Yearbook: Want to give Mika YOUR autograph?!

You can make extras, but without your name... I'll give you credit for doing that in the beginning. I was gonna get people to do it anyway. It'll be just scattered mixed in with everyone's autograph.

Are you up for that?

Heck yes I am:wink2: How many extras without my name shall I do?

And if there's anything else you think I can help with, just let me know:wink2:

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow cool, Chinese!! Such a wonderful writing! Have you written "I love you"?:mf_lustslow:

Thankssss!

nope~that means

plz add me

haha

excuse me for late....about 5 pages....:blink::bleh:

我愛你

that what it is!

I love you!:mf_lustslow:

Add me too... please :harp::wub2:

You have to be a part of the yearbook project to sign up for this... I don't remember your name on that list. The official thread is on the first page of this thread in post #1:wink2:

Let me know in that thread if you want to be involved with the yearbook and then tell me in here that you want to do this:thumb_yello:

You have to be a part of the yearbook project to sign up for this... I don't remember your name on that list. The official thread is on the first page of this thread in post #1:wink2:

Let me know in that thread if you want to be involved with the yearbook and then tell me in here that you want to do this:thumb_yello:

Yes, I´m sorry O:) I´ve just discovered it... :D

The list has been updated...and those who wanted to do this but didn't have a scanner you're on there too.

EITHER DO IT ON MICROSOFT WORD WITH FUNKY FONTS

OR

TAKE A PICTURE AND SEND IT

The size is confusing, just picture it though: A regular peice of computer paper cut in half...and than cut in half again:thumb_yello:

Hope that helps guys.

THANK YOU soooo much for that! :flowers2:

Hey Mel...

erm...

I've started work on this but I followed the instructions to the size of the paper wrongly. Haha. It's a big bit :roftl: (The UK sizes and American sizes are different apparently! ... oh wait no...A6....that's SMALL isn't it?! :doh: okay maybe they're not different, maybe I'm just being STUPID!!)

Anyway, i've designed it all now. I haven't coloured it in yet but it's all drawn on the paper, ready to be attacked.

Now I don't know what to do cos I think it looks good LMAO :roftl: can it be the front cover of that section? :roftl::lmfao: kidding!

I'll have to upload a pic or something so you can see the dilemma...

Hey Mel...

erm...

I've started work on this but I followed the instructions to the size of the paper wrongly. Haha. It's a big bit :roftl: (The UK sizes and American sizes are different apparently! ... oh wait no...A6....that's SMALL isn't it?! :doh: okay maybe they're not different, maybe I'm just being STUPID!!)

Anyway, i've designed it all now. I haven't coloured it in yet but it's all drawn on the paper, ready to be attacked.

Now I don't know what to do cos I think it looks good LMAO :roftl: can it be the front cover of that section? :roftl::lmfao: kidding!

I'll have to upload a pic or something so you can see the dilemma...

Wouldn't it be half of an A4 sheet of paper for you?

So... I´ve just started and I have a question. (you can start to call me "idiot" ^^)

In which size we should send photos? I know, with scanner it´s A6 size, but what about photos? How many pixels, height, width?

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Sorry, it´s stupid question, but I´m so confused...

Add me too please!!!

Just one question,I don't know if anyone else asked this before me though,I haven't read the whole thread :

WHEN'S THE DEADLINE FOR THIS? Is it on October the 15th or...?