UK Autumn Tour Dates Announced?

CazGirl

:crybaby:

I got all excited then clicking on this link... I thought ... yes ... I can see Mika again ... when are they on sale ... must find out ...

Evil .... Evil ... :roftl:

I'm never gonna get over this ... OK .... maybe I will :bleh:

Caz, you have noone to blame but yourself for the following smilies...

:mad3::hunter::giljotiini::chair:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Caz -- just changed your punctuation in the thread title, since you

were giving too many of us Oldlings (some younger as well, I guess)

near heart-attacks with making it sound like new dates HAD

been announced :naughty:

dcdeb

Hey, at least this news got some excitement around here, even if it was false. I look forward to when real dates will be released and this place will be bumping once again. :)

maybe its a good idea for freddie to post that he got an email from jerry or john saying they will post an update about us being official tomorow lol!!! we may start a riot but at least it will wake everyone up:naughty:

maybe its a good idea for freddie to post that he got an email from jerry or john saying they will post an update about us being official tomorow lol!!! we may start a riot but at least it will wake everyone up:naughty:

lol, i do wonder if freddie keeps pestering them though :blink:

lol, i do wonder if freddie keeps pestering them though :blink:

As far as the fan club goes Mika's management has been told in very clear terms that MFC would like a statement as soon as possible and Jerry has acknowledged this.

They've obviously held off on giving a statement for a reason and we may just have to wait until they are prepared and/or think the timing is appropriate.

As far as technical issues with the website, that's something that the admins will continue to push management on where necessary. Everyone wants to keep the website operating at an acceptable level, regardless of official fan club business.