How much do you love me

He should play it more :das:

I was really disappointed when I saw it wasn't on the album, I'd do anything to hear a studio version of it, it's a brilliant song and deserves to be released!!!

We should have asked about this on the web chat :doh:

Agree!:wub2:

Petition anyone?:naughty::teehee:

If she remembers!

I went completely ga-ga in Mika's presence. Your mind ceases to function. :roftl:

:huglove: I remember that. He does something to you. Seriously.

But after the initial shock, isn't he SO easy to be around? I don't feel weird or intimidated around him. he really cares about his fans, to the point where he met us before AND after the show, even with his foot hurting him. We're so lucky to be able to say we've been able to meet him. He's so amazing.:wub2:

Oh god, look at me fangurl.:blush-anim-cl:

As much as I would love love LOVE to have a recorded version of this, I really don't know how it could ever match up to the live version. With the vibraphone-thing and the vocals... it's honestly like being in another world. I'd love to have a recorded version, but I don't think anything could EVER top the live version.

I agree! I hope he starts playing it again during his shows. I think I'd lose my mind...even more than one usually does at a Mika show :aah:

Of course, if he does happen to record it, that would be lovely as well :naughty:

As much as I would love love LOVE to have a recorded version of this, I really don't know how it could ever match up to the live version. With the vibraphone-thing and the vocals... it's honestly like being in another world. I'd love to have a recorded version, but I don't think anything could EVER top the live version.

I kind of agree.

I have a live version of the song, a certain version of it, which ALWAYS, every single time, brings tears to my eyes. It's probably the only Mika song that does that to me (in fact it definitely is the only one).

I was so disappointed that he didn't record it for the album :tears:, but with hindsight I realise the theme of the song doesn't really fit with the concept of the album, so I'm hoping that somewhere down the line Mika will decide it DOES fit in with the ideas he wants to put across at the time, and he will record it. However I do have a nagging doubt at the back of my mind that a studio version will be a disappointment to me because I am so emotionally attached to the live version.

It should have been a B-side to 'Rain'

YAH!

I was really disappointed when I saw it wasn't on the album, I'd do anything to hear a studio version of it, it's a brilliant song and deserves to be released!!!

Yeah, it's such a great song with a lot of potential.

I kind of agree.

I have a live version of the song, a certain version of it, which ALWAYS, every single time, brings tears to my eyes. It's probably the only Mika song that does that to me (in fact it definitely is the only one).

I was so disappointed that he didn't record it for the album :tears:, but with hindsight I realise the theme of the song doesn't really fit with the concept of the album, so I'm hoping that somewhere down the line Mika will decide it DOES fit in with the ideas he wants to put across at the time, and he will record it. However I do have a nagging doubt at the back of my mind that a studio version will be a disappointment to me because I am so emotionally attached to the live version.

where did you get that version from may i ask? i woke up singing it today, and i dreamt i was singing it, and... :lol3: such a lovely song :wub2:

x

where did you get that version from may i ask? i woke up singing it today, and i dreamt i was singing it, and... :lol3: such a lovely song :wub2:

x

It's the version from Lille in October 2007*, the first time he ever sang it live. It's my favourite. I've only heard him sing it live the once, in Manchester, and that was great too as I was one of the only people in the audience (mfcers, and there weren't that many) who knew it, it was a special feeling :wub2:

*this one:

• 4 weeks later...
It's alive!!!

Word on the street is that Mika rehearsed this song before the Q Music showcase in Amsterdam. :wub2:

Lookie!

MikaNote.jpg

Yes! We were standing outside, the doors were open. So we could here the soundcheck very clear. And suddenly we heard: Tutudutudu. And everybody was like: Huh? HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME? :shocked: And everyone was putting their ear against the wall, to listen to it better.

Too bad he didn't played it.. :tears:

I'm going to keep randomly asking him about it .... he has to know how much his fans love it - I'm still praying for a recorded version ... even just released as a b-side ... or ... a fanclub single .... :boing: That would be fantastic ... but I would really just like to hear him perform it again :wub2:

I just love it so much :fangurl:

It's alive!!!

Word on the street is that Mika rehearsed this song before the Q Music showcase in Amsterdam. :wub2:

Lookie!

MikaNote.jpg

Ooooooh, that is SO cool!!! I loved it when he did that song :wub2:. "This is a song from the new album" :naughty: