Mika Would You Rather

Jesyka14

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my sisters were saying that the cords its on were gonna snapp, and we'd die...and i h8 hights, and i was only like 9

Ummmmm A gondola is like... A boat...

See, Venis is a city where the roads are like little rivers (basically the roads are water) and instead of cars, they have car/boat thingies :o

Ummmmm A gondola is like... A boat...

See, Venis is a city where the roads are like little rivers (basically the roads are water) and instead of cars, they have car/boat thingies :o

o ya a gondola, i new that venice is the water city, i was like, why do they have gondolas?\

i guess there are 2 types?

well that changes everything! lol

the first time i went on a gondola i was in australia and i had a rubber snake and i was sooooo fasinated with it i didnt notice anything around me (i was like 6 i think)

i still have the rubber snake.

=)

hahaha! lol! keeping some random toy? u scare ME, lol jk

• 1 month later...
havnt been on this thread in a while but im up for some nice wyr's

wyr be mika for a month or make sweet chicken with him once

What do you mean by "be Mika"? Isn't it rather "be WITH Mika"? In that case, I'd rather be with him for one month:wink2:

WYR Mika stops his blogs or Mika waits one more year to release his new record?

What do you mean by "be Mika"? Isn't it rather "be WITH Mika"? In that case, I'd rather be with him for one month:wink2:

WYR Mika stops his blogs or Mika waits one more year to release his new record?

i guess stop the blogs cause im completly obsessed with them and if the album isnt released for another year i might die!!!

wyr mika have concerts where you live almost everynight but never be able to go (TORTURE) or mika NEVER have a concert near where you live

i guess stop the blogs cause im completly obsessed with them and if the album isnt released for another year i might die!!!

wyr mika have concerts where you live almost everynight but never be able to go (TORTURE) or mika NEVER have a concert near where you live

uhm.. if Mika has concerts in my city maybe I'll meet him in sops or shome.. So i guess I'd rather have that.

Wyr have Mika shave of his hair, or just let it grow so it looks like he's such a metal man? :mf_rosetinted:

huh.....think i'd rather to looks like a metal man than without hair :hair::lol3:

wyr Mika to wear a jacket which u gave him or to give u his jacket?

(i think i know the answer1:mf_lustslow:)

have his jacket, then I can smell him all the time, and then I can pretend he's with me. :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

wyr never see mika but have his phone number, or see him 2 times a year but not have his phone number. :mf_rosetinted:

have his jacket, then I can smell him all the time, and then I can pretend he's with me. :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

wyr never see mika but have his phone number, or see him 2 times a year but not have his phone number. :mf_rosetinted:

see him 2 tyms a yr coz then i could hug him for 24 hours strait and then count the days till i next see him and be on mfc while i wait:)

wyr sleep with mika and never see him again or see him every day but never touvh him

see him 2 tyms a yr coz then i could hug him for 24 hours strait and then count the days till i next see him and be on mfc while i wait:)

wyr sleep with mika and never see him again or see him every day but never touvh him

I would rather see him every day, because he seems like a really interesting person to know... but it would be hard not to hug him or poke him or something! :naughty:

Would you rather meet Mika at his concert or just walking around the city?

I would rather see him every day, because he seems like a really interesting person to know... but it would be hard not to hug him or poke him or something! :naughty:

Would you rather meet Mika at his concert or just walking around the city?

just walking around the city 'cause after a show there's so many fans waiting to see him you wouldn't really get much chance to talk to him, if he's out & about in the city & you bump into him & he's not busy you could maybe get more of a chance to chat to him

wyr

have mika as your singing teacher or have mika as your personal shopper (in other words you'd go out shopping together & he'd pick out all your clothes & accessories for you)

WYR

Mika in the Moulin Rouge with Nicole Kidman.

Or

Mika in Noises off (as Freddie)

WYR

Mika in the video for Chelsea Dagger (by the Fratellis)

Or

Mika in the vid for But it's better if you do (Panic at the disco)

Mika cover Kean's new song

Or

Cover Caralina Liar's new song (I'm not over)

WYR

Mika in the Moulin Rouge with Nicole Kidman.

Or

Mika in Noises off (as Freddie)

WYR

Mika in the video for Chelsea Dagger (by the Fratellis)

Or

Mika in the vid for But it's better if you do (Panic at the disco)

Mika cover Kean's new song

Or

Cover Caralina Liar's new song (I'm not over)

*With Nicole Kidman????:sneaky2: no waaaay(jelous),i'd rather 2nd:cheerful_h4h:

*panic in the disco tho:original: bcs never heard for that 1st:blush-anim-cl:

*Mika cover Kean's new song:lol3:

he really good...rep (or hip-hop:blink:?) whatever is called that kind of singing:naughty:) tho

WYR mika to wrote song 4 u but never realised it (just make it 4 u) or wyr him to sing the song u made?

*With Nicole Kidman????:sneaky2 no waaaay(jelous),i'd rather 2nd:cheerful_h4h

*panic in the disco tho:original: bcs never heard for that 1st:blush-anim-cl:

*Mika cover Kean's new song:lol3:

he really good...rep (or hip-hop:blink:?) whatever is called that kind of singing:naughty) tho

WYR mika to wrote song 4 u but never realised it (just make it 4 u) or wyr him to sing the song u made?

Well.. if I made a song and he sang it.. It would be just amazing ya know.. :naughty::wub2:

wyr mika to visit you and stay a week at ur house or you visit him and stay a week there?