2008 - New artwork previewed.

RAK1

I can talk french and english so I could try ... but the WHOLE article ???!

It would take yeeeears !!! And I can really see what it says in small. It's not very clear ...

You could summarise it :bleh: But if it's too hard to read don't worry about it:wink2:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You could summarise it :bleh: But if it's too hard to read don't worry about it:wink2:

Well wait. If you tell me which the first page of the three is well I'll translate that one now (cause have got to go soon :thumbdown:)and the others later.

So ... which is the first page ???

Well wait. If you tell me which the first page of the three is well I'll translate that one now (cause have got to go soon :thumbdown:)and the others later.

So ... which is the first page ???

Aw, merciiii :wub2:

It's the one with the shoe :wink2:

As long as they're bigger than mine that's fine :naughty:

Actually if his shoe size is European 43.5, than that's pretty damn small! :blink: That's in between an American size 9.5 and 10. (English 8.5-9.)

Most guys I know who are that height wear size 12-13 shoes. (European size 46-48).

--Jack

Oh wow! He looks really good in those new costumes!

And there is an actual clown costume!!!So exciting!:D

I love the Michael jackson type pose at the bottem:wub2:

Anyone know an English translation?:fisch:

we are waiting guylainem123 to get home from work.

then she's gonna post a translation:thumb_yello:

I like the darker look, it's a very natural progression and I'm appreciating the development. Y'know, for all those people are like, "OMGILOVEMIKABECAUSEHISMUSICISSOHAPPY." Not that there's anything wrong with that, I just think his music is deepr than that, so it's a very positive development- if it is indeed darker. So thumbs up!

Looking at all the pics, i'm really wishing i could go to paris about now:boxed:

There better be lots of pictures taken and i hope he records it like he mentioned.

We will definitely get to see everything, only a bit later. :wink2:

I shouldn't, but I really envy those, who are going there. I'm part excited and happy but the other part of me is sad and jealous. I think I just have to get rid of the other part and hope to see Mika someday and be happy with lucky MFCers going to Paris. That's what it's all about, right? Yeah, we are family, but remember about reports and everything that. :naughty:

good god, i was joking about the clown costume before! I love the first outfit especially

if only I knew what it said..

he looks very serious in all the pics, even in the costumes.

thats true..I noticed that, and he looks really tired and stressed, yet in the video he looks fresh. weird...

someone else noticed that the date on this mag was for today, (30th) but normally mags get released about a week earlier, so...this magazine might have been out and about for the public earlier than when he had updated Mikasounds..but none of the MFC saw it.

Looking at all the pics, i'm really wishing i could go to paris about now:boxed:

There better be lots of pictures taken and i hope he records it like he mentioned.

I really want to go to the Paris show as well now (well, not that I didn't before), I just wanna go more. If I see no pictures, vids or reports there will be a lot of trouble here. :mf_rosetinted:

i wanna fastfoward time so i can find out what it says...

i hope he records the whole paris show and puts it up on the net for free :naughty:

:shocked:

whole show,for free??

so....how long have you been a mika fan?:mf_rosetinted:

Stop the bullying! :bonk:

But yes, a dvd seems more likely :fisch:

what bullying:blink:

i was just trying to start a conversation with a newbie ..:tears:

:biggrin2:

:fish:

:lmfao:

He looks a bit like a toddler:wub2:It's my msn avater now:naughty:

lol I should change it to my Avvy on here..I am in LOVE with it. I just can't get over how it looks. I think its the long mid-section and the frilly neck that are getting me.

• 8 months later...