How much do you love me

The songs OK, a tad annoying after a while. I like the beat, but i HATE sad songs. The 'there's a girl her mama's gone etc.' i usually dont like things like that because, i just don't understand the point in trying to implicate depression through melody. Like the song 'christmas shoes' i just don't get the point of absolute depression.

My 2 cents. lol.

To make other's feel depressed? :original:

I'm with you there....it just blows my mind..I just LOVE IT...from begining to end.

Interesting to read your opinion..especially the highlighted bit.....I just can't get enough of it..I can happily listen to it endlessly:naughty:

Good job we are all different or it would be a very boring world

no kidding. I am right there with you! I think its an amazing song...all about bad things with love yet someone is still asking "do you still love me, do you still care?" interesting opinions though!

The songs OK, a tad annoying after a while. I like the beat, but i HATE sad songs. The 'there's a girl her mama's gone etc.' i usually dont like things like that because, i just don't understand the point in trying to implicate depression through melody. Like the song 'christmas shoes' i just don't get the point of absolute depression.

My 2 cents. lol.

I think "How much do you love me" it's not a depressive song" . He could talk about bad things in the life, but in the end he says that he wanna keep living and loving the life, even that the worsest things happened to him !

I think it's hopeful, not depressive, buy, hey, each one with his opinions ! :thumb_yello:

I think "How much do you love me" it's not a depressive song" . He could talk about bad things in the life, but in the end he says that he wanna keep living and loving the life, even that the worsest things happened to him !

I think it's hopeful, not depressive, buy, hey, each one with his opinions ! :thumb_yello:

well, as i said, talking about a motherless female...doesn't make me hopeful :naughty: actually reminds me of how i'm grandparentless...

• 9 months later...

Hey guys I am not sure if I am allowed to bump a thread as old as this one. but does anyone know the chance of HMDYLM being included on the new album? I mean, it is considered a very old song because he's performed it a lot in the past year. It is one of my favorite new songs by MIKA and I really would like for it to be on the album so I can listen to it in high quality so I am a bit worried that it may not be included in the new album.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Hey guys I am not sure if I am allowed to bump a thread as old as this one. but does anyone know the chance of HMDYLM being included on the new album? I mean, it is considered a very old song because he's performed it a lot in the past year. It is one of my favorite new songs by MIKA and I really would like for it to be on the album so I can listen to it in high quality so I am a bit worried that it may not be included in the new album.

I'm sure you are allowed to bump any thread you want, Ayumi :thumb_yello:

Mika said on at least one occasion during the late 2007 tour that How Much Do You Love Me would be on his second album. He certainly said it at the Manchester concert I went to, his actual words were "this is the first time I've performed, in England, a song from the second album". So at that time the intention was he would put it on the second album.

Of course it's possible he may have changed his mind since then. I hope not as I really love the song, and I think it would fit very well with the other new songs we've now heard.

Hope that helps a bit.

hello ayumi!

mika always introduced this song by mentionning that it would be on his next album... so i'm thinking that chances are, it will be.

but we never know til the album is out right? :wink2:

i love this song also :wub2:

I remember the first time he sang this song... It was in Lille (the first date of the automn tour in october 2007). Nobody knew these song... It was very quite during the song and at the end, there was a big big applause..... Big emotion!:blush-anim-cl:

Mika said that this song will be included in the next album.... I hope:wub2:

• 6 months later...

I wish mika would record this song to accompany his new single, I love it sooooo much,

I actually cant explain how addicted i am to it!

I sing it more than any other mika song,

Mika if your reading this:

Please Record "How Much Do You Love Me!!!!"

:aah::aah::aah::aah::wink2:

I wish mika would record this song to accompany his new single, I love it sooooo much,

I actually cant explain how addicted i am to it!

I sing it more than any other mika song,

Mika if your reading this:

Please Record "How Much Do You Love Me!!!!"

:aah::aah::aah::aah::wink2:

Always good to see this thread bumped.

Still LOVE it and always will :wub2:

I've been listening to it a lot lately :wub2: I really wish he would have put this and Holy Johnny on the album instead of the songs from the EP. I love those too, but I think these would have fit in better.

I have to say that I feel a little cheated that there are two songs from the EP on the album. Personally speaking I am not too bothered that HJ isn't on as it isn't a favourite of mine. But HMDYLM...................:wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow:

I've been listening to it a lot lately :wub2: I really wish he would have put this and Holy Johnny on the album instead of the songs from the EP. I love those too, but I think these would have fit in better.

Me too. I just watched the version he did in Zénith (I think) where the crowd keeps singing and he gets really excited. Epic. :wub2:

I have to say that I feel a little cheated that there are two songs from the EP on the album. Personally speaking I am not too bothered that HJ isn't on as it isn't a favourite of mine. But HMDYLM...................:wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow:

Same! I thought getting the album meant getting all new songs. Not two songs I had already paid for. I don't mind too much of course.

Well I adore HJ and HMDYLM so I'd like to have them both, but....it was his decision.

Me too. I just watched the version he did in Zénith (I think) where the crowd keeps singing and he gets really excited. Epic. :wub2:

:wub2: So cute!

Do any of you have favorite links to videos/mp3s with good sound quality for HMDYLM? I've found a few, but I can barely make out the words. :sad: Thanks! :thumb_yello:

No, sorry, I have just been looking at what I had on YouTube but none of it could be described as good quality I am afraid.

It was good to watch it again though:naughty: