Francis Rodino has kidnapped Luke Juby!

Francis Rodino

Luke rocks like a hot mamma on crack!

i'm priviledged to have him on board, and I hope you guys will help us out by spreading the word and keeping in touch once the record is out.

Francis

You guys must have fun together.:naughty:

I'll definitely check your music out and showing you guys support. Thanks for letting us know.:thumb_yello:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What sort of amateurs do you take us for :naughty: We had already listened before you posted here:roftl:

You're good! Very soulful.

well excuse me!!! LOL

Ohh, I'm discovering your music just now :roftl:

One Love :wub2: *sigh*

Tour Germany! Bring Luke! Please :thumb_yello:

I promise I will be there, we have lots of fans in Germany - but first, we have an album to finish! ;-)

What sort of amateurs do you take us for :naughty: We had already listened before you posted here:roftl:

You're good! Very soulful.

huh i guess i am an amateur... i haven't listened to his music yet.

i'll do that after supper! bon appetit! :thumb_yello:

Hey Francis!!

Welcome!:biggrin2:

You have a very talented guy on your hands! I'm so glad for both of you. Can't wait to hear the new stuff.:thumb_yello:

Thanks so much Biggrin2!

I see by your profile, that you favour musicians from the South West of England. You are indeed a man of great taste:wink2:.

what did you expect! i'm a classy son of a bitch;-)

ransom for Luke? more than you could possibly afford!

@ Guylainment123: I was the 2nd UK -based artist to reach a $50,000 album budget via the groundbreaking website and label Sellaband (http://www.sellaband.com). Sellaband allows independent artists to connect with music lovers around the world - "believers" who invest in your album, essentially pre-buying your album.

The project is an exciting one. We've got Steve Bush producing, who (among many others) produced the 3 biggest selling Stereophonics records, and a fantastaci band, inclding Luke Juby.

It's big and bold and beautiful, and we've been in the studio since January. Demos are up on my website (http://www.francisrodino.com) and myspace, but you'll just have to wait for the studio versions onthe album.

so that's my story! I hope you'll spare some time to listen!

Francis

thank you for the info! :thumb_yello: i'll definitely go listen to your music.

i love demos by the way... :blush-anim-cl:

I've heard some good things about you from Luke and have been listening to your songs on Myspace quite a bit recently. I really like the songs! I'm sure I'll come along to any upcoming London gigs :thumb_yello:

Don't scare the guy sari. :naughty:

Sorry,:blush-anim-cl: old habits and all that....But he will hopefully appreciate our sense of humour, he seems all right:roftl:

well excuse me!!! LOL

I promise I will be there, we have lots of fans in Germany - but first, we have an album to finish! ;-)

You guys also better start touring at home:wink2: We also want to go and check you out!

huh i guess i am an amateur... i haven't listened to his music yet.

i'll do that after supper! bon appetit! :thumb_yello:

ahem, sorry, I will go into hiding now:naughty:

thanks to you, Cazgirl. I'm better on a guitar then I am typing in these forums.

LOL it's no worries! Happy to help. I can't play an instrument for peanuts so I'll let you off :thumb_yello: (took me months to figure out how to multi-quote lol!)

I've heard some good things about you from Luke and have been listening to your songs on Myspace quite a bit recently. I really like the songs! I'm sure I'll come along to any upcoming London gigs :thumb_yello:

Or Aylesbury, jen?

Can I come?

Do you really have to ask?

You guys also better start touring at home:wink2: We also want to go and check you out!

ahem, sorry, I will go into hiding now:naughty:

Like Aylesbury in August?:wink2:

you guys and girls should know that as an indie artist the connection with my friends and fans is absolutely paramount. I've achieved my sucess so far from the ground up...it's the people - music lovers like you that are making this album with Luke possible. So until we have a major label backing and promotion, we count on people like you to support us by spreading the word....