How much do you love me

Ohh that is a great result :biggrin2:

Lets hope we are shaking our butts to this next year in Europe :mf_lustslow:

:swoon:

That alone would be worth the trip. :aah:

Maybe it'll be on the 3rd album, maybe the 4th..the 5th..the 6th..maybe the 20th..maybe never:insane:

Yes, he's saving it for the 20th album. Released in the year 2047. :roftl:

Lets hope we are shaking our butts to this next year in Europe :mf_lustslow:

OMG I'd rather not have this visual image :lmfao:

When you say it like that, it could be on any of the future albums :aah::naughty:

That is quite true, hahaha :roftl:. Silly Miika, trying to confuse us :sneaky2:

Maybe it'll be on the 3rd album, maybe the 4th..the 5th..the 6th..maybe the 20th..maybe never:insane:

Yeah, exactly! He can just say "I said the new album,not the new one coming now!":biggrin2:

When you say it like that, it could be on any of the future albums :aah::naughty:

when he was in montreal in jan 2008 he said

"voici la 1ere chanson de mon prochain album"

which means... here is the first song of my next album

:sneaky2:

not 3rd, not 4th... NEXT! :aah:

Dare we hope this recording he's doing in January, will include this?

He says it'll be with Owen Pallet, so that would indicate a possibility!

I'm excited just thinking about it!

when he was in montreal in jan 2008 he said

"voici la 1ere chanson de mon prochain album"

which means... here is the first song of my next album

:sneaky2:

not 3rd, not 4th... NEXT! :aah:

Yeah, I think that he said that a few times as well :sneaky2:. He sure likes to fib us, doesn't he? :biggrin2:

I love this song I still can't make out all of the words from the recording we have but it's lovely. :wub2:

True, some of the lines I just never hear wtf he's singing, but it sound so nice that I don't care :roftl:.

Also, this song really really reminds me of the warm feeling that I got when he sung it first, because he looked so radiant and happy, that it just automatically transports me to those times wehn I hear the start of it :wub2:

Here's a memento:

You can even hear Suzy shouting: "HMDYLM! Second album!!!" and then the random taurette sufferers that we had nearby shouting out how hot everyone was :lmfao:

That would be fantastic!!! I love Owen's stuff.

It's nearly Christmas :boing::boing::boing:

Sorry I shall be randomly shouting this in various threads until tomorrow evening :wink2:

:dance_man::dance_man::dance_man:

Yesss,I'm so looking forward to it! :boing: Can't wait to have this amazing lunch with my family :wub2: and presents :boing:

Yesss,I'm so looking forward to it! :boing: Can't wait to have this amazing lunch with my family :wub2: and presents :boing:

I don't have any presents ... I have money ... but am saving it for a certain 6 Mika gigs I seem to be going to in February :wub2: It'll be worth it :biggrin2:

Opening pressies on the day isn't a big deal for me ... getting things for the rest of my family is though :wub2:

I don't have any presents ... I have money ... but am saving it for a certain 6 Mika gigs I seem to be going to in February :wub2: It'll be worth it :biggrin2:

Opening pressies on the day isn't a big deal for me ... getting things for the rest of my family is though :wub2:

I love giving presents to people! I enjoy going shopping for people I love! :wub2:

And I also love when I get presents... It means much to me, that somebody had thought about me ...:wink2:

Oh this is great news! Do you have a link to the interview?

I'm becoming a huge fan of Owen Pallett--he's so very talented with the catchy violin riffs. I think his instrument would be perfect for the HMDYLM tune! We can dream! *fingers crossed*

Yep, because it's actually ':roftl:ipop' :biggrin2:

I like how WAG is now called GOLDEN while 'WAG' is still so much shorter and other titles are in text style, too (Love 2day) :lmfao:

The band are always calling WAG "Golden", and Mika has also called it that in a few interviews, so for some reason they prefer that name to WAG :fisch: