Watching the "I'm Yours" one right now, and will watch the others after, thanks! :thumb_yello:

I'm not going to a festival but I might be one of those screaming girls. Rather, my singing sounds like screaming. :teehee:

Don't get me wrong.. am all for the crowd singing along... it brings a festive feel to the whole gig.. and many singers encourage that... :thumb_yello:

what bothered me is a bunch of young girls screaming their lungs out while he is singing "Jaaaaaayyyysssoooooonnnn, I love you... Oh my God, this is awseome, Jaysooooon, I looooove you... I want to have your babies... marry me... Oh my god, oh my god,oh my god, I think am going to faint.... ohhhhhhhh... yeah..... Jayyyyysssoooon, I love you"

:shocked::boxed:

and that girl was one of many... and she was standing right next to me...

:naughty:

I felt sorry for her ... so maybe it wasn't THAT bad.

the overall experience was amazing... he is a very confident easy going performer... his performance was effortless... and you can feel it in his attitude ... I would definitly watch another gig if he happens to be playing in London :thumb_yello: and I like the chemistry the whole band has (with the trumpet horn players and the guy with the congas)

PS: feel free to rate the videos if u like them

Edited by cheshire cat

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me wrong.. am all for the crowd singing along... it brings a festive feel to the whole gig.. and many singers encourage that... :thumb_yello:

what bothered me is a bunch of young girls screaming their lungs out while he is singing "Jaaaaaayyyysssoooooonnnn, I love you... Oh my God, this is awseome, Jaysooooon, I looooove you... I want to have your babies... marry me... Oh my god, oh my god,oh my god, I think am going to faint.... ohhhhhhhh... yeah..... Jayyyyysssoooon, I love you"

:shocked::boxed:

and that girls was one of many... and she was standing right next to my ear...

:naughty:

I felt sorry for her ... so she really didn't bother me that much...

the overall experience was amazing... he is a very confident easy going performer... his performance was effortless... and you can feel it in his attitude ... I would definitly watch another gig if he happens to be playing in London :thumb_yello: and I like the chemistry the whole band has (with the trumpet horn players and the guy with the congas)

I'm watching your last vid. You took some great ones! :thumb_yello: If you don't mind me asking, who else did you see perform at T in the Park?

I know. I'll just feel sorry for the people around me, having to hear me sing oh so well. But at least my 'singing' will be drowned out by the rest of the crowd noise. :naughty:

OMG...I heard the "I LOVE YOUUUUUU!" in one video already. I was thinking to myself, "I know what she means now". :aah:

Oh cool, gooooo for it lady! I mean, he always seems to be touring and adding dates. So I'd say the chances are good! :D The horn players sound so good along with the band, you're right. Congo player...do you mean Toca?

Hey all :bye:

haven't been here in a while.....my bad...

enjoy my videos from T in the park..

:thumb_yello:

I'm Yours:

Anything you want:

make it mine:

all night long:

butterfly:

it was a cool gig... he has a fantastic positive energy... it was so good that it felt like he sang for only 10 minutes...

enjoy your gigs when u get to see him soon... I definitely do not recommend seeing him in a festival environment because the crowd was more into screaming than listening (at least the 3 teenage girls standing next to me)...

Thanks for sharing Racha, great vids....you're right, his performances are effortless :wub2: Glad you had fun!

I'm watching your last vid. You took some great ones! :thumb_yello: If you don't mind me asking, who else did you see perform at T in the Park?

I know. I'll just feel sorry for the people around me, having to hear me sing oh so well. But at least my 'singing' will be drowned out by the rest of the crowd noise. :naughty:

OMG...I heard the "I LOVE YOUUUUUU!" in one video already. I was thinking to myself, "I know what she means now". :aah:

Oh cool, gooooo for it lady! I mean, he always seems to be touring and adding dates. So I'd say the chances are good! :D The horn players sound so good along with the band, you're right. Congo player...do you mean Toca?

I am glad u enjoyed the videos... I saw many different artists:

- Kings of Leon

- James Morrison

- Franz Ferdinand

- James

- Paolo Nutini

- Lady Gaga

- Calvin Harris

- Jason Mraz

- The Killers

- Nine Inch Nails

- Starsailor

- The script

and many many Dj's.... don't remember all their names but Felix the housecat was one of them...

By Sunday we were so tired we missed Lily Allen, Katty Perry, Pet shop boys and Blur..

The worst band/audience was "Foals" which was the band right before Jason's gig... the crowd was aggressive, very drunk and their idea of fun was to head butt each other while pushing and shoving everyone around them... :sneaky2:

as for you... Trust me, the whole crowd will be singing along... so you don't need to feel ashamed of your voice:wink2:... you will have a bast.. :thumb_yello:

and yes, I was referring to Toca... and the rest of his band...

I am glad u enjoyed the videos... I saw many different artists:

- Kings of Leon

- James Morrison

- Franz Ferdinand

- James

- Paolo Nutini

- Lady Gaga

- Calvin Harris

- Jason Mraz

- The Killers

- Nine Inch Nails

- Starsailor

- The script

and many many Dj's.... don't remember all their names but Felix the housecat was one of them...

By Sunday we were so tired we missed Lily Allen, Katty Perry, Pet shop boys and Blur..

The worst band/audience was "Foals" which was the band right before Jason's gig... the crowd was aggressive, very drunk and their idea of fun was to head butt each other while pushing and shoving everyone around them... :sneaky2:

as for you... Trust me, the whole crowd will be singing along... so you don't need to feel ashamed of your voice:wink2:... you will have a bast.. :thumb_yello:

and yes, I was referring to Toca... and the rest of his band...

I'm pretty jealous of all the bands/artists you saw. :teehee:

Drunk, rowdy people. Oh fun. :( Sorry, to hear that, honestly, but I hope you had a great time!

I shall. From what you said, it should be amazin'!

I saw Jason live +/- a week ago, awesome show! :wink2:

Here are a couple of videos, in case you guys are interested:

Lucky (with Colbie Caillat)

I'm Yours

The Dynamo of Volition

Edited by Mary

I saw Jason live +/- a week ago, awesome show! :wink2:

Here are a couple of videos, in case you guys are interested:

Lucky (with Colbie Caillat)

I'm Yours

The Dynamo of Volition

Nice videos Mary, the sound is great! Thanks. :)