I guess this is it...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...

I really do guess this is it...

I thought when I first came on here it would never happen and I would love Mika forever...I was wrong as always.

I dont really know what started the big downfall for me love of Mika' date=' I guess it was the December 3rd concert:boxed:

Ive had some great times here and I guess everyone is getting bored of me as [b']I always go on and on and on about the Beatles and Paul and all that so i guess that is another reason why I am leaving, and it also feels like no one wants me around anymore.[/b]

Its been nice knowing you all and...well...

Bye bye

xx mavvy mcc xx

PS Ill be on MSN and Myspace and bebo and Aim

Mav!!!!!!! Oh, please don't think that, it's not true, I do want you around, and I'm not the only one, I'm sure. I'm gonna miss you here, the Blue Meanies will be soooo lonely without you... But I'm sure you've made the right decission, and I support you in every way. We'll still be in touch in MySpace and some Beatles forum, right? :huglove:

WHAT !!! you got the blame for a Mika concert cancellation .. :shocked:

Like you gave him the throat infection or something , Im sure your not boring anyone , we all have different interests , everyone is unique and no way should you feel you have to leave

I have no idea whats behind this but Id like to PM if you would allow so we can chat :thumb_yello:

I hate it when people feel unwanted around here!!!! You are very much loved here! *even if you only live in two threads* :bleh: Hope you come back soon!!!! Even just to pop in and say hi!!! :huglove:

• 1 month later...
Well...

I thought when I first came on here it would never happen and I would love Mika forever...I was wrong as always.

I dont really know what started the big downfall for me love of Mika' date=' I guess it was the December 3rd concert:boxed:

Ive had some great times here and I guess everyone is getting bored of me as I always go on and on and on about the Beatles and Paul and all that so i guess that is another reason why I am leaving, and it also feels like no one wants me around anymore.

Bye bye

xx mavvy mcc xx

PS Ill be on MSN and Myspace and bebo and Aim[/quote']

:jawdrop:

MAVVVY!!!

:huglove:

And don't worry about it... I go on about U2 and Adam all the time... I'm sure the Aussies want to tape my mouth shut or something...

Well...

Ive had some great times here and I guess everyone is getting bored of me as I always go on and on and on about the Beatles and Paul and all that so i guess that is another reason why I am leaving, and it also feels like no one wants me around anymore.

Bye bye

xx mavvy mcc xx

aww im so sorry ur leaving!

and im so sorry u feel that way! i hope u will comeback some time!

I watched your video.... I've never spoken to you before... and probably won't now.... :(

But I hope eventually to see a smile on that face of yours again... you looked so so sad... :tears: watching that just kind of made me want to hug you or something.... what can I say I'm an Oldling.... and I have no idea why you got the blame for a cancelled Mika gig... some people dumbfound me.... anyway you take care .... just look after yourself.... :huglove:

Well...

Bye bye

xx mavvy mcc xx

Marie-Thérèse / Marie-Andrée

Some jerks blamed you for the cancellation ? As far as I remember it was rescheduled because Mika had a bad throat infection, so unless you Frenched him wildly a couple of days before and he caught a bug (and if so, don't tell MFC members or you won't be able to leave, every horny little fan will post messages to ask you if he is a good kisser !) fate is to blame. But when they are disappointed some people just have to find somebody to vent their anger on : when he had to cancel a gig at some sort of summer festival Mika was insulted in the papers, the journalists implying that he had chickened out, not wanting to be compared to the other, much more talented, artists.

One day my teenage son came back home fuming about So-and-so being such an asshole and I told him that if he couldn't stand assholes he should open a window and jump right away (at that time we were living at the top of a four-floor house) because they are everywhere. I won't advise you to jump but what about ignoring them ?

Bon voyage,

M.-Th.