Parc des Princes gig - The Paris Party Thread

Christine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, do I stay here and chat, or go to bed now and get up early in time for the show??? Gyaaaah, what a choice...:wink2:

I could do an all-nighter but I have to work tomorrow.

Go to bed and get up early! :bleh: You can come back in about 6 hours. :wink2:

Is Andy sorting out their seating arrangements? :fisch:

Wonder how many people are in the queue(s).

Well, we can say for sure they're among the first 2000 :naughty: Oh, the dimensions :punk:

So it's first come, first served, as usual, fair enough. :naughty: Although I thought there was a special MFC area planned... :blink:

Have ultimate fun, everyone there!

Go to bed and get up early! :bleh: You can come back in about 6 hours. :wink2:

I wish I could do that:thumbdown:

I'm just going to beg to stay up:bleh:

Where are my party party party people at?:punk:

Half in this thread, and half in the Werchter thread, still waiting for vid's:sneaky2:

ooo the excitement...too hard to go to bed just yet....:wink2:

PS Christine, thanks for updating the first post in this thread. I know where to go tomorrow now.

Yes, we're going to need help on that though. I have to get to work and can't babysit the thread. I may not even be here when Mika goes on stage. :thumbdown:

PM a mod if some info is getting lost in the thread so we can update the first post. Thanks! :thumb_yello:

Where are you? :blink: In front the parc with your mobile phone or in an internet shop?

In the queue, on the phone.

We have started moving now, so it won't be long before we are going in.

And I am keeping my clothes ON!LOL!

Well, do I stay here and chat, or go to bed now and get up early in time for the show??? Gyaaaah, what a choice...:wink2:

I could do an all-nighter but I have to work tomorrow.

Exactly the same dilemma. Could stay up all night, but have to work tomorrow morning - pretty much right when the reports will start coming in properly :thumbdown:

I might try and go to bed soon (haha, as if, I haven't even been awake 12 hours today :naughty:) and wake up at 4.30 and then stay catching the news until I have to leave for work at 8 :huh:

That's what you want us to think but we know the truth. :naughty:

Have a great great gig! :punk: I'm sure you will! :thumb_yello:

Cool phone! ;)

Yes, we're going to need help on that though. I have to get to work and can't babysit the thread. I may not even be here when Mika goes on stage. :thumbdown:

PM a mod if some info is getting lost in the thread so we can update the first post. Thanks! :thumb_yello:

... why a thread for posting just info would be a good idea :bleh: So it's not all down to mods to keep up.

BONJOUR!

Welcome to an incredibly hot and sunny Paris!

It's baking here, and everyones in good spirits so far.

The soundcheck sounded amazing, very loud, and Mika sounded awesome.

Andy interviewed myself Sara and Kath, for the Brits eye view of the dvd they are doing for the show. He's very excited and said we are in for a great night, he was apparently waiting for me to to get there, as I got a phone call from Em asking me when I was getting there, just as I left the hotel, which is just down the road from the venue.

We are now in the queue with or wrist bands on, there is a golden circle round the stage for the first 2000, and we are not too far from the front, so it's all good.

Back in a while, just about to eat.

Rose, you are amaaaaaazing! Thank you for giving us live reports! :thumb_yello:

FD I thought Rose was costume-less for today. She threatened half nekkie...or was that people encouraging her to be half-nekkie

Oh, I don't think there's anything "half" about it... we know what's she's

up to... :naughty:

Yes, hopefully, I'll be around later on, in spite of the 4th of July festivities...

will do my best to help out...

Yeah yeah yeah... :wink2:

dcdeb