The "First Kiss" thread

chickadee

Let me think... First regular kiss was when I was 10 years old, on the bus. We were going on a school trip that day.:naughty:

French kiss, I just turned 14, he 17 (I think....:fisch:) and it was in front of my bedroom door. And it was absolutely disgusting :roftl:

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember when or where exactly, but I know that it wasn't the best thing that had happened to me. :naughty: It was like...erm...tolerable...at that time I had such a crush on that guy though.

It might have been a trauma, since the whole experience seems to be like a black hole. :naughty:

:) Nicole! it's nice to see you again!!

don't worry, I heard today that good experiences are easy to forget, 'cause brain remembers first the bad and painful stuff...

So, If you don't remember = maybe it was good :naughty:

there's exceptions of course....

it happened to me that I had a crush on the boy and when I got to kiss him, it was really dissapointing. Never seen him again since then

Wow, who thought this thread up? :thumb_yello:

Well, my first kiss (a real kiss, not in kindergarten or in a spin-the-bottle game) was this year :blush-anim-cl: (I'm 14) and it was with this boy I was dating (the ironic thing is... he is SO similar to MIKA - curls, tall and beautiful :wub2: ) and it was most definitely not under a tree...

It was in a shopping mall... but romantic all the same. And the worst thing is that I can't remember much of it... I mean, I thought of it and imagined it SOOOOOOOO many times in my head, that I'm not very sure who kissed who :naughty:

So I'm not the only one who has a black hole in their memory? Thank goodness.

Wow, who thought this thread up? :thumb_yello:

Well, my first kiss (a real kiss, not in kindergarten or in a spin-the-bottle game) was this year :blush-anim-cl: (I'm 14) and it was with this boy I was dating (the ironic thing is... he is SO similar to MIKA - curls, tall and beautiful :wub2: ) and it was most definitely not under a tree...

It was in a shopping mall... but romantic all the same. And the worst thing is that I can't remember much of it... I mean, I thought of it and imagined it SOOOOOOOO many times in my head, that I'm not very sure who kissed who :naughty:

that´s really beautiful !!!!!!!!!

I have so many friends that had their first kiss at a disco with someone they don't know but "the boy was pretty" so... :glasses2:

ohhhh that´s sad but ........something like that happened to me , really I don't want him so..................was sad for me too

Wish I could say that I didn't regret it, but I do.

i regret mine too

It was really weird because I felt like a stupid and I didn't want him , do you understand what I mean?

lol haha i think i do

I haven´t had my first kiss, I think it will take longer to happen, it must feel weird!

it will happen when the time is right:wink2:

Had my first kiss and it was just a peck. It sucked.

aww cute

Hahaha lol yes I know, but that song really affected me.. lalala

(

)

i got a few memory songs too

uhm..if u mean french kiss..well I was 18 and him 24..but I can't remember who started, I know only it was passionate and funny at the same time coz we were on the beach at night leaning on some rocks {yep I know..classic} and at some point we suddenly stumbled in the water

ADORABLE!

I was very very late with my first kiss... was about 26 .... I kid you not... :thumbdown:

I just had no confidence with guys... and any guys I ever did like never liked me anyway...

I met a guy when I used to go to Karaoke... his name was Pete...

After a few weeks of constantly meeting and talking to him in the pub... we started seeing each other...

My first kiss with him was in my living room after another pub session... I was sober... he was drunkish... figures....

It was nothing really special to be honest... was just kind of relieved it was finally happening...

I saw him for quite awhile... it ended after he cheated on me in the same pub in front of my friends, mother etc after we'd had a row... I wouldn't speak to him after, and he stalked me for months after we ended.... used to send his mother to try and talk to me (even though up until then I'd never met her).

Haven't really been out with anyone since then...

i always wonder why guys cheat, i mean you break up with them but then they try so hard to get you back... like whats the point!

Let me think... First regular kiss was when I was 10 years old, on the bus. We were going on a school trip that day.

French kiss, I just turned 14, he 17 (I think....:fisch:) and it was in front of my bedroom door. And it was absolutely disgusting

lol mine was disgusting too

I don't remember when or where exactly, but I know that it wasn't the best thing that had happened to me. It was like...erm...tolerable...at that time I had such a crush on that guy though.

It might have been a trauma, since the whole experience seems to be like a black hole.

im trying to force mine into a black hole- its almost there

Wow, who thought this thread up?

Well, my first kiss (a real kiss, not in kindergarten or in a spin-the-bottle game) was this year :blush-anim-cl: (I'm 14) and it was with this boy I was dating (the ironic thing is... he is SO similar to MIKA - curls, tall and beautiful ) and it was most definitely not under a tree...

It was in a shopping mall... but romantic all the same. And the worst thing is that I can't remember much of it... I mean, I thought of it and imagined it SOOOOOOOO many times in my head, that I'm not very sure who kissed who

hahaha but thats cute at least!

I have so many friends that had their first kiss at a disco with someone they don't know but "the boy was pretty" so... :glasses2:

me2! one guy tried that with me and i told him im not a first-time-meeting-the-guy-kissing-type-of-gal

My first kiss was pretty weird... lol Me and my "partner" (I have to mention that the kiss was a huge mistake) had a tickle fight on a football field (yeah, you've read ok, this is weird, I told you) and I ended up kissing him, while we were both lying down on the grass haha. And we both had a chewing gum, which was even more weird and I still can't say whether the chewing gum I had before the kiss was the same as after it loool:naughty:

My first kiss was about 13-14,

It was not terrible I was kissing this boy and at the same time I looked behind him my friend whom I was secretly in love ..... not terrible !!! :thumbdown:

:shocked:...funny situation...but in this moment I quess...no a few years ago...:wink2:

:shocked:...funny situation...but in this moment I quess...no a few years ago...:wink2:

Yes now, 10 years later .... when I talk about that with a friend which was here at this moment we think that was funny actually :naughty: and a really cockeyed situation :blink::roftl:

My first ever kiss, i dont remember, but my first proper kiss was on some stairs? but there was a bit old tree round the corner if that counts xD

My first kiss was when i was like 13 1/2, with a guy i had met a few days earlier, i did know his name xD, didnt go out with him, and i thought he was a nice person, but he was a total Bum.

oh well =]

I dont think i regret it though, cos at the time, its what i wanted, and yeah it didnt work out sunshine and smiles, but, i would rather it didnt work out then be with some one who was a bum =]

Yes now, 10 years later .... when I talk about that with a friend which was here at this moment we think that was funny actually :naughty: and a really cockeyed situation :blink::roftl:

I hope this friend is no mentioned secret love:naughty:...I am just joking:naughty:...well I don´t remember at my first real kiss...I don´t know why...but that´s a pity!

My first kiss was when i was like 13 1/2, with a guy i had met a few days earlier, i did know his name xD, didnt go out with him, and i thought he was a nice person, but he was a total Bum.

Almost the same kiss'story :naughty:

I hope this friend is no mentioned secret love:naughty:...I am just joking:naughty:...well I don´t remember at my first real kiss...I don´t know why...but that´s a pity!

NEVER.....I hope :boxed::roftl:

That's not so easy to remember of the first kiss. That's normal because you have a lot of kiss since....:thumb_yello:

Whereas my list is too short :blink:

NEVER.....I hope :boxed::roftl:

That's not so easy to remember of the first kiss. That's normal because you have a lot of kiss since....:thumb_yello:

Whereas my list is too short :blink:

:wink2:

yes, you are right!

don´t worry, in this case is more important to prefer quality to quantity:naughty:

My first kiss was pretty weird... lol Me and my "partner" (I have to mention that the kiss was a huge mistake) had a tickle fight on a football field (yeah, you've read ok, this is weird, I told you) and I ended up kissing him, while we were both lying down on the grass haha. And we both had a chewing gum, which was even more weird and I still can't say whether the chewing gum I had before the kiss was the same as after it loool:naughty:

hahaha that coulda been in a movie!!

My first kiss was about 13-14,

It was not terrible I was kissing this boy and at the same time I looked behind him my friend whom I was secretly in love ..... not terrible !!! :thumbdown:

lol awwww no! atleast now its a funny story!

My first ever kiss, i dont remember, but my first proper kiss was on some stairs? but there was a bit old tree round the corner if that counts xD

oh well =]

I dont think i regret it though, cos at the time, its what i wanted, and yeah it didnt work out sunshine and smiles, but, i would rather it didnt work out then be with some one who was a bum =]

lol hahaha ah we'v all had our 'bums' hahaha

the first kiss with my 2nd boyfriend tasted like sauerkraut. :boxed:

what is that?

Woah. Is that chips or something?:boxed:

If anything, I want my first kiss to taste like... bubblegum... Sprite... hmmm...:naughty:

lol hahaha make sure you offer him that casually before the kiss then! :lmao: