Parc des Princes gig - The Paris Party Thread

Christine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While we're waiting for reviews to come in, this is the place for chatter about today's grand spectacle!

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Mods will try to keep the front page updatedwith any pertinent tidbits that come in before MFCers are back to give their full reviews. Please be patient and PM any of us who are online if there's something you want to add. Between work, holidays and attending the gig, it won't be easy for us to keep up with all the excitement on our own!

:punk:

thank you so much for that christine! it will be great, considering i'm at work & can only come here for short periods of time... it will be easier to keep up! good idea! :thumb_yello:

Aww Rose!! Andy was anxiously waiting your arrival!! He must have been pleased to see that he and Mika successfully persuaded you and Sara to come.:naughty:

Don't drink too much keeping cool for the next few hours or you'll have to go pee at crucial moments. But you are all so experienced, you know that!:blink: But don't collapse in the heat beforehand either....

always the mother aren't I, worried about my little chickies at the show....:wub2:

And we love you for it;-)

We're just chilling now, can't leave the queue anymore, security won't let us, and it's not far off doors opening now so we'll be moving shortly.

We're just chilling now, can't leave the queue anymore, security won't let us, and it's not far off doors opening now so we'll be moving shortly.

wow so it's getting very close then :punk: have fun :punk::punk:

And say hi to everybody :punk:

Yeh Penguin! :chkn:

<stocks up on pizza , drinks and nachos for tonights party> :punk:

Are you drunk already?

A chicken!!!

Kath told me to tell you she's already started drinking ;-)

BONJOUR!

Welcome to an incredibly hot and sunny Paris!

It's baking here, and everyones in good spirits so far.

The soundcheck sounded amazing, very loud, and Mika sounded awesome.

Andy interviewed myself Sara and Kath, for the Brits eye view of the dvd they are doing for the show. He's very excited and said we are in for a great night, he was apparently waiting for me to to get there, as I got a phone call from Em asking me when I was getting there, just as I left the hotel, which is just down the road from the venue.

We are now in the queue with or wrist bands on, there is a golden circle round the stage for the first 2000, and we are not too far from the front, so it's all good.

Back in a while, just about to eat.

Great! :thumb_yello:

If you want, you can start listening to Virgin Radio in about 1 hour because it will be live from the parc des princes. :wink2:

The gig begins in about 3 hours with Yelle.

She changed her costume Im guessing a chicken :roftl:

<damn damn>

well after seeing that, she just may HAVE too.

oh did you know she is going to streak at todays concert? she is suppose too! think she will? is that why you posted a chicken? :blink:

Have fun people !!!!!!! :punk:

we're all here with you !!!

How exciting, they must be almost in now!!:wink2:

FD I thought Rose was costume-less for today. She threatened half nekkie...or was that people encouraging her to be half-nekkie:naughty:

See, I like a good chat thread....:thumb_yello:

How exciting, they must be almost in now!!:wink2:

FD I thought Rose was costume-less for today. She threatened half nekkie...or was that people encouraging her to be half-nekkie:naughty:

See, I like a good chat thread....:thumb_yello:

it wasn't half naked... she was doing the full naked streak across the stage! :naughty:

if you are going to get noticed ... you may as well go all the way! :roftl::roftl:

Wow, it's so close already. Have a great time! I've got a feeling you're all going to have a spectacular night! :punk:

Well, do I stay here and chat, or go to bed now and get up early in time for the show??? Gyaaaah, what a choice...:wink2:

I could do an all-nighter but I have to work tomorrow.