• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So he'll be performing here at rock werchter in about an hour. Am so sad I didn't get tickets in time :tears: Damn you coldplay! Why did they have to play the same day. :sneaky2:

Oh well, on a positive note: I'll be able to follow it live online :teehee:

I live on the other side of the country. But if I lived in Vancouver, I'd totally be there! I take it you're going?

i dunno yet! i don't want to go on my own so i'm persuading my friend to come with me or else...i might be going on my own... :biggrin2:

i dunno yet! i don't want to go on my own so i'm persuading my friend to come with me or else...i might be going on my own... :biggrin2:

Sounds cool! I don't see why someone WOULDN'T want to go to a Jason Mraz concert (maybe I biased there :mf_rosetinted:) but going alone is always fun. So, either way, your options are good. :D

New tour dates have been announced (blah blah blah :naughty:) but there is a free download of the video for 'Make It Mine'. :das:

http://www.jasonmraz.com/MakeItMineVideo/index.html

Thanks Jason. :wub2:

Did you watch it?

I was very disappointed actually :tears: It said they were allowed to air the performance, and all of a sudden they were only allowed to play 'I'm yours'...:boxed:

I was very disappointed actually :tears: It said they were allowed to air the performance, and all of a sudden they were only allowed to play 'I'm yours'...:boxed:

I thought you meant disappointed, as in his performance -- you had me scared for a minute. :naughty: Aww. :( Well, let's check around to see if there are any other videos laying around (Youtube? :das:). If not, things turn up later. :D

I thought you meant disappointed, as in his performance -- you had me scared for a minute. :naughty: Aww. :( Well, let's check around to see if there are any other videos laying around (Youtube? :das:). If not, things turn up later. :D

Ah one of my fave songs :

Oh I hope he does a gig here again real soon :wub2:

Hmmm, I have to say, one thing that bothers me in the blogs a bit is when he starts advertising things. Like he did now as well.:boxed: It feels as if I'm reading an add for that stuff:boxed:

Ah one of my fave songs :

Oh I hope he does a gig here again real soon :wub2:

I'll got watch those now. I never get tired of my Mrazzy fix.

I hope he does as well, I'm sure he will- if there's enough demand for him to do a concert in a certain area, he will. For example, Toronto wasn't on the summer tour, but there was a date added. Now, that wasn't supposed to make you feel bad. Rather, what I'm saying is that he constantly adds tour dates to his scedule, so he'll go to where you live soon! :)

Hmmm, I have to say, one thing that bothers me in the blogs a bit is when he starts advertising things. Like he did now as well.:boxed: It feels as if I'm reading an add for that stuff:boxed:

He said it's not an ad. :mf_rosetinted:

as i new jason mraz fan, i GOT TO SAY;

jeez. i love wordplay. what a song. all hail jason :bow:

I'll :bow: with you. ha

As for Wordplay, his set at the EBS Space in Korea is good. Here's Wordplay:

But check out the other stuff from that concert. Good stuff. :D

New blog! :D

http://freshnessfactorfivethousand.blogspot.com/2009/07/12-answers-to-12-tweeters-questions.html

A couple things to note: 1)he didn't answer any of MY questions (:sneaky2::naughty:) and 2)he didn't answer the hat question properly -- it was "how many hats do you own?" and he told us how he travels with his hats. :naughty:

Still a cool idea though. :thumb_yello:

enjoy my videos from T in the park..

:thumb_yello:

I'm Yours:

Anything you want:

make it mine:

all night long:

butterfly:

it was a cool gig... he has a fantastic positive energy... it was so good that it felt like he sang for only 10 minutes...

enjoy your gigs when u get to see him soon... I definitely do not recommend seeing him in a festival environment because the crowd was more into screaming than listening (at least the 3 teenage girls standing next to me)...

enjoy my videos from T in the park..

:thumb_yello:

I'm Yours:

Anything you want:

make it mine:

all night long:

butterfly:

it was a cool gig... he has a fantastic positive energy... it was so good that it felt like he sang for only 10 minutes...

enjoy your gigs when u get to see him soon... I definitely do not recommend seeing him in a festival environment because the crowd was more into screaming than listening (at least the 3 teenage girls standing next to me)...

Watching the "I'm Yours" one right now, and will watch the others after, thanks! :thumb_yello:

I'm not going to a festival but I might be one of those screaming girls. Rather, my singing sounds like screaming. :teehee: