Mika admits he's a fruit

racha

You are more of a Japanophile than I ever knew Jack:thumb_yello:

Ha, I am not really a Japanophile, Blue Sky! I just happen to have quite a lot of scattered interests and things I used to be into at some time or other. I have a bit of a random knowledge base. :wink2:

--Jack

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, I am not really a Japanophile, Blue Sky! I just happen to have quite a lot of scattered interests and things I used to be into at some time or other. I have a bit of a random knowledge base. :wink2:

--Jack

You're a Jack fruit. :naughty:

Mika is a banana...

and he must live in Brasil.. if he lived here, he´ll never be a fruit, everyone is a fruit here XD

auhauhauhauha

He´s like the CARNAVAL, happy, colourfull and full of great rythins!!!

>rebola Mikaaa<

He would love Brasil!

i´m a fruit too... like a banaaaaana, but purple banana.

I think the truth is that he just can't decide what fruit he wants to be and has so many facet's to him that he just has to be a tuity fruity fruit salad :wink2: or he so smooth he could even be a fruit smoothie :naughty:

but in all fairness surely it's safe to say he is the biggest nicest tastiest STAR fruit I have ever seen. :)

Not my kind of journalism... but I thought some of you might be interested... trashy, but has a funny side

http://www.teletext.co.uk/entertainment/showbiz-spy/93d8517449ff81e50e5c

Mika admits he's a fruit

Showbiz-Spy-logo_purple.jpg

At the Novellos I asked Mika what kind of fruit he'd be. Well, it's one way to start a conversation.

"Oh, I am a fruit already," he said cheekily.

A shock coming from someone notoriously ambivalent about his sexuality. Then he explained: "Well, in Japan a fruit is someone who is more extravagant than the norm. So, hey, I'm a fruit."

:naughty:

Well,I would say Mika is a chocolate!:bleh:

4.jpg

hmmm new costumes for the teddy bear's picnic...

Yes, definitely. :roftl:

but in all fairness surely it's safe to say he is the biggest nicest tastiest STAR fruit I have ever seen. :)

He is a STARFRUIT! Of course!

starfruit.jpg

Not my kind of journalism... but I thought some of you might be interested... trashy, but has a funny side

http://www.teletext.co.uk/entertainment/showbiz-spy/93d8517449ff81e50e5c

Mika admits he's a fruit

Showbiz-Spy-logo_purple.jpg

At the Novellos I asked Mika what kind of fruit he'd be. Well, it's one way to start a conversation.

"Oh, I am a fruit already," he said cheekily.

A shock coming from someone notoriously ambivalent about his sexuality. Then he explained: "Well, in Japan a fruit is someone who is more extravagant than the norm. So, hey, I'm a fruit."

:roftl::roftl::lmao:

Mika and his jokes, what a sense of humor...:naughty:

He is a STARFRUIT! Of course!

starfruit.jpg

Ooooohhh :wub2: That's the cutest pic ever!!

Sara maybe you are thinking of umeboshi?

They start like this

GreenGagePlum.jpg

and end like this

umeboshi_gohan.jpg

I honestly don't know:boxed:....Just that my Japanese friend had this horrid paste made with some bean concoction, which he loved, and I found horrific.

It as some fermented bean thingie and definitely very bitter. Yuk, and it stank!

I love sushi, japanese food and many of the japanese sweets, but definitely not that stuff. Urgh!

honestly don't know:boxed:....Just that my Japanese friend had this horrid paste made with some bean concoction, which he loved, and I found horrific.

It as some fermented bean thingie and definitely very bitter. Yuk, and it stank!

I love sushi, japanese food and many of the japanese sweets, but definitely not that stuff. Urgh!

Ooooooh, you mean natto? Yeah, that definitely isn't everyone's cup of tea. But that's not a dessert?

--Jack

Sorry, I'm not much good with english language but...

what fruits have to do with his sexuality?? :boxed:

Sorry, I'm not much good with english language but...

what fruits have to do with his sexuality?? :boxed:

Gay guys are referred to as "fruits"