Mika: My Second Album is Done, Showbiz Spy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the album is finished but I'm pretty sure he knows what songs he wants to be in it, probably an idea of the artwork, etc. It won't be finished until Mika is happy with everything and everything is perfect... I think that's the part he's working on and will keep working on probably for some more months...

Unfortunately, I think that this was a once off...:naughty: I don't think he'll be having nice little chats with us anymore. Sigh.

Like some others have said, I guess that the only safe guess here will be....we will know once the record is in the shop! :thumb_yello:

In the meantime, he can get working on that Royal Albert Hall gig....Go on Mika!! You know you want to!

maybe you could get freddie or deb to write mika an email about that gig. maybe have a petition signed ready as well, just in case :naughty:

http://www.showbizspy.com/05312008/mika-my-second-album-is-done

Mika: 'My Second Album is Done'

By Adam Nutburn, 31st May 2008

Mika has finished his second album.

The singer, whose debut album Life In Cartoon Motion was released in February 2007, now plans to spend the rest of 2008 making the difficult second album sound just right.

He says, "The album is done. It’s probably not going to be out this year, but maybe – it’s a fun record."

The Lebanese-born singer, 24, was last week named Songwriter Of The Year at the prestigious Ivor Novello awards.

Mika's debut single, Grace Kelly, reached number one in the UK singles charts when it was released in January 2007. He was later awarded the BRIT Award for Best British Breakthrough Artist.

Well...I don't know what to think:boxed: he said about a week ago that he has three songs in his pocket.I suppose that those three songs are really done (mixed and produced and everything) ,they're not demos. Maybe he's just teasing the media,next week he'll say :"Oh I'm actually releasing my 2nd album in a month" lol :naughty:

He also said that he's going to record his album in studio in autumn.

Maybe he just thought of demos now,that all the demos are done.

Ummm...I suppose we'll just wait and see...

maybe he just got sick of everyone askin him so he said he was done to get them off his back...

but i think he forgot the next question...when is it coming out?

yeah, exactly! HEEEEEEEEEEY EVERYBODY! LET MIKA WORK IN PEACE AND QUIET! AND DON'T ASK HIM THE SAME QUESTIONS ALL OVER AGAIN! ;)

http://www.showbizspy.com/05312008/mika-my-second-album-is-done

Mika: 'My Second Album is Done'

By Adam Nutburn, 31st May 2008

Mika has finished his second album.

The singer, whose debut album Life In Cartoon Motion was released in February 2007, now plans to spend the rest of 2008 making the difficult second album sound just right.

He says, "The album is done. It’s probably not going to be out this year, but maybe – it’s a fun record."

The Lebanese-born singer, 24, was last week named Songwriter Of The Year at the prestigious Ivor Novello awards.

Mika's debut single, Grace Kelly, reached number one in the UK singles charts when it was released in January 2007. He was later awarded the BRIT Award for Best British Breakthrough Artist.

I don't think the album is really done..I mean,maybe he had just written the songs,but still has to modify some sounds or something like these...

However,I think Mika's going to show us in July some songs written by him..Maybe the album is going to be sold at the end of the 2008.Don't you think so?:bleh:

Maybe he's just saying this to get people to stop bothering him about it. I don't belive its finished.

This would be another idea..Because few weeks ago he said he had just written two or three songs..I can't believe that in just two weeks he's just finished the album