• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I made the t-shirt for Jason but it looks really bad. I took it out of the washing machine and it got worse. I don't know what went wrong this time. :( I think maybe it'll be better if I just make the cat toys. They'll be easier to transport as well.

Edited by iadoremika

I've made one of two cat toys- it's taking longer than I thought it would. Also, I managed to fix the shirt, so I'm all good now!

EDIT: 2 out of 2 cat toys have been made. They look the exact same. :lol3:

Edited by iadoremika

I've made one of two cat toys- it's taking longer than I thought it would. Also, I managed to fix the shirt, so I'm all good now!

EDIT: 2 out of 2 cat toys have been made. They look the exact same. :lol3:

:lol3: YAY LOUISE! Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

Ooooh Jump the line pass haha :das: Fancy.

That's great! I've never heard of giving an artist a cat-toy as a gift, that's awesome! I'm assuming he probably has cats haha.

Are you EXCITEDDD!?

:lol3: YAY LOUISE! Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

Ooooh Jump the line pass haha :das: Fancy.

That's great! I've never heard of giving an artist a cat-toy as a gift, that's awesome! I'm assuming he probably has cats haha.

Are you EXCITEDDD!?

I know, I'm getting excited! :naughty:

He does have cats, two cars. I don't know how I'm going to get the gifts to him, honestly speaking- I shouldn't have made the gifts at all. :huh: I should make that sign mandilambi suggested. :naughty:

Yes, very excited. And nervous, but I always get nervous for things like this. :bleh:

I know, I'm getting excited! :naughty:

He does have cats, two cars. I don't know how I'm going to get the gifts to him, honestly speaking- I shouldn't have made the gifts at all. :huh: I should make that sign mandilambi suggested. :naughty:

Yes, very excited. And nervous, but I always get nervous for things like this. :bleh:

Aww haha, well maybe you can throw them onto the stage? You'll probably find a way :naughty: What sign did she suggest?

Are you going to line up really early?

Aww haha, well maybe you can throw them onto the stage? You'll probably find a way :naughty: What sign did she suggest?

Are you going to line up really early?

Ah, that's true. I was actually thinking about that.

She said to make a sign saying *insert whatever (like: I made your cats a toy!)* on fabric. Because if it's on fabric, you can sneak it in. Smart. :naughty: I didn't buy the fabric though. :huh:

Yes. My ticket is GA (the others are seated, I believe) so I want to get as good of a spot as I can. :roftl:

Yay! I'm crossing my fingers for you!!

Thank you! :wub2: I'm hoping all goes well...and he at least GETS the gifts. I'm gonna go now and get all my things together before I go to bed. I'm am excited but also nervous (:bleh:). See y'all laters! :bye:

It was so good! It was at this really cool outdoor venue and K'Naan and G Love were really good too. He played several non-album songs which were really fun. You could just tell that the whole theme of the show was happiness and fun and laughter which was really refreshing and well... fun!! "Dynamo of Volition" was definitely my favorite because of the little dance he had us do during the chorus, plus I got to be a show off because I know every word to that rap!! haha. He has such raw talent, this is the third time i've seen him now and he never fails to impress. He's really good at making the audience feel united and comfortable with each other (which is really important with lawn seats!! hah) But he had us "high five someone you've never met" like every ten seconds or he'd have us run over and sing the chorus to someone we didn't know and it was just really goofy and fun!

That was just outstanding. The venue I went to holds 16,000 people and the place was packed, I'd be surprised if there WAS a seat not sold. K'Naan (whom I already like) and G Love & Special Sauce (whom I've now taken an interest to :bleh:) opened the show and they were awesome! Bushwalla MCed the evening.

Jason is simply amazing live and HE EXCEEDED all my expectations. I can't believe how good he was. When he told the people in seats to get on their feet, EVERYONE did. When he told us to wave our hands EVERYONE did. He commanded that place like no other- that place was huge and people just ate him up, it was so loud, ha. One of the funny things was, before 'I'm Yours' he said (something like), "sing this so loud that the people in Manitoba will be like, 'what the hell is going on?'". :lol3: He also did this wicked thing where, towards the end of the show, he showed up in the middle and played a couple songs (one of which being 'Lucky' with Leslie Pike)- so that was so cool for the people in seats!

I can post pics later.

Hmm...what else? I was front row. :das: And bet Bushwalla afterwards.

I'd go on and on but I'll stop (:naughty:).

Good luck! I really hope it all works out! I look forward to hearing about it when you get back. :)

I kinda worked, if you can say that. He saw the sign at the beginning so I threw the cat toys on stage right away (:doh:)- one of the cameramen then proceeded to take one off stage, laugh and it and tossed it to the ground. :( That put me in a bad mood. But there wasn't much talking in between songs, so I didn't have that many chances to hold the sign up. But I did (:lol3:) and during one part of the show Jason saw it, mouthed 'thank you' and I pointed to the stage and he kinda nodded with a 'thank you/okay' look on his face (note: nobody else noticed this except for me :roftl:). At the very end of the concert, I threw the t-shirt on stage. All in all, I don't think he got his gifts- that was a waste of money. Oh well, what can you do.

Edited by iadoremika

Aw, I enjoyed reading your report, iadoremika (btw what is your first name? I feel weird always calling you iadoremika! lol)... I am sorry that you don't think Jason got your gifts, but I am thrilled that he thanked you and acknowledged you gave him the gifts! That in itself would must have been a great feeling!

You never know though...someone from his crew could have scatched the gifts and given them to him later on. Who knows... :)

I know what you mean about him commanding the crowd -- he is a great artist and such a fun guy to watch live! I'm glad you had such a nice time.

Aw, I enjoyed reading your report, iadoremika (btw what is your first name? I feel weird always calling you iadoremika! lol)... I am sorry that you don't think Jason got your gifts, but I am thrilled that he thanked you and acknowledged you gave him the gifts! That in itself would must have been a great feeling!

You never know though...someone from his crew could have scatched the gifts and given them to him later on. Who knows... :)

I know what you mean about him commanding the crowd -- he is a great artist and such a fun guy to watch live! I'm glad you had such a nice time.

Thank you! Oh, my name is Louise. Yeah, it was the smallest of acknowledments but it was cool. :)

Oh. Oh, I never thought of that!

Spot on! And thanks once again.

I've got a few pics coming.

Louise. I never knew! Nice to formally meet you. ;)

Look forward to seeing your pics!

Nice to meet you too. :naughty:

I took some utter crap last night. But here are some:

As he walks on stage for the first time of the evening

(red eye removed thanks to Nono!)

2r7r2nm.jpg

Curbside Prophet (with K'Naan and G.Love)

100_6478.jpg

Random one:

100_6491.jpg

This was totally by accident :teehee:

100_6458.jpg

<3

100_6463-3.jpg

And right before the stage exit (that white thing is the shirt I made, I've got a bad aim)

100_6543.jpg

Edited by iadoremika