Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

wa7

Thats true - I registered so hopefully no-one else can use my name to say

things that I would NOT say!! :thumb_yello:

I didn't got what Christine has done;i'm probably registered but i forgot user/pswrd or it's not possible edit those..i usually fill some of the forms b4 comment and then cookies saved..:huh: hope this'a passage situation,or it's gonna became perez like? Edit:my "merd" comment to try the mod function was deleted? Guess not coz there isn't any "moderation queue"

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I did try, but he will just approve all the comments and it will be lost in the mess.

I'm sure it will happen. I posted a comment because of technical problems other people had and i had asked to not post the comment because it wasn' t a comment and...they post it and... the technical problems are always here.

Yeah,it's like they reach a standard and ruin it with a lol

I never thought he could lol really,it hit my eyes full frontal

LOL made me absolutely crazy for about 10 years. I couldn't date anyone who used it. :naughty:

But I don't know, now it's so old school and cheesy that it's become an ironic thing. I use it all the time. I even LOLed at Mika yesterday. :roftl:

he probably hasn't figured out how to let them appear as they come in yet.. that's tomorrow's lesson from christine. but he is trying to please us.. isn't he?

Yeah that's what I think. He hasn't figured out how to turn the moderating off yet.

praise and criticism are good and welcomed if well balanced, i think

He doesn't need to be criticized, but all the endless praising is pointless. He's generally not discussing things on his blog that require praise or criticism. He's just sharing his tastes and giving people a glimpse of his day to day life. People can make interesting comments that have a positive (rather than critical) tone without incessantly fawning over him and just sucking up to get his attention.

Sucking up to get his attention isn't going to work anyway. I think Mika must be so bored by that after all these months he doesn't bother reading any of it.

I think Mia should ask the help of Christine.

From your mouth to Mika's ear. :naughty:

In a feeble attempt to help out, I posted a thread here to help with his comments problem.

He'll never see it here I suppose.

:boxed:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16183

Thank you. Could you tell them to add a button like "Spam" next to each comment in order to allow users to tell to the moderators?

Could you also ask them what happens if when a people who is not logged and who wants to let a comment with a name who has been already given (with an account and passport)? Can he let a comment or is there something who can tell him/her "you must be logged if you want to use this name"?

I suppose that right now, it must be easy to let a message with a name already given.

Hello

I'm wondering if someone can post a comment on mika blog for me ..

I can't log in on his blog as i don't remember which mail i have used and the registration is unable ..

SO is someone could post a comment to tell him that some people would like to register again and it's not allowed and then they are not able to comment all his fabulous blogs ..

thx for the one who can do that for me and maybe for many of his fans like me

thx again by advance

take care

hugs

Hello

I'm wondering if someone can post a comment on mika blog for me ..

I can't log in on his blog as i don't remember which mail i have used and the registration is unable ..

SO is someone could post a comment to tell him that some people would like to register again and it's not allowed and then they are not able to comment all his fabulous blogs ..

thx for the one who can do that for me and maybe for many of his fans like me

thx again by advance

take care

hugs

You don't need to log in anymore. Just go ahead and post a comment :wink2:

is it right i see 108 comments on the marine shirt blog and 275 on the being a fool one?:blink:

they have been stuck there for hours...

Most likely because they are still waiting to get approved.

he's right; la rochelle historical centre is packed with shops that sell those marina clothing items.. :naughty:

that's one gig that'd have been VERY special for me to attend: I have a thing for la rochelle, have had it for years and when i finally got to go there, it was like a dream come true... :wub2:

i wonder if he'll keep making new blogs in august..

any information about this?

He said he wasn't cos he was going on holiday didn't he? He may post a few blogs, but probably not as often as this past month.

He said he wasn't cos he was going on holiday didn't he? He may post a few blogs, but probably not as often as this past month.

I'll miss his blog!:emot-sad:

But he really need some vacations!:bleh:

Well...I kinda appreciate that, since I'm going on holidays in August too, and I won't have access to the web! :roftl::roftl::roftl: