Amsterdam: The While We're Waiting for Reports Thread -- 08 July 2008

dcdeb

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish I could log in at work... hard to get a connection on a chicken counter though... and probably a good job too... I wouldn't get any work done for a start... lol

well im kind of having my own party, a cup of coffee and watching Top Gear...woo my life is SOOO cutting edge and exciting LOL:roftl:

Ooh that's more exciting than my party.. I'm just watching Hollyoaks :naughty:

I wish I could log in at work... hard to get a connection on a chicken counter though... and probably a good job too... I wouldn't get any work done for a start... lol

Chicken counter, sorry, but you just made me LOL at work. It made me think about :chkn:

:blush-anim-cl:

Ooh that's more exciting than my party.. I'm just watching Hollyoaks :naughty:

It's on every day ? :naughty: Still not talking about you liking Mika ? :naughty:

Does it just make you feel envious our compadre's on the MFC are currently squashed up in a crowd waiting for Mika to come on stage.

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

well its guarenteed they will all have a good time...has there EVER been a Mika concert with negative reportages??!?! :naughty::thumb_yello:

I also hope the weather stays good for them:thumb_yello:

Okay, change of plan Sam Sparro on first, blistering set, guy is stunning. Blowing a gale on stage, so he changed the end of Black and Gold to "Now it's cold"! Hilarious!

My mistake, it's Hercules and the Love Affair, so you'll have to change your Google search Deb, ha ha!

Wendi has a good spot, they have a disabled section here.

Most MFCers at the front, so we're all good;-)

well its guarenteed they will all have a good time...has there EVER been a Mika concert with negative reportages??!?! :naughty::thumb_yello:

I also hope the weather stays good for them:thumb_yello:

Hahah.. Mmmn I don't think that's possible. :naughty:

Unless it's a cancellation or something :huh:

Okay, change of plan Sam Sparro on first, blistering set, guy is stunning. Blowing a gale on stage, so he changed the end of Black and Gold to "Now it's cold"! Hilarious!

My mistake, it's Hercules and the Love Affair, so you'll have to change your Google search Deb, ha ha!

That's great!

I'm glad everyone has a good spot!

Thanks Rose! :punk:

HAVE FUN EVERYONE! :flowers2:

I'm lovin' your reports, Rose. :thumb_yello:, MFCers at the front! And I am happy for Wendy.

Thats Great news Rose!!!

Thanks for keeping up updated!!:punk:

Fantastic ! Have a great time ! ;)

Say hi to the MFCers if you can :roftl::bleh:

85 MFCers are waiting for SUNSHINE in Amsterdam:wink2:

we are waiting for reports...photos...videos...feelings...here:wink2:

and I am waiting for my first live MIKA´s show:blush-anim-cl:...I hope it will be soon...:wink2:

MIKA - AMSTERDAM IS ONLY YOUR FOR TODAY EVENING:punk:...GOOOOO:thumb_yello:

Great news about the mfc'ers at the front, Mika will notice immidiatly.

:yay::yay:

That's great Rose!!

Jee I'm so excited and I'm not even there, I guess I'm just there in spirit :blush-anim-cl:

That's great Rose!!

Jee I'm so excited and I'm not even there, I guess I'm just there in spirit :blush-anim-cl:

Its true all of us here are with them in spirit not to worry :punk: