The "First Kiss" thread

chickadee

I got my first kiss under a tree. It was in our garden and he was my best friend. We thought nobody could see us, until we heard our mums laugh about it. Well, we were 4 years old, it was probably very cute to watch.

My first proper kiss I got when I was 12, he was 14. We were hiding behind a shed because we wanted to scare his little brother who was walking in our direction and suddenly he kissed me. I remember feeling a bit weird, but also very :wub2:

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly i really dont remember 'my first kiss' so it obviously cant have been that memorable:roftl:

Although to me i guess what i would call my first proper kiss was when i was on holiday in mexico, it was on the beach at about midnight and it was with a guy that i had been seriously lusting over for about the last 5 years:naughty: .

It was special because he was really imporatnt to me and it ended up that we were together for a year and half (quite a sucessful realationship for me:roftl:)

Haven't had my 1st kiss yet, but I've been asked to... wasn't ready for it, his friend was too direct "He wants to make out with you, do you want it?"

"uh, no..."

"why?"

"*blush* don't feel like it"

"haven't you ever kissed someone? Nothing to worry about"

"*lies* i have... don't want to now though"

"you're going to regret this... you will"

Pretty scary :tears::boxed:

i nearly had my first kiss when I was 11. this boy fancied me (Liam Hosker lol, still remember the name!) and I didn't want to go out with him, but he kept asking and caved in eventually. I was in Tutorial and a girl told me that I was to meet him at Crossroads (a place in the building where you had corridors crossing each other), go outside and have a snog. I was absolutely mortified, I didn't want to, I really wasn't ready for it. When we had our last lesson, I was super nervous and really didn't want to do it. I tried to be really slow in getting there but people kept ushering me to go. Luckily, when I got there, he wasn't there so I scarpered home sharpish!

Gosh. A couple days later he dumped me for whatever reason, and I didn't care. As irony goes, I fancied him a few weeks after he dumped me. Oh woe is me! :roftl:

Seriously, make sure you're ready and not forced into it. Your first kiss has to be enjoyable. I'm glad I'm still waiting for that special moment, rather than wasting it on some stupid child "love affair".

i nearly had my first kiss when I was 11. this boy fancied me (Liam Hosker lol, still remember the name!) and I didn't want to go out with him, but he kept asking and caved in eventually. I was in Tutorial and a girl told me that I was to meet him at Crossroads (a place in the building where you had corridors crossing each other), go outside and have a snog. I was absolutely mortified, I didn't want to, I really wasn't ready for it. When we had our last lesson, I was super nervous and really didn't want to do it. I tried to be really slow in getting there but people kept ushering me to go. Luckily, when I got there, he wasn't there so I scarpered home sharpish!

Gosh. A couple days later he dumped me for whatever reason, and I didn't care. As irony goes, I fancied him a few weeks after he dumped me. Oh woe is me! :roftl:

Seriously, make sure you're ready and not forced into it. Your first kiss has to be enjoyable. I'm glad I'm still waiting for that special moment, rather than wasting it on some stupid child "love affair".

Aaw thanks Caz:blush-anim-cl:I know that feeling, must've been super scary, especially when you didn't fancy him:cool:

I just find that basically everywhere, you get shunned badly if you haven't kissed someone by a certain age, but everyone's lives are different, you find the right boys at different ages, and you choose to focus on other things. Reading this thread did me good, helped me so well to find that not everyone is in a hurry or not shy at all:blush-anim-cl:thank you:wub2:

i think i'll just wait until love is found...cuz love's gunna getcha down:biggrin2:

i haven't had a kiss but did have a 'boyfriend' it was in middle school and i really wasn't ready but i liked him. we never met outside of school:naughty:i know what kind of relationship is that! but we just hung out at school and stuff for like 7 months!

and guess what!! after all that he turned out to be gay!!:boxed: we still talk sometimes but...kinda wierd dating a gay guy:naughty:

i think i'll just wait until love is found...cuz love's gunna getcha down:biggrin2:

i haven't had a kiss but did have a 'boyfriend' it was in middle school and i really wasn't ready but i liked him. we never met outside of school:naughty:i know what kind of relationship is that! but we just hung out at school and stuff for like 7 months!

and guess what!! after all that he turned out to be gay!!:boxed: we still talk sometimes but...kinda wierd dating a gay guy:naughty:

aaw:shocked::naughty:... I also have a "thing" for gay guys- they have the coolest fashion sense, some of them:cool:

never been kissed...I duck them when they come lol...cuz they never feel "right" ya know... normally though, I'm very affectionate...greet people with hugs and my signature two cheek kiss:biggrin2:I want it to be special, the first time... I have a feeling I won't have to wait much longer...

It's a shame I've had to wait at all with these lips I've got:naughty:

DSCF3148.jpg

:roftl::roftl:

My first kiss *sigh* was beautiful and soo romantic...

We were listening to "Bones" by The Killers...14 of February :wub2:

Oh! Wait!!! That was a dream!! I'm almost 15 and i've never been kissed, so....no history :mf_rosetinted:

My first kiss *sigh* was beautiful and soo romantic...

We were listening to "Bones" by The Killers...14 of February :wub2:

Oh! Wait!!! That was a dream!! I'm almost 15 and i've never been kissed, so....no history :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

ohh i've had these kinda dreams so much!

I never had a first kiss :tears::blush-anim-cl:

(I'm 24)

When I like someone I'm to damn shy to tell them :blush-anim-cl:

And I don't trust people.

I hate being me:boxed:

Be careful, I might just suddenly attack those lips. :mf_rosetinted:

My first kiss was in a cafe, with some random guy who fancied me.

I didn't like him really but figured I should just get it over with.

It was wet and sloppy. :roftl:

aww this is such a cute thread! mine was underneith the clay table when i was 3 years old:blush-anim-cl::wub2: and the kid is f-ing hot! lol! i have very good choice in men:mf_rosetinted:

my first real "grown up" kiss which i wouldnt count because it is far to embarassing and i probably acted more like a kid then when i was 3 lol! i was drunk on a beach and it involved to guys:roftl:

WOW I SOUND LIKE A SLUT! :shocked: I PROMISE I AM NOT!

:( me too. but were not ugly, right? all the guys are dumb. (hehe)

ok haha go start a thread "the people who havent been kissed cuz thed umb guys are too dumb" :lmfao:

Yeah, that would be nice...sometimes i feel ugly because ive never been kissed

OF COURSE YOU GUYS ARENT UGLY! how can u say that about ur selfs! you dont have to be pretty to get kissed! look at me i had to get drunk to get kissed! sometimes its even better to not be kissed because then when u get kissed when ur older it will mean a whole lot more then when ur younger when u get things young you take it for granted so when ur older it will be much more of a special moment

:( me too. but were not ugly, right? all the guys are dumb. (hehe)

ok haha go start a thread "the people who havent been kissed cuz thed umb guys are too dumb" :lmfao:

Nice title :roftl:

OF COURSE YOU GUYS ARENT UGLY! how can u say that about ur selfs! you dont have to be pretty to get kissed! look at me i had to get drunk to get kissed! sometimes its even better to not be kissed because then when u get kissed when ur older it will mean a whole lot more then when ur younger when u get things young you take it for granted so when ur older it will be much more of a special moment

Oh...yeah' date=' we don't have to be pretty...but for the stupid boys yes, but oh well....i prefer being in a rock band than a stupid kiss :punk:[/color']

aww this is such a cute thread! mine was underneith the clay table when i was 3 years old:blush-anim-cl::wub2: and the kid is f-ing hot! lol! i have very good choice in men:mf_rosetinted:

my first real "grown up" kiss which i wouldnt count because it is far to embarassing and i probably acted more like a kid then when i was 3 lol! i was drunk on a beach and it involved to guys:roftl:

WOW I SOUND LIKE A SLUT! :shocked: I PROMISE I AM NOT!

Why does that sound familiar to me, oh yeah cause i was drunk and on a beach too!:roftl: