• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree! It was unexpected (for me, at least). But, like you said, brilliant! :wub2:

I was wondering why the crowd was being so quiet. :lmao:

me too! and I rewined the dvd cause I thought I skipped a part o sthg:naughty:

Btw, I currently listening to 'Sleeping to dream' and the lyrics are so pretty :wub2:

me too! and I rewined the dvd cause I thought I skipped a part o sthg:naughty:

Btw, I currently listening to 'Sleeping to dream' and the lyrics are so pretty :wub2:

Yes! :fangurl: There aren't too many sensational recordings of that song on Youtube. Well...compared to "I'm Yours". :lmao:

(:shocked: Just gives me goosebumps. :bleh: Not feeling the handlebar moustache on Jason though :lol3: Everything else is amazing though...).

I'm really loving this right now. :wub2::thumb_yello:

PS: I bought the deluxe version of "We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things." last week. I have yet to watch the DVD though. :bleh: I know it's going to be amazing though.

I have it, the dvd is awesome :wub2:

Congratulations to Jason, who won two Grammy Awards today during the Pre-Telecast Ceremony for Best Male Pop Vocal for "Make It Mine" and Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals for "Lucky" with Colbie Caillat!:wub2:

he deserved it!

Congratulations to Jason, who won two Grammy Awards today during the Pre-Telecast Ceremony for Best Male Pop Vocal for "Make It Mine" and Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals for "Lucky" with Colbie Caillat!:wub2:

he deserved it!

Yay, I'm so happy for him! :fangurl:

Edited by iadoremika

*looks at picture*

fully not how i imagined jason.

Dude rocks a suit. And no hat.

:naughty:

----------

It's as if he speaks poetry. :fangurl::aah:

I think it's kind of a cool idea, whether it was intentional or not (:naughty:), to go into it not knowing anything about the show.

His eyes look so green in that light...

I've also found this! :thumb_yello:

http://www.popeater.com/2010/02/02/jazon-mraz-wants-kanye-west-and-john-mayer-to-support-same-sex-m/

Edited by iadoremika

• 3 months later...

I didn't see a video =(

But i wanted to buy 2 shirts in the Jason Mraz store, turns out you have to pay with a creditcard :boxed: I seriously dont get it when artists have a store where you can only purchase stuff with a creditcard, they do know lots of their fans are under 18...right.

Now i'll just have to beg my mum...again :teehee:

I didn't see a video =(

But i wanted to buy 2 shirts in the Jason Mraz store, turns out you have to pay with a creditcard :boxed: I seriously dont get it when artists have a store where you can only purchase stuff with a creditcard, they do know lots of their fans are under 18...right.

Now i'll just have to beg my mum...again :teehee:

WTF man? Argh. :hair: I'm sorry -- I don't know why you didn't see it. :sneaky2:

I guess it's the most secure and efficient way. Like, if you send a money order, they have to process it...blahblah. :dunno: It's still frustrating, yeah -- but you've been such a wonderful daughter, that your mom will let you use her card. :naughty: I especially want this: http://jasonmraz.shop.musictoday.com/Product.aspx?cp=418_12219&pc=JZCT123 :bleh:

• 2 months later...