• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, thank you. I'll check it out right now.

You should. Go back and read the old ones as well. :D

I was talking about that horoscope website that he talked about :roftl:

I've read his blogs, I'm a mraz fan for a while now :roftl: I just never really posted here :naughty:

I was talking about that horoscope website that he talked about :roftl:

I've read his blogs, I'm a mraz fan for a while now I just never really posted here :naughty:

I'm sorry. :blush-anim-cl:

i like him xD i love 'im yours' very much, it remember me of a beautiful vacation ;D <3

is for you then. :naughty:

My favorite has to be geek in the pink, love it :wub2: Especially this version:

I'm sure it's already been posted, but man I love it

I was watching and just put this on my iPod today. I believe it's the first time I saw Jason -- well, when it was on TV for real.

Oh pssht, we don't care. :naughty: Those performances from the EBS Space in Korea are some of the best. :thumb_yello:

mraz-SHOF.jpg

"Rob Thomas presented The Hal David Starlight Award to Jason Mraz. This award has been given to many gifted young songwriters in the past including Rob Thomas, Alicia Keys, John Mayer, John Legend and John Rzeznik from the Goo Goo Dolls. "I hate this guy,” Thomas joked. “He’s too damn good. We need him to step back from the curb so we can all look better.” Jason then sang his hit “I’m Yours” to a very enthusiastic crowd."

http://www.examiner.com/x-12118-Jason-Mraz-Examiner~y2009m6d19-Jason-Mraz-Daughtry-Gavin-DeGraw-Bon-Jovi-and-Tom-Jones-attend-Songwriters-Hall-of-Fame-Gala

And a new blog again...

http://www.freshnessfactorfivethousand.blogspot.com/

I'm loving them, little preview:

"This week. In honor of my birthday (June 23rd), it’s all about me. Throughout the week I’ll be sharing birthday stories, photos, and opportunities for you to give GENEROUSLY."

Jason shares a birthday with my mother. :wub2::teehee:

Jason played in Denmark yesterday at his B-DAY!!

He got a 'Gold Album' for 100.000 sold albums in DK! And a 'lag-kage' which is the danish word for birthday kage :wink2: !

And don't think that the 'lag' means birthday, because it doesn't :teehee: but 'kage' means cake :biggrin2:

Jason played in Denmark yesterday at his B-DAY!!

He got a 'Gold Album' for 100.000 sold albums in DK! And a 'lag-kage' which is the danish word for birthday kage :wink2: !

And don't think that the 'lag' means birthday, because it doesn't :teehee: but 'kage' means cake :biggrin2:

Oh that's very cool! :yay: