tutu tu TU

tutu tu tu tu

tutu tu tutuuuu

tutu tu tutu

tutu tu TU

tutu tu tu tu

tutu tu tutuuuu

This is the version I hear too.

I do wonder though, considering the theme that people may let you down but you can always turn to god...whether he sings God'll love you more rather than Gotta love you more?

Oh, and has anyone else thought about the fact that the first two songs we know are going to be on the next album both have a religious element to them?

There's mentions of Jesus, whores and players on LICM and on some of the lesser known tracks (:fisch:) there are references to falling from grace, etc

As an athiest I find it fascinating that his songs are sprinkled with these terms and ideas.

I am totally IN LOVE with this song!!!! (and everything else about mika, of course). The first time I saw it on YouTube I was like jumping out of my chair because I was so excited to hear a new song. And then once I listened to it, I was like, "This is soooo beautiful!" and I couldn't stop watching the video!! I can't wait until Mika officially releases it!

and how awesome is this: I brag about Mika so much, even the kids I babysit know who he is and how big of a fan I am!!

I am totally IN LOVE with this song!!!! (and everything else about mika, of course). The first time I saw it on YouTube I was like jumping out of my chair because I was so excited to hear a new song. And then once I listened to it, I was like, "This is soooo beautiful!" and I couldn't stop watching the video!! I can't wait until Mika officially releases it!

and how awesome is this: I brag about Mika so much, even the kids I babysit know who he is and how big of a fan I am!!

haha I do the same thing..but then when people around me are like "yeah actually he is cool" I start to feel...unnerved. Like they like him for the wrong reasons and they don't understand his music or something..its really weird. not exactly a good thing either...

a kid im my grade always torments mika and me about mika, and he found out that a girl in his hebrew class has a mika ipod! and she is also in love w/ mika, and he told her about me and she was like

wow, i didnt know someone more in luv w/ him!!!!! i was like "c other ppl like him too!!!!" to him

***not related to point of thread

haha I do the same thing..but then when people around me are like "yeah actually he is cool" I start to feel...unnerved. Like they like him for the wrong reasons and they don't understand his music or something..its really weird. not exactly a good thing either...

ha i know exactly how you feel! it's like they have no idea who he is, they just know the surface, but us MFCers know the true mika:naughty:

a kid im my grade always torments mika and me about mika, and he found out that a girl in his hebrew class has a mika ipod! and she is also in love w/ mika, and he told her about me and she was like

wow, i didnt know someone more in luv w/ him!!!!! i was like "c other ppl like him too!!!!" to him

***not related to point of thread

my dad keeps giving me lectures. its getting REALLY annoying as I am an adult now and I don't give a damn if it is 12 at night.

"Now, Kristine, you are too old to be into that Mika crap. Seriously, you are scaring me with this obsessive stuff, the Mika Fan club? who joins stuff like that..it sounds like a bunch of crazy girls obsessing over someone who to me looks like quite the faerie. Kristine. Seriously, get over it or I am shutting down the internet"

:thumbdown:

my dad keeps giving me lectures. its getting REALLY annoying as I am an adult now and I don't give a damn if it is 12 at night.

"Now, Kristine, you are too old to be into that Mika crap. Seriously, you are scaring me with this obsessive stuff, the Mika Fan club? who joins stuff like that..it sounds like a bunch of crazy girls obsessing over someone who to me looks like quite the faerie. Kristine. Seriously, get over it or I am shutting down the internet"

:thumbdown:

o my! lol! when eva my mom says anything like "o, mika again?" i reply, "ur the one who went out and bout it the day it came out, and made me love it from that moment on!" lol, she doesnt say anything after that :P

o my! lol! when eva my mom says anything like "o, mika again?" i reply, "ur the one who went out and bout it the day it came out, and made me love it from that moment on!" lol, she doesnt say anything after that :P

see I only liked his music after hearing it on a commercial, I looked it up (I'm from the US so no Mika radio over here!) , and then my mom saw the video for Grace Kelly and she goes "Oh, who is that, he is kinda cute."

and I was like "....actually..yeah..he kinda is..."

and then I looked up pictures, stumbled upon the MFC and thats how it began...the Mikagasmic threads are not helping me..let me tell you.

I havn't bought Life in Cartoon motion yet, but that is because I havn't made the effort..I should get it this week. I know that will disturb my parents further but oh well.

I really, really desperetly want to see him live after watching all the videos..but sadly I may have to wait until 2009...I discovered him about three months after his concert near me. It was such a bummer to know I missed him because his music is so incredible to me, above anything else he has got going for him.

see I only liked his music after hearing it on a commercial, I looked it up (I'm from the US so no Mika radio over here!) , and then my mom saw the video for Grace Kelly and she goes "Oh, who is that, he is kinda cute."

and I was like "....actually..yeah..he kinda is..."

and then I looked up pictures, stumbled upon the MFC and thats how it began...the Mikagasmic threads are not helping me..let me tell you.

I havn't bought Life in Cartoon motion yet, but that is because I havn't made the effort..I should get it this week. I know that will disturb my parents further but oh well.

I really, really desperetly want to see him live after watching all the videos..but sadly I may have to wait until 2009...I discovered him about three months after his concert near me. It was such a bummer to know I missed him because his music is so incredible to me, above anything else he has got going for him.

he has the best concerts ever~! the only bad thing is they go by way to fast, wat is 2hrs feels like 20 minutes *get it*? u want it to keep going!

o ya the love today commercial for a verison wireless fone commercial? thats when we first heard him! but i become in luv when we got the CD

he has the best concerts ever~! the only bad thing is they go by way to fast, wat is 2hrs feels like 20 minutes *get it*? u want it to keep going!

o ya the love today commercial for a verison wireless fone commercial? thats when we first heard him! but i become in luv when we got the CD

irk. so jealous of the people going to the upcoming gigs. its like "YEAH WOOO...*inwardly sobbing*"

beh..and he is such an amazing performer...ack. making myself get upset here.

? I didn't know there was a verizon phone commercial with love today...Its for a new movie with Dane Cook called My best friends girl...and I heard doom...da dadi dadi doom.. and I was instantly hooked, I kept looking it up, but all I had to go on was the doom da dadi dadi...then they play stuck in the middle at my work, and I always LOVED that song everytime it came on..but I didn't know if it was recent or anything so I never bothered looking it up.

...when I am at public places...I tend to play Mika music loudly in hopes someone will recognize it...or ask about it and I am like "YEAH another fan!!"

I listened to the CD everynight (all of it) before I went to sleep for about three weeks...then..I dunno where my CD went..O_O but I listen to him online all the time..and I think its out at my cabin so no worries.

woo. long post.

irk. so jealous of the people going to the upcoming gigs. its like "YEAH WOOO...*inwardly sobbing*"

beh..and he is such an amazing performer...ack. making myself get upset here.

? I didn't know there was a verizon phone commercial with love today...Its for a new movie with Dane Cook called My best friends girl...and I heard doom...da dadi dadi doom.. and I was instantly hooked, I kept looking it up, but all I had to go on was the doom da dadi dadi...then they play stuck in the middle at my work, and I always LOVED that song everytime it came on..but I didn't know if it was recent or anything so I never bothered looking it up.

...when I am at public places...I tend to play Mika music loudly in hopes someone will recognize it...or ask about it and I am like "YEAH another fan!!"

I listened to the CD everynight (all of it) before I went to sleep for about three weeks...then..I dunno where my CD went..O_O but I listen to him online all the time..and I think its out at my cabin so no worries.

woo. long post.

o yes ive seen that. the verison one was last year b4/during the time LICM came out over here in the US

i wish mika could do some festivals in the states! u would luv it!

i have seen the previews for my bestfriends girl, it made me really wanna c it :naighty:

and it was in What Happens In Vegas... G/K. was in the beginning

well im off! bye bey

I don't let my parents argue with me because of Mika, everytime they start saying "It's stupid being obcessed with something or someone" I imeadiatly say "Shut up, tou are always smoking, at least, my Mika's obcession don't ruins my healthy!" . And them they stay shut up and I win the battle .

But with my parents it's easy, they even live Mika, they just don't like how obcessed I am, I'm always talking about him, I know it could be boring for people who don't urderstand our love .

=P

I saw the film "What happens in Vegas..." in my B-day ! I was so exciting to see the film, because I LOVE Cameron Diaz, and I was almost sure the film was amazing. So, in the beginning of the film I hear Mika singing Grace Kelly and I turned like this: :shocked: and I star sreaming on the cinema .

It wasn't good . --'

I saw the film "What happens in Vegas..." in my B-day ! I was so exciting to see the film, because I LOVE Cameron Diaz, and I was almost sure the film was amazing. So, in the beginning of the film I hear Mika singing Grace Kelly and I turned like this: :shocked: and I star sreaming on the cinema .

It wasn't good . --'

yeah, I was so happy when it played in that film too!!

And we were a little late getting in, so it was on straight away, I was so happy!:D:pbjt:

yeah, I was so happy when it played in that film too!!

And we were a little late getting in, so it was on straight away, I was so happy!:D:pbjt:

And the was amazing ! LOVE CAMERON FOREVER ! xD

Just found this thread.............I have been in love with this song since I first heard it...and had a t shirt printed especially for the February gigs...see my Avi.....I am really looking forward to hearing the studio version as I just associate it with being performed live and can not wait to hear how different it will sound:thumb_yello:

Just found this thread.............I have been in love with this song since I first heard it...and had a t shirt printed especially for the February gigs...see my Avi.....I am really looking forward to hearing the studio version as I just associate it with being performed live and can not wait to hear how different it will sound:thumb_yello:

Ooh nice shirt! Haha. (Is your avvie your shirt?)

Yeah I wonder what changes they'll do... I bet it'll sound even more amazing then it already is live :shocked::wub2:

Ooh nice shirt! Haha. (Is your avvie your shirt?)

Yeah I wonder what changes they'll do... I bet it'll sound even more amazing then it already is live :shocked::wub2:

I am sure it will...........although the live version will be hard to beat:thumb_yello:

Yes, the avi is a pic of my shirt

And the was amazing ! LOVE CAMERON FOREVER ! xD

yeah, she's cool! but Ashton was more the reason I went:naughty:

yeah, I can't wait for a studio version too, I'd say it'd sounds amazing!!:mf_lustslow:

yeah, she's cool! but Ashton was more the reason I went:naughty:

yeah, I can't wait for a studio version too, I'd say it'd sounds amazing!!:mf_lustslow:

Ashton is damn hot . :mf_lustslow:

I cant wait to ! I think the music it's going to be more amazing in studio than at concerts .

I had a dream the other night that I listened to How Much Do You Love Me? and I was sobbing emotionally because I thought it was so beautiful. lol... it didn't happen that was in real life.

I still believe Mika sounds like an outright angel when he sings it though. :)

The songs OK, a tad annoying after a while. I like the beat, but i HATE sad songs. The 'there's a girl her mama's gone etc.' i usually dont like things like that because, i just don't understand the point in trying to implicate depression through melody. Like the song 'christmas shoes' i just don't get the point of absolute depression.

My 2 cents. lol.

I had a dream the other night that I listened to How Much Do You Love Me? and I was sobbing emotionally because I thought it was so beautiful. lol... it didn't happen that was in real life.

I still believe Mika sounds like an outright angel when he sings it though. :)

I'm with you there....it just blows my mind..I just LOVE IT...from begining to end.

The songs OK, a tad annoying after a while. I like the beat, but i HATE sad songs. The 'there's a girl her mama's gone etc.' i usually dont like things like that because, i just don't understand the point in trying to implicate depression through melody. Like the song 'christmas shoes' i just don't get the point of absolute depression.

My 2 cents. lol.

Interesting to read your opinion..especially the highlighted bit.....I just can't get enough of it..I can happily listen to it endlessly:naughty:

Good job we are all different or it would be a very boring world