• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey all you Mika geniuses!

I'm looking for a youtube video of Mika's acoustic tour from, 2009 I guess (might've been 2008..)? It's a video of Happy Ending, and he starts off talking and he says "Oh I know I'm not supposed to talk but..." and then he tells about his music teacher who said "I knew you'd always leave" and he wants the crowd to sing the chorus of Happy Ending for every friend of his who dreamed of singing at this venue....

I think it might've been in the Netherlands but I could be wrong.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? lol. I have the audio but I'd love to see the vid again.

Thanks!!

hey all you Mika geniuses!

I'm looking for a youtube video of Mika's acoustic tour from, 2009 I guess (might've been 2008..)? It's a video of Happy Ending, and he starts off talking and he says "Oh I know I'm not supposed to talk but..." and then he tells about his music teacher who said "I knew you'd always leave" and he wants the crowd to sing the chorus of Happy Ending for every friend of his who dreamed of singing at this venue....

I think it might've been in the Netherlands but I could be wrong.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? lol. I have the audio but I'd love to see the vid again.

Thanks!!

Here you go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUcQUcU5UWI