Francis Rodino has kidnapped Luke Juby!

Francis Rodino

Mmmm! Loving Burn, like things that build up to a crescendo:wink2:.

Had a message from Luke saying he may be playing with Francis in August, so it's looking good.:thumb_yello:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea! :thumb_yello: And please don't forget to visit Holland on your way over there!! :naughty:

Oh dear Francis, looks like your tour diary is already full:roftl:

Luke rocks like a hot mamma on crack!

we were in the studio last week and you should have heard him on the beatuiful steinway grand piano!

i'm priviledged to have him on board, and I hope you guys will help us out by spreading the word and keeping in touch once the record is out.

Francis

:lmfao: What an image I have now :roftl:

BTW Hi and :welcomeani::punk:

Luke rocks like a hot mamma on crack!

we were in the studio last week and you should have heard him on the beatuiful steinway grand piano!

i'm priviledged to have him on board, and I hope you guys will help us out by spreading the word and keeping in touch once the record is out.

Francis

I like you already:bleh:

you guys and girls should know that as an indie artist the connection with my friends and fans is absolutely paramount. I've achieved my sucess so far from the ground up...it's the people - music lovers like you that are making this album with Luke possible. So until we have a major label backing and promotion, we count on people like you to support us by spreading the word....

Well, i'm form the U.S., and i listened to the songs on your site and i really like them, so you've got fans over here=]

Welcome to MFC! And yes, you've been duly warned; be nice to Luke, he's mad talented and much loved.

I like your flavour of music - Walk With Me has a certain je ne sias quoi that I'm quite enjoying. Do you write music as well as perform it? Also pretty cool that you've got a few of the tracks available for download.

I'm intrigued by sellaband.com - I'd never heard of it before. One can argue that MySpace revolutionized the way music is shared with fans, but this is on a whole new level. It's brilliant really - and very carefully crafted, by the looks of things, on both the part of the artists and the believers. I wonder how Big Music Labels feel about the sort of change that's happening in terms of how the Internet is shaping the music industry.

Sooo, what happens if an artist is on sellaband and Big Muisc comes a knockin' with big plans and big dollar signs? I wonder if that sort of thing happens with any frequency...?

you guys and girls should know that as an indie artist the connection with my friends and fans is absolutely paramount. I've achieved my sucess so far from the ground up...it's the people - music lovers like you that are making this album with Luke possible. So until we have a major label backing and promotion, we count on people like you to support us by spreading the word....

Ooh, I'm impressed; that's a brilliant display of targeting one's message to his particular audience. What a perfect thing to say to a captive audience full of music lovers. Kudos! :thumb_yello:

You don't know her yet. :naughty:

:shocked: How rude! :roftl:

Francis, I'm lovely. I really am. Ask Jemmalee. She phoned me up and started singing "SHE'S SO LUV-ER-LY!" down the phone to me :blush-anim-cl: (sorry Jemma :naughty:)

I'm just a bit cruel to babs because.....because she deserves it. :ap_rosetinted:

:original:

Welcome to MFC, Francis, and congrats on your new "acquisition"! :wink2: I see you've got quite a number of new fans booked to go to your shows already! (And I'd join them, but I'm in the US...)

Good bit of marketing posting here, by the way. MFCers are very (overly?) enthusiastic and loyal, and you may well have to beat them off with sticks... in the eye. :poke:

Oh, and I'm in full support of making Jujubes the Official Luke Candy, daydreambeliever!

--Jack

Well Francis, you definitely came to the right place to find Luke fans. Many of us will indeed go on from that connection to become your fans.

You may need to consider a FRFC. Not too many people market themselves right here on the Mika forum. Nothing personal of course.

It's all true, folks. See it for yourselves.

http://www.francisrodino.com/musicians'>http://www.francisrodino.com/musicians

enjoy!

My album, featuring Luke Juby on piano and keys is coming out later this summer! I hope you will support Luke in this new,exciting project!

Stay up to date and join our mailinglist or e-team!

http://www.francisrodino.com

Francis

Hi Francis! Welcome:punk:

Cool voice, I will listen to your songs for a while. Not boring at all, thanks!!