4th July! Lets wish him all the best!!

pam

Its a big day for our boy, 4th of July and his first huge huge concert. Lets wish him all the very best for this day, specially the ones who are not going to be there personally.

All the very best MIKA, enjoy your day:mf_lustslow:[/color]"]

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*sniffles*

Yes, he's moved on to much bigger and better things:blush-anim-cl: I'm sooo proud of him!

TOY TOY TOY Mika (That's good luck in Mika language if you don't know)

*SIGH*

Words DO NOT do any justice to how badly I miss him and how much I look forward to the next time I can witness first hand the euphoria of his concerts:wub2:

MIKA,

HAVE FUN TOMORROW! GIVE US SOMETHIN TO TALK ABOUT (AND WRITE ABOUT :naughty:) WE LOVE YOU!

JE T'AIME!

Break a leg, Mika! This is a huge moment in your career, and we can't wait to hear all about it! :wub2:

To those MFCers who are going to see this spectacle firsthand - have fun, enjoy every second, and know that we're aching for the reports!

Mika - We may be your biggest, baddest critics sometimes, but underneath it all,

MFC LOVES YOU!

Break a leg, Mika! This is a huge moment in your career, and we can't wait to hear all about it! :wub2:

To those MFCers who are going to see this spectacle firsthand - have fun, enjoy every second, and know that we're aching for the reports!

Mika - We may be your biggest, baddest critics sometimes, but underneath it all,

MFC LOVES YOU!

too much for our own sanity, as I'm finding out :P Mana have you begun reading the yearbook thread??? :shocked:

We'll have to catch up soon...

We'll do virtual lunch sometime:wink2:

Toi toi toi Mika...WE LOVE EVERY BIT OF YOU!

Clown outfits and all.[/QUO

Just wanted to wish him in MIKA language!!

TOI, TOI MIKA!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

cute.jpg

T O M O R R O W . . . .

P A R I S

S T A D I U M

S H O W !

I M A G I N E . . .

Immagine20.png

--OH, TO BE THERE TO SEE THAT:

55,000 CHEERING MIKA!-JULY 4, IN PARIS!

More:

http://thelondonpaper.typepad.com/thelondonblog/2008/05/mika-joins-the.html

View:

bologne10.jpg

MIKA, YOU'RE SUCH A CROWD PLEASER--

GETTING YOUR STADIUM SHOW PERFECTED FOR JULY 4th. . .

ALL GOOD WISHES: ENJOY!

cute.jpg

T O M O R R O W . . . .

P A R I S

S T A D I U M

S H O W !

I M A G I N E . . .

Immagine20.png

--OH, TO BE THERE TO SEE THAT:

55,000 CHEERING MIKA!-JULY 4, IN PARIS!

More:

http://thelondonpaper.typepad.com/thelondonblog/2008/05/mika-joins-the.html

View:

bologne10.jpg

MIKA IS SUCH A CROWD PLEASER--

GETTING HIS STADIUM SHOW PERFECTED FOR JULY . . .

You just made me really depressed that I'm not going, but insanely excited for those who are at the same time :tears::lol3:

Hey, this is a great thread!

Thanks for posting!

Mika,

I'm so glad that this is happening for you, I remember when i joined and there were about 400 members, google only had two links and nobody seemed to know who MIKE-ah" was!

I personally feel honoured to have had the privelage of watching your carrer and watching you (to an extent) grow up!

I'm just so emotional thinking of how not too long ago when I was just getting into your music, I'd only heared Grace Kelly and the only source of info I could find was on Wikipedia.

Six singles, an amazing debut album, a DVD, over 8,000 fans, more than 10 awards and all those tours in all those countries later, you're doing your first stadium gig and I just KNOW it's going to be amazing!

I cannot tell you how proud of you I am at being here today and being able to say this, wheather you read it or not isn't important, I just am SO happy that so many people see you the same way as I do, as special, as talented and as an amazing musician.

Best of luck, I so wish I could be there but I'll watch it on your new site (so excited for that too) and will make it to your show one day.

Until then, have fun and I wish you all the very best for tonight and for the future.

A bientot!

Khayla xxx

Hey, this is a great thread!

Thanks for posting!

Mika,

I'm so glad that this is happening for you, I remember when i joined and there were about 400 members, google only had two links and nobody seemed to know who MIKE-ah" was!

I personally feel honoured to have had the privelage of watching your carrer and watching you (to an extent) grow up!

I'm just so emotional thinking of how not too long ago when I was just getting into your music, I'd only heared Grace Kelly and the only source of info I could find was on Wikipedia.

Six singles, an amazing debut album, a DVD, over 8,000 fans, more than 10 awards and all those tours in all those countries later, you're doing your first stadium gig and I just KNOW it's going to be amazing!

I cannot tell you how proud of you I am at being here today and being able to say this, wheather you read it or not isn't important, I just am SO happy that so many people see you the same way as I do, as special, as talented and as an amazing musician.

Best of luck, I so wish I could be there but I'll watch it on your new site (so excited for that too) and will make it to your show one day.

Until then, have fun and I wish you all the very best for tonight and for the future.

A bientot!

Khayla xxx

Exactly my feelings lolliepop_girl!!