• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought so too, and would never send that kind of thing in if I had just seen the title of the "article". But since I get the magazine every week, I know what kind of things they put in there, and he definitely applies. I mean, they've had chubby people too - so why not skinny? :biggrin2:

My alltime favourite is this one!

copia3di45081374667e547.jpg[/img]

You know mika was saying once about his pants splitting. Does anyone have a clear pic?

I saw a pic somewhere the other day, of the time it happened at Bloomsbury.

But I think you might mean an earlier occurence.

I saw a pic somewhere the other day, of the time it happened at Bloomsbury.

But I think you might mean an earlier occurence.

I'd like to see a pic. from anywhere! cos it just sounded like a funny experience. apperently it happened at parc de princes ?

I'd like to see a pic. from anywhere! cos it just sounded like a funny experience. apperently it happened at parc de princes ?

Yeah, it happens during Ring Ring and he says "You know when you wake up in the middle of the night from the dream that you were completely naked in front of millions of people?... *crowd goes wild* Ladies and Gentlemen, my trousers are broken!"

Shame. You could see he was running around the whole song trying to cover up like this: (which is incidentally when he sings the words "I'm in need of some protection!" :roftl::naughty::roftl:

vlcsnap-458288.png?t=1272307833

oh right. lol. thanks. i have the dvd but cant remember this.

I am also looking for the video of him singing love today, it might have been for t4 or something. but he was sitting down and the camera and himself moved without the audience. you know what i mean?

Yeah, it happens during Ring Ring and he says "You know when you wake up in the middle of the night from the dream that you were completely naked in front of millions of people?... *crowd goes wild* Ladies and Gentlemen, my trousers are broken!"

Shame. You could see he was running around the whole song trying to cover up like this: (which is incidentally when he sings the words "I'm in need of some protection!" :roftl::naughty::roftl:

Do you happen to have a vid of that? :naughty:

Educated more every day ! thanks for this :biggrin2:

oh right. lol. thanks. i have the dvd but cant remember this.

I am also looking for the video of him singing love today, it might have been for t4 or something. but he was sitting down and the camera and himself moved without the audience. you know what i mean?

Do you mean this one? :aah:

hi all i was just woundering if anyone could help

you see ive heard M done a cuver of fath

i was woundering if there is a list of most if not all of the covers M has done

i woul be eternaly greatful

HUGS and KISSES to all

juvG

HUGS and KISSES to all

juvG

He covered "Faith" at the Radio 2 gig in Blackpool. Check the FAQs for a list of covers.

HUGS and KISSES to all

juvG

guess you can find it here

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22332&highlight=covers+missionary+man