That's it, I'm off!

CazGirl

Haha, you nearly got me!:wub2:

Last night was just toooo much drama, I’m in a sensitive faze right now!

Have fun on your trip and please tell us about it when you get back!

Where are you going?

And what did you say, nine days without connection? Hm, let’s see about that!:naughty:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA Caz you didn't fool me for one second!!!!!!!:naughty::wink2:

But then again I'm such a cynical, jaded old thing!!! LOL!:roftl:

I hope you have a wonderful time on the cruise!!! Get spoiled! It feels like you're a Queen! I have great memories of my 2-week cruise to Alaska in 2003!

BON VOYAGE!!!!:thumb_yello::yay:

squirrel4-1-1.jpg

GOD NO!!! NOT THE SQUIRRELS!!!!!!!!!! *runs for life with an army of squirrels chasing behind her*

haha xDDD

so, i officially leave today! yesterday was DRAMZ!

I had college at nine and finished early at half past 1, when we're supposed to leave at two, but i had just a little bit more work to do so i stayed a bit. However, I soon discovered that three (small) pieces of work were missing!! had no idea where they were!!! so i had to them again!! didn't leave till about three!!! and THEN! Had to go shopping straight after!!! got there at about twenty to four and left at about half past eight?! got home at nine and had to start packing!!!! (we only found out three days beforehand that we were going and didn't have time wednesday and thursday!) and i didnt go to bed till one this morning! :shocked::stretcher:

still! the day has arrived! goodbye english weather and helloooooooo SUN! (hopefully!!!)

Bye guys, miss you all!!!!!!!

x

GOD NO!!! NOT THE SQUIRRELS!!!!!!!!!! *runs for life with an army of squirrels chasing behind her*

haha xDDD

so, i officially leave today! yesterday was DRAMZ!

I had college at nine and finished early at half past 1, when we're supposed to leave at two, but i had just a little bit more work to do so i stayed a bit. However, I soon discovered that three (small) pieces of work were missing!! had no idea where they were!!! so i had to them again!! didn't leave till about three!!! and THEN! Had to go shopping straight after!!! got there at about twenty to four and left at about half past eight?! got home at nine and had to start packing!!!! (we only found out three days beforehand that we were going and didn't have time wednesday and thursday!) and i didnt go to bed till one this morning! :shocked::stretcher:

still! the day has arrived! goodbye english weather and helloooooooo SUN! (hopefully!!!)

Bye guys, miss you all!!!!!!!

x

Oh my!

You really sound like you need to lie still in the sun for a week!

Go find your self one of those deck chairs, a parasol and a nice drink and just concentrate of doing nothing!

:boat:

:drink_nl:

:bye:Nice trip!

Oh my!

You really sound like you need to lie still in the sun for a week!

Go find your self one of those deck chairs, a parasol and a nice drink and just concentrate of doing nothing!

:boat:

:drink_nl:

:bye:Nice trip!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! PARASOL DRINKS!!! You know the ones... the little umbrellas in the cocktails.... no cruise is complete without at LEAST 3 per day.........:naughty: Have a couple on me!!!!!:wink2:

Know you've already gone probably.. but have a great time anyway.... I went on a cruise last year.... was bloody amazing... so know you will have a fantastic time...

I did wonder who was jumping ship again when I saw a leaving thread... when I realised it was you - No way... didn't have me fooled for a second... anyone else and I probably would have been... :)

I hate you all.

You all really annoy me, and I can't stand any one of you.

I have nothing else to say, except I'm leaving. Goodbye and GOOD RIDDANCE!

:mf_rosetinted:

LOL as if I'd do such a thing! :roftl: Kidding!

But on a serious matter, I'm going on a cruise on saturday (:woot_jump:) for nine days so I probably won't post here (they do have internet on the ship but i think i'll be doing other things LOL...).

Don't miss me too much!

LOVES AND HUGS!!!!!!!

If there's any drastic news, don't forget to keep me in the loop when I return!

MWAH! :wub2:

Caroline

:roftl:

i thought its true at first moment, i was like - "why do you hate all of us ?" then i was - :roftl:

you got me :D

Ain't she back yet! Darn, I'm missing her.

No rosetinted anything....

Shock horror! :shocked: Is that really you Babs?

She's in Southampton now, so hopefully when she's back in Essex she'll come on straight away.