2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of MIKA @ Parc des Princes, Paris

marthastewart

Awesome report, you managed to capture everything perfectly, all the excitment of that day. the crowd wave was done few times i think, it was crazy and enjoyable.

The taxi part i remember was the most stressful (especially for Em') and i am glad you got back to Em's place fine and safe.

Was great meeting you Cath, hope we'll meet again sometime soon. :huglove:

I hope so too! as nice meeting you too, although we didn't get to talk much :huglove:

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so too! as nice meeting you too, although we didn't get to talk much :huglove:

I know, i was completly on cloud 9 after the concert and didn't cared for anything, i was lost in Mikadreamland. :naughty:

What was funny that i have seen you earlier in the day few times and was thinking to myself "who is Cath85", while you were right infront of me...:doh:

I know, i was completly on cloud 9 after the concert and didn't cared for anything, i was lost in Mikadreamland. :naughty:

What was funny that i have seen you earlier in the day few times and was thinking to myself "who is Cath85", while you were right infront of me...:doh:

lol yeah that happened a few times with other people :roftl:

Em' told me you were mici, but I had forgotten that you were the one who askedabout the metro, I only remembered when you talked to melman :roftl:

lol yeah that happened a few times with other people :roftl:

Em' told me you were mici, but I had forgotten that you were the one who askedabout the metro, I only remembered when you talked to melman :roftl:

Hahah, how could you forget? after all the complicated questions i've asked..:roftl:

But in the end Allegra was the one who introduced me to Melman and you, which was great.

It was such a awesome evening, seeing people for the first time and some seeing again and of course being in this amazing gig. :thumb_yello:

Your pictures are beautiful!!!!

Hahah, how could you forget? after all the complicated questions i've asked..:roftl:

But in the end Allegra was the one who introduced me to Melman and you, which was great.

It was such a awesome evening, seeing people for the first time and some seeing again and of course being in this amazing gig. :thumb_yello:

Your pictures are beautiful!!!!

thanks!! :wink2:

Hello everyone!

I was happy to meet some of you for the first time (Niki, Jemma, Babs..etc...) and to see the others again(cath85, Allegra, Em' etc...) that night.

I'm looking for informations about the acrobats company who performed with Mika.... If you have any informations about names or nationality, it would be nice of you to keep me updated! Thank you!

Totally agree :thumb_yello:. Since one week I'm always with all the balloons of that night - head in the clouds :rolls_eyes:

Hehehe, same for me, my head is in the clouds and i suspect it will stay there for a while because of this gig. :naughty:

Thanks for your report and the pictures Cath! It reminds me I still haven't posted mine :blush-anim-cl: I don't think I will :naughty:

It was nice seeing you again :original:

Btw, lurking on Virgin Radio website to try to find out if Mika was going to be on the radio for the Musilac festival, I saw that there was a quite interesting "post-gig" interview, don't know if it was already posted :

http://www.virginradio.fr/musique/videos/Mika-en-interview

There's also one before the show that I haven't seen posted but bits of it when it was on Virgin Radio, a few days before the show :

http://www.virginradio.fr/musique/videos/Mika-en-interview-Virgin-Radio-Show

Thanks for your report and the pictures Cath! It reminds me I still haven't posted mine :blush-anim-cl: I don't think I will :naughty:

Btw, lurking on Virgin Radio website to try to find out if Mika was going to be on the radio for the Musilac festival, I saw that there was a quite interesting "post-gig" interview, don't know if it was already posted :

There's also one before the show that I haven't seen posted but bits of it when it was on Virgin Radio, a few days before the show :

Thanx for posting! I haven't seen the first one, the second was posted before :thumb_yello:

Thanx for posting! I haven't seen the first one, the second was posted before :thumb_yello:

oh okay :bleh: I didn't catch everything up after the concert

The first one is quite good,it has lots of anecdotes,and he's wearing the t-shirt with the blue spots. That must be one of the thing that kept him busy after the show.

. . . .

. . . .

THANX FOR POSTING!

SO WHO CAN TELL WHAT'S BEING SAID--

FOR THE :blink: POOR, SAD SOULS :boxed: WHO UNDERSTAND ONLY ENGLISH?

THANX FOR POSTING!

SO WHO CAN TELL WHAT'S BEING SAID--

FOR THE :blink: POOR, SAD SOULS :boxed: WHO UNDERSTAND ONLY ENGLISH?

:naughty:

He said quite a lot of things, but he mentioned that thousands of people worked on the gig (well, at least touched something) Zuleika almost failed her exams (she's in a design school or something) because she lost a lot of time painting a dragon in China for the show. In the end, the authorities didn't want to mail the dragon so they took another one.

He also said he had written most of the songs on the new album and that he was beginning to feel happy about it.

That's what I remember but I might be able to do a complete translation later :)

He said quite a lot of things, but he mentioned that thousands of people worked on the gig (well, at least touched something) Zuleika almost failed her exams (she's in a design school or something) because she lost a lot of time painting a dragon in China for the show. In the end, the authorities didn't want to mail the dragon so they took another one.

He also said he had written most of the songs on the new album and that he was beginning to feel happy about it.

That's what I remember but I might be able to do a complete translation later :)

thanks! it's good to hear the news about the album from the man himself :biggrin2:

i love the way his whole family is involved and supportive. it's so sweet.

Wow, I didn't know all 3 of his sisters are on board with the designs!! That is really, really cool. But poor Zuleika--I hope she ended up doing well enough on the exams!

Thanks for the translation :original: and what an artistic family they are.. hope it went well with Zuleika after all. Great news about the second album too :biggrin2:

his French is so much better than last year! thanks for posting, I love the first interview! :wub2:

his French is so much better than last year! thanks for posting, I love the first interview! :wub2:

You think so? I was actually thinking that he was stammering a bit

I love it too :wub2: The beginning made me laugh a bit :bleh: It was so nice to hear him saying different things than usual!