Random New Video of Mika Dancing...

Ok, wow. I am apparently having a newbie moment (darnit, those happen so rarely these days) but how many secret things are on the DVD? You click on a stripe on the Live in Paris screen, and the Big Girl animation starts? Are there any other secret animations/footage? :shocked:

Yeah, if you click on the apple and on the sheep another animation appears.. I think. (I'm gonna play my dvd just to check, yey an excuse to watch it again! :D)

really?!?!?! what part of the dvd does that work in?:blink:

I've watched it so many times, I can't believe I never saw any of this!:naughty:

Yeah I couldn't figure out how to watch it til I realised I had to play it on the computer in order to see the hidden stuff :doh:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's on the dvd, I don't remember what you need to click on to see it, it's either the apple, the sheep.. or.. what was the third one? The bird? :S

I heard about the easter eggs and completely didn't pay attention:thumbdown:

Yeah, if you click on the apple and on the sheep another animation appears.. I think. (I'm gonna play my dvd just to check, yey an excuse to watch it again! :D)

Yeah I couldn't figure out how to watch it til I realised I had to play it on the computer in order to see the hidden stuff :doh:

I've never played it on the computer... Will have to now!

haha, yeeaass. its the sheep, apple and stripe. although i forget which screens they are under.

i think we should all learn the big girl animation and teach mika. He so wasn't doing it right lmao.

He seems so fun to hang out with...

Anyways, sorry if this has been posted before!! I wanted to make a new thread of it so you all could see it easily.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=V5_F0FFBL7g Enjoy!! Hahaha...

I don't know where or when it was by the way.

But it says it was added a while ago.. so you might have already seen it? This is the first time I saw it..

Anyways.. Just watch it!!

:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

love it! :blush-anim-cl:

I want to hang out with MIKA!

There are 3 animations hidden for grace kelly, love today and big girl.

Yay, thank you! So if I click on the stripe, apple, and sheep, I'll get the GK, BG, and LT animation? *runs off to try it* :naughty:

OK, so I found them! :thumb_yello: I love the pop star animation. You rock, Mika. :punk:

And I just realized for the first time that Mika's mom and Yasmine are in the audience when Mika sings GK on Jools Holland. I can't believe I never noticed that before! :bleh:

I heard about the easter eggs and completely didn't pay attention:thumbdown:

I've never played it on the computer... Will have to now!

i also got it when i played it on my TV...you just have to keep pressing the down arrow and when it reaches the last item and u press down the hidden item gets highlighted.

And I just realized for the first time that Mika's mom and Yasmine are in the audience when Mika sings GK on Jools Holland. I can't believe I never noticed that before! :bleh:

wow i've never seen that either!! thanks 4 sharing....when u think u have seen it all something surprizes u :naughty:

wow i've never seen that either!! thanks 4 sharing....when u think u have seen it all something surprizes u :naughty:

Oh, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who hadn't realized that before. You're welcome! :bleh:

hey! sorry for OT :wink2:

one of our users needs help! it's just one klick (or maybe 2 :naughty: ) and you will help to bring a smile to child's face! c'mon I belive in ya! MFC-ers got to stick together! Please go to:

http://www.zwemmenisleuk.nl/pages/pop_vote.html?id=9b48c3e73c7c66fcec351ad39cb17137

If you click this link Merel's pic will immediatly pop up. You only have to fill in your name and email adres and click on Stem (oh yes: and you have to fill in the box where it says: Ja, ik ga akkoord met de voorwaarden. I agree with the conditions) Then you receive an email in which you have to confirm your vote by clicking on Klik Hier. That's all.

Thanks very very much for your effort

AnnaMariaPetra doesn't know anything about my spamming threads action so if it's wrong etc please put all the consequences on me only. thx

• 2 years later...
This is soooo cute! :wub2: I am glad you found it and posted for us to see.

It seems to be when he was in LA last year (2007), as the poster's other vid of Mika is from the Virgin Instore in Hollywood.

:thumb_yello:i thought the same judged on the uploaded date and Mika events from that time...but who is Charese?!..and where was record it?on the some radio station or what?!...i mean,is this video important for Mika video events archive 2007 or is only a personal video?!:mf_rosetinted:

edit:

yep!look at this video!(Thank you Marina!)

Mika instore Virgin Hollywood and Highland

so,Mika has the same outfit!but,who is this Charese girl?!someone who works for Virgin Megastore?!

Edited by nicoleta

:thumb_yello:i thought the same judged on the uploaded date and Mika events from that time...but who is Charese?!..and where was record it?on the some radio station or what?!...i mean,is this video important for Mika video events archive 2007 or is only a personal video?!:mf_rosetinted:

edit:

yep!look at this video!(Thank you Marina!)

Mika instore Virgin Hollywood and Highland

so,Mika has the same outfit!but,who is this Charese girl?!someone who works for Virgin Megastore?!

i found the video posted in this thread :wink2:
the same person posted this on youtube too....

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=SxEprkAPDI4&feature=user

someone of the staff. obviously

Oh yah the video with the post it note on his butt:naughty:
yeah :naughty: