Thanks for the posts...

the toilet paper one is... how can I put it nicely... a little too detailed...

:naughty:

but all for a good cause...

Omg yeah! I was reading it and was thinking to myself, "I...:blink:...well....:boxed:...it's for a good cause".

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and I just noticed a new blog ... about flying ... reading it now... his younger brother looks older than him...

I can't say that I'll use "both sides" of the toilet paper. Sorry Jason. :teehee:

Oh yeah? *reads* They look SO different! Apart from the facial expressions that is. :lol3:

Some of the stuff on that blog made me: :teehee:.

:naughty::roftl:

I can't say that I'll use "both sides" of the toilet paper. Sorry Jason. :teehee:

Oh yeah? *reads* They look SO different! Apart from the facial expressions that is. :lol3:

Some of the stuff on that blog made me: :teehee:.

:naughty::roftl:

he manages to be funny while getting his message across... smart funny guy... with a graphic sense of humour...

he manages to be funny while getting his message across... smart funny guy... with a graphic sense of humour...

So true, so true.

Can you imagine the shock on the baggage handler's face when they read the note? :lol3:

So true, so true.

Can you imagine the shock on the baggage handler's face when they read the note? :lol3:

:lol3:

I still laugh everytime i remember his blog about the farting incident at the gym...

so now we know about his farts and $hit... i wonder what is the next topic going to be about :roftl:

perez just posted this... it's jason mraz when he was young!

so cute! :wub2:

awwwwwwww... how cute...

what a confident kid... not sure about the suit though :naughty:

one of the comments cracked me up.... they said he looks like drew barrymore...

sooooo true... :roftl::roftl:

awwwwwwww... how cute...

what a confident kid... not sure about the suit though :naughty:

one of the comments cracked me up.... they said he looks like drew barrymore...

sooooo true... :roftl::roftl:

:lmao: i didn't read the comments. i'm not sure about the clothes either, but at that age, parents usually choose the poor kid's clothes! :aah:

perez just posted this... it's jason mraz when he was young!

so cute! :wub2:

:lmfao:

Is it bad I laughed? :teehee:

In my defence it was the haircut/outfit. :teehee: Like a mini crooner or somethin'. At whatever age he is, he still sings better than I do (or ever will for that matter :roftl:).

And how LITTLE has his face aged? :shocked::naughty:

:lmao: i didn't read the comments. i'm not sure about the clothes either, but at that age, parents usually choose the poor kid's clothes!

Is it bad I laughed?

In my defence it was the haircut/outfit. :teehee: Like a mini crooner or somethin'. At whatever age he is, he still sings better than I do (or ever will for that matter :roftl:).

he had a good voice for his age... :thumb_yello: not sure about the music choice though...

thank god his fashion and music style changed with time ...

I really like his confidence... not easy to be on stage at that age and do so much eye contact with the crowd...

Is it bad I laughed? :teehee:

he had a good voice for his age... :thumb_yello: not sure about the music choice though...

thank god his fashion and music style changed with time ...

I really like his confidence... not easy to be on stage at that age and do so much eye contact with the crowd...

it says 1991, 8th grade. he has a great voice even at that age & his stage presence is excellent.

omg I love Mraz! I first fell in love with Im yours, then I descovered 'I'll do anything' OMG has anyone listened to this lyrics?

"if you're looking for a boy with a voice, well baby I'm single" :wub2:

"So step on up to the plate get a date with mraz See you better act fast because supplies they never last Now did you know this is limited time offer" OMFG! :wub2::wub2:

http://freshnessfactorfivethousand.blogspot.com/2009/06/random-acts.html

I thought that was so cool! :punk: And thank goodness the lady played along and thought it was funny because she's probably encountered some difficult customers.

This really made me laugh when I saw it yesterday :roftl: This really is the best "I'm yours" cover :roftl::roftl: Btw, I loved the woman's reaction :roftl: