The "gig frustrated" thread

Emerald

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:tears::tears:Guys, I feel like complaining again! My mum doesn't understand my Mika obsession:shocked:I fear she will not let me go to one of his gigs outside Switzerland if I had the oportunity to go:crybaby:Wow, I feel much better now:bleh:Who's the genius who opened this thread, I'd like to know:naughty::naughty:

I thought about Mika in tights too, but to be honest, I would prefer he keeps his style:naughty:

Aladdin is hot, everybody has to agree on that:mf_lustslow:And welcome to the thread where no one will scream at you if you complain like a baby!!:crybaby:

some of his pants could almost qualify for tights they are so..tight..lol..not that I mind let me tell you!

some of his pants could almost qualify for tights they are so..tight..lol..not that I mind let me tell you!

Yeah, but, as far as I'm concerned, there's still a huge difference between "tight pants" and "thight":naughty:

:punk:Hi everybody! I don't think I'm the only one here to be reaaaaaally frustrated and jealous about all the people who had the oportunity to go to a Mika live show!:wub2:So I thought that us, frustrated people, should have our thread, just, you know, to talk about our frustration and jealousy and all that haha:roftl:

As for my story, well, I live in Switzerland. It's not Mika's fault really, but he comes here this summer, in the "Paléo Festival" in Nyon. But only, he happens to come when I can't!!:shocked:So I'm really frustrated. I have the DVD (of Mika of course) and when I watch it, I feel blue, cause it looks awsome!!:wub2:.

What about you guys? Do you want to share you frustration?:bleh:

I've not been to one :(

I've not been to any gigs, ever. I don't think I'm allowed.

I REALLY wanna go. I live quite near Mika (well, in the same country) and I'm pretty sure that i've been past his house (though i didn't realise until i heard of Mika a few months later)

I've not been to one :(

I've not been to any gigs, ever. I don't think I'm allowed.

I REALLY wanna go. I live quite near Mika (well, in the same country) and I'm pretty sure that i've been past his house (though i didn't realise until i heard of Mika a few months later)

Then there is more hope for you than for the people who lives in Australia or the European countries he most likely never will tour in!:thumb_yello:

You don’t have to go by boat or plane at least.

I’m sure your parents would enjoy a Mika show too, I’ve been to several and there are people in all ages who really like Mika!

Take them by the hand and show them a good musician! :wub2:

Good luck!:thumb_yello:

Then there is more hope for you than for the people who lives in Australia or the European countries he most likely never will tour in!:thumb_yello:

You don’t have to go by boat or plane at least.

I’m sure your parents would enjoy a Mika show too, I’ve been to several and there are people in all ages who really like Mika!

Take them by the hand and show them a good musician! :wub2:

Good luck!:thumb_yello:

I know my mum and dad quite like Mika (not as much as I do obviously). Maybe they would agree to go to his concert. But what about going early not to be in the last row, and staying at the end to have a chance to meet Mika? lool:naughty::naughty:

Guys, I feel like complaining again! My mum doesn't understand my Mika obsession.I fear she will not let me go to one of his gigs outside Switzerland if I had the oportunity to go

yeah i have the same problem...it's only about Montenegro:naughty:

Who knows where's Mika now and what's he doing( :partytime2:)....until i sit here and:smoke: kidding! I do not smoke... I wanted to say...until i sit here and:hypo:& :tears:& :crybaby:

glitterfy144648T602D32.gif

I know my mum and dad quite like Mika (not as much as I do obviously). Maybe they would agree to go to his concert. But what about going early not to be in the last row, and staying at the end to have a chance to meet Mika? lool:naughty::naughty:

Maybe they will be affected by the atmosphere!:wink2:

hey......Yesterday when my sister sow our door of bedroom on which I posted Mika's posters and she started to shout at me:mad3:....and she almost didn't tear all posters and I just get soo mad:hair:.......I can't believe that she hate him sooo much.She's crazy! :annoyed_h4h::thumbdown:

I mean she doesn't have to love him, BUT SHE HAS TO RESPECT HIM AND MY TASTE TOO! :hunter: right???:blowup:

hey......Yesterday when my sister sow our door of bedroom on which I posted Mika's posters and she started to shout at me:mad3:....and she almost didn't tear all posters and I just get soo mad:hair:.......I can't believe that she hate him sooo much.She's crazy! :annoyed_h4h::thumbdown:

I mean she doesn't have to love him, BUT SHE HAS TO RESPECT HIM AND MY TASTE TOO! :hunter: right???:blowup:

Amen to that!:bleh:

hey......Yesterday when my sister sow our door of bedroom on which I posted Mika's posters and she started to shout at me:mad3:....and she almost didn't tear all posters and I just get soo mad:hair:.......I can't believe that she hate him sooo much.She's crazy! :annoyed_h4h:

I mean she doesn't have to love him, BUT SHE HAS TO RESPECT HIM AND MY TASTE TOO! right???:blowup:

You could have told her about it though:wink2:I don't think I would appriciate my brother to put rock metal posters on my bedroom door without asking me before. And I DO respect his taste lol. I respect the fact that your sister doesn't like Mika, though I don't UNDERSTAND why:naughty::naughty:

Yeah, I finally got one of my friends somewhat interested, well two now, but all of my other friends are like "give it up."

irk. just because they are not willing to listen to foreign music. Its soo frustrating.

ok did anyone hear that mika signed CDs at the Butterfly Lounge in CA yesterday??

I always figure this out when he isn't there anymore..always a day or two off! :boxed:

but I bet he had fun :wink2:

What? How did you hear this? i've been too busy reading the luke thread and catching up on all my subscribed threads to even investigate new news...

ok did anyone hear that mika signed CDs at the Butterfly Lounge in CA yesterday??

I always figure this out when he isn't there anymore..always a day or two off! :boxed:

but I bet he had fun :wink2:

What? How did you hear this? i've been too busy reading the luke thread and catching up on all my subscribed threads to even investigate new news...

I'm fairly sure that Mika wasn't there, but they did give out signed C.D.'s to people to celebrate their 6 year anniversary. Maybe thats what you were thinking of?

You could have told her about it though:wink2:I don't think I would appriciate my brother to put rock metal posters on my bedroom door without asking me before. And I DO respect his taste lol. I respect the fact that your sister doesn't like Mika, though I don't UNDERSTAND why

But i did i told her...She just don't want to hear 4 him:thumbdown: I posted his posters on my desk:naughty: She can't do me anything now:bleh: :naughty:

:wink2:

yeah :punk: oh lucky u Emerald-u speak Franch...Mika too:wub2: :lol3:

Lol yeah. But I don't speak French with the Parisian accent (which, btw, I don't like hahahah:blush-anim-cl:). French people would say I speak French like a peasant hahahahah:roftl:. It's so funny, because here in Switzerland, we have words French people don't understand. So sometimes, when I speak with French people, they think I'm from another planet:mf_rosetinted:Anyway, I like it better when Mika speaks English, with his lovely accent!:wub2:

P.S: I just gotta say that this post - MY post - is the 100th post!