what's this about lending? He owes me a tenner anyway.

He owes me £12.50 petrol money.LOL!

OOH, what would I do if I met him, I don't know, ask him pointlessly stupid questions perhaps. Ha ha!

I have met him and I surprised myself with how calm I was, I did manage to speak to him and not have some complete rubbish come out of my mouth and he spoke to me and gave me one of his amazing smiles.........:wub2:

Afterwards, I wished I had asked him some other things, but hey, you can't have it all can you?? I will treasure my meeting with him for a long time.:blush-anim-cl: