The Australian Thread: Part Fourteen

Rainbow Sky

im going well! ive got some good news!

i was emailing my cousin, and she was like "what would u wanna do to change ur summer" and i said "meet mika" she was like "hun, i still dnt know who this mika person is! is it a guy? a girl? real or fictional?!" lol so i sent her pics, and the first ones were of today, and she said "umm, girlie, sorry to break it to ya, but he looks a bit ay. he may be a really nice person, and he looks really fun. but idk" then i recieved a second email she was like "WHOA! nvm! he is actually really cute, even if its in a shaggy sorta way!" lol

So you're trying to convert her?

Oh and Teegs? :bye: Ummm, Paul's been looking OK, he's not getting any younger though, he just seems to get cheekier! Don't you get GNW in Walgett?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yay! Well done--is that the one you had to repeat?

Yep :biggrin2:

Now, I asked as we were leaving how we get our results and he said we get them from him tomorrow (aka: today), but I don't know how? Should I email him? Ekkkkk.

Yep, we did...I was a part of that conversation...

Where was it??

How did you spell it the first time?

Summersault.

No no no no no no. You can peruse a thread. You can peer into a thread. But you cannot peruse into it.

:glasses2: I am a pedant.

:naughty: I've never heard the word peruse :fisch:

Hey, you're a techie type person...would you have an explanation for my bipolar internet? It's wireless, and often after about 9 pm it starts sporadically not working. It says it's connected, but nothing loads. I've found if I disconnect it and play Solitaire for about 5 minutes, then reconnect it, it works again...but still, it's bloody annoying. And happens frequently.

Ah yes. Thanks to giving all the important details, I can see what the issue is here. What you need to do is play minesweeper for 4 minutes before starting up, and pinball for 7 minutes after you log off. Yes, that should fix the problem :thumb_yello:

Stupid MQs. I haven't seen that fanvid either, it's quite good. I feel like making a fanvid now :naughty: But I have so many other things I NEED to do. I think I'll just go and look at pictures of Mika now instead.

P.S. Now Cam? :lmao:

Apart from you being the user? :naughty:

9pm would be a peak time. My internet gets a bit hissy around then too. I restart most nights to avoid it.

Or you might want to make sure no one is hacking into your wireless connection. What's the wireless range? Check the range doesn't extend to your neighbours houses.. :fisch:

It does, but it's private so they can't access it. Ironically enough, it's gotten worse since we called our provider to make them fix it. :rolls_eyes:

Oh, giggle giggle to you too *slap*

Hey, I had to sit on my freezing cold arse throughout your summer. It's my turn to gloat. :bleh:

im going well! ive got some good news!

i was emailing my cousin, and she was like "what would u wanna do to change ur summer" and i said "meet mika" she was like "hun, i still dnt know who this mika person is! is it a guy? a girl? real or fictional?!" lol so i sent her pics, and the first ones were of today, and she said "umm, girlie, sorry to break it to ya, but he looks a bit ay. he may be a really nice person, and he looks really fun. but idk" then i recieved a second email she was like "WHOA! nvm! he is actually really cute, even if its in a shaggy sorta way!" lol

Shaggy? :lmfao: That's the first time I've heard that applied to Mika...

Yep :biggrin2:

Now, I asked as we were leaving how we get our results and he said we get them from him tomorrow (aka: today), but I don't know how? Should I email him? Ekkkkk.

Yeah, e-mail him. The worst he's gonna do is not reply.

Where was it??

I think it was in one of the Dodgy Holiday gig threads. (Maybe Brixton?)

Summersault.

Summer salt :lol3:

Ah yes. Thanks to giving all the important details, I can see what the issue is here. What you need to do is play minesweeper for 4 minutes before starting up, and pinball for 7 minutes after you log off. Yes, that should fix the problem :thumb_yello:

Hehe. All life's problems can be solved by playing Microsoft games. :thumb_yello:

ahh im sorry

well shes to smart for me to convert her. and shes also "too old"for him, as she'd say but shes not :P

I'm 36 and I don't consider myself "too old" for Mika. Age is not a consideration when it comes to Mika.

Oh and OKD? About Now cam? You have to go to the blog thread! Mika has added blogs, 2 new youtube vids, pics, a myspace bulletin and blog... It's just been a flood of stuff from him today.

I'm 36 and I don't consider myself "too old" for Mika. Age is not a consideration when it comes to Mika.

Oh and OKD? About Now cam? You have to go to the blog thread! Mika has added blogs, 2 new youtube vids, pics, a myspace bulletin and blog... It's just been a flood of stuff from him today.

shes like 31. but idk if she cares :S lol

Kelzy! Pick your jaw up off the floor. :naughty: What's up with you? Yes, I'm back and feeling great now. Well, I'm at 90%...I'll take that. What have I missed around here?

:jawdrop: Charlotte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thud.gif

How are you??

Hey Chickadee...Doing better...whooo hooo! I sure missed being talkative with y'all. I'm afraid that now since I'm better, y'all will kick me out of here and tell me to hush. :bleh:

Hey CC! How are you? Haven't seen you in ages! How's your health?

Wow, I'm feeling loved here. :wub2: I've been around but not too talkative. I'm back! How are you?

I've been stuck at home sick for almost 2 months and not being very chatty. I'm much better! Dang, I've missed y'all.

Charlotte!! Where've you been?

CC! Where have you been?

Yep... freezing...

*glares at stupid dogs*

Or I would if they were here..... I can glare at them in about half an hour when I go get them from the lost dogs home (aka pound)....

After I pay out to get them regoed and microchipped and then the release fee *growls*

And I'm paying because dad was thinking of leaving them in there, for someone else to buy, because no matter what we do they get out... but they won't want to get out after this, let me tell you

(and our cat went missing a week and a bit ago, so while I'm down there I'll see if his there)

But grrr....

I'm back!

*saunters into Aussie thread smelling of sunscreen and wearing star-shaped sunglasses*

I have a pair of star-shaped sunglasses exactly the same as the ones that Freddie is wearing in the video clips for 'We Will Rock You' and 'Spread Your Wings'! My friend bought them off ebay for me for my birthday after we had many discussions about how much I loved them. :naughty:

I loved Paul Rodgers in Free, I loved Queen - the two together :no:

I'm surprised at how much I like them. When I first heard them together I didn't like it at all but they're really growing on me! But they're nothing when compared to what they were with Freddie.

Someone sang that song (well, some of it) on Good News Week last week. I'd never heard it before. Some black chick with a great voice. Accompanied by a guy on a double bass (if memory serves me correctly).

Yes, I saw that! That girl was so good! And the double bass guy was amazing!

Yeah, e-mail him. The worst he's gonna do is not reply.

The worst he's gonna do is say "OMGWTF! Why are you emailing me you idiot! I meant you have to come in and see me and/or Hold your horses! How could I possibly be finished! I will email them to you when I have them!" Or something like that :naughty:

I obviously saw :naughty: Well, not the threads, but I went to MS and YT :naughty:

*glares at stupid dogs*

Or I would if they were here..... I can glare at them in about half an hour when I go get them from the lost dogs home (aka pound)....

After I pay out to get them regoed and microchipped and then the release fee *growls*

And I'm paying because dad was thinking of leaving them in there, for someone else to buy, because no matter what we do they get out... but they won't want to get out after this, let me tell you

(and our cat went missing a week and a bit ago, so while I'm down there I'll see if his there)

But grrr....

:tears:

*waves*

Hey everyone!

i've been busy with school lately so i haven't really gotten the chance to go on the computer..

so.....how is everyone..:naughty:

Haven't you been on holidays though?

no...i went back to school a few weeks ago. :naughty:

Really? Weird :naughty:

And how was band camp? :naughty:

Random thing. I know it's PW and by no means Mika, although I guess PW is slightly more open with what's going on than Mika, uhh whatever, read this:

We hope you're enjoying your summer. And we hope this piece of info won't spoil anyone's day, but Patrick definitely is not performing at the Jamboree on Hackney Wick as has been advertised. For the record, he was never asked, thus never agreed to perform. We have politely requested that his name be removed from all their advertising.

I dunno, just thinking it really is possible V advertised him without even asking him if he was remotely interested *shrug*

fun. i have band camp in a few weeks

:naughty: yes it was fun..but i did 10 hours of practice everyday..

oh, and i had an asthma attack as well, but besides that, everything else was good..:naughty:

Really? Weird :naughty:

And how was band camp? :naughty:

Random thing. I know it's PW and by no means Mika, although I guess PW is slightly more open with what's going on than Mika, uhh whatever, read this:

I dunno, just thinking it really is possible V advertised him without even asking him if he was remotely interested *shrug*

:roftl:

:naughty: so..um..where and when did you see this?

ooh! i finally got tickets for the getaway plan!!!

although, i'm not looking forward to the 2 hour drive.

:naughty: yes it was fun..but i did 10 hours of practice everyday..

oh, and i had an asthma attack as well, but besides that, everything else was good..:naughty:

knowing me, i'll be the one w/ the asthma attack too! lol. but i might have golf camp, and my dad rather have me go to that. and if i dnt have g..camp that week, im going to Sturgis. so im not exactly sure if im going anymore :P lol

knowing me, i'll be the one w/ the asthma attack too! lol. but i might have golf camp, and my dad rather have me go to that. and if i dnt have g..camp that week, im going to Sturgis. so im not exactly sure if im going anymore :P lol

my asthma attack came out of no where!

normally i don't get them..

oh..decisions, decisions...you should go to band camp!

haha, it reminds me of american pie..'this one time, at band camp..' :naughty:

Today's MS blog :P

Stop whining about TWO HOURS! That is nothing!

For Tegan:

(Why do I do this? I don't know. But his costumes are amusing :naughty:)

9841994.jpg9842009.jpg

9841989.jpg9842081.jpg

9841926.jpg9839296.jpg

(Okay so the last one I just find funny. I think he's drooling too)