• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is he going to get Mika's chest on a shirt or something? :lol3:

Pfft :biggrin2:

:shocked:

What on earth would make you think that?

No idea...

You need to ask DA!:naughty: I'm sure she can help you with that!:teehee:

I shall ask her.

2: The woman who's talking after relax take it easy and any other world is a woman who is telling her story about the war in Libanon and how she lost her eye. Does anybody know the exact lines ? :biggrin2:

Same day I wanted dress for marry, Same day- well I won't get married. What happend: He go married another girl. When he married another girl I was very very sad. I can't walk like god did my legs. How he married different lady- I no believe. After one months I'm sent up in balkony some bomb come for my eyes. My eyes gone. My eyes gone, now I have only one eyes.I am sad until now, I no married any men after.

This is what I understood- It's a friend of Mika's family called Rafa who has lost one eye during the war in Lebanon.

I will never ever forget my story. My face no sad but inside I am sad.

I'm definitely not designing a shirt along the same lines as this...

macho2_c.jpg

This isn't for the t shirt competition btw, this is just for sh*ts and giggles. :teehee:

Can't wait (:

Pfft :biggrin2:

Same day I wanted dress for marry, Same day- well I won't get married. What happend: He go married another girl. When he married another girl I was very very sad. I can't walk like god did my legs. How he married different lady- I no believe. After one months I'm sent up in balkony some bomb come for my eyes. My eyes gone. My eyes gone, now I have only one eyes.I am sad until now, I no married any men after.

This is what I understood- It's a friend of Mika's family called Rafa who has lost one eye during the war in Lebanon.

I will never ever forget my story. My face no sad but inside I am sad.

Thank you very much :biggrin2:

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Okay... When he's falling over the stage or when he's slipping...

And I saw somewhere a vid about "the drum accident", but I don't find on youtube...:emot-sad:

Didn't he once wack himself in the face with the jacket he was throwing around like a hotshot?

And what about getting the words wrong to "Hips don't lie" and walking around the stage going "Dermit O'Leery this is ALL YOUR F*CKING FAULT!" :roftl:

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Okay... When he's falling over the stage or when he's slipping...

And I saw somewhere a vid about "the drum accident", but I don't find on youtube...:emot-sad:

http://perezhilton.com/?p=2664

And here at the end, you see him lying on the big girl leg, and all of a sudden it got deflated and oops, mika landed on his bum :naughty:

Hi

maybe someone of you have the book of sheet music - Mika The boy who knew too much

I have book Mika Life in cartoon motion and I am looking for the second one :)

Hiya have'nt got it myself but you can get through the "normal" retail outlets .. example thus!

http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/Mika-The-Boy-Who-Knew-Too-Much/19291294

Hiya have'nt got it myself but you can get through the "normal" retail outlets .. example thus!

http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/Mika-The-Boy-Who-Knew-Too-Much/19291294

Thank you :) I know this site, I forget to write that I want to download for free :teehee: I hope that nobody consider it a bad thing over here to download music or movies or something else for free :)

FREDDIESDOUBLE - I guess you was that person who made a thread about improving English, I don't remember the right title, but I like the idea a lot :thumb_yello:

Laura!

Didn't he once wack himself in the face with the jacket he was throwing around like a hotshot?

And what about getting the words wrong to "Hips don't lie" and walking around the stage going "Dermit O'Leery this is ALL YOUR F*CKING FAULT!" :roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: That's hilarious!

Maybe someone has a link where I can watch it...:teehee:

Hips Don't Lie =

:naughty:

Hello¡¡¡ :bye: I'm Lola from Spain.

This thread is fabulous.:thumb_yello: Maybe you can help me...

I love the song How much do you love me, but I don't find any recording in HQ . Do you know which is the better sound quality video or recording ?

Thanks ¡¡¡

I'm sorry for my english , it's very bad :blush-anim-cl:

Hello¡¡¡ :bye: I'm Lola from Spain.

This thread is fabulous.:thumb_yello: Maybe you can help me...

I love the song How much do you love me, but I don't find any recording in HQ . Do you know which is the better sound quality video or recording ?

Thanks ¡¡¡

I'm sorry for my english , it's very bad :blush-anim-cl:

That's my favorite Mika song, there is no HQ version but I have one that I like more than some on youtube..

Wasn't there a member on here who used to have a .gif of Mika snarling at the camera? Does anyone know where it's from?

Hmmm, I'm not sure if it's the one I'm thinking of, but I think you may talk about the signature of Laurel :thumb_yello: It's changed now but I guess you can ask her:thumb_yello: