Exactly.:naughty:. Maybe when the fever stops a bit and nobody talks to me about it again, I'll watch the movie. Actually, I was thinking about that the other day.

But even if I go and I like the movie, I'll always prefer Harry Potter.:punk:.

Never say always UNTIL you have seen it!!!! :das:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard, I'm reading Twilight now and I really like it, but for the books I'd choose Harry, for the movie, well it's a tie because Edward is simply irresistible but the HP ones are amusing in general. Hmmm...In the end I'd have to go for Harry, but it's close:naughty:

NO way! I would have never thunk it from you Ingie! :mf_rosetinted:

yeah holly!

but i know her.. she won`t read Twilight :naughty:

i tryed to make her read the books but i give up :bleh:

HAHA well, never give up!!!

Since early december my sister were talking about Twilight and wanted me to watch it with her. She hadn't stop telling me "you REALLY REALLY REALLY should watch it, really!!"....& I was always telling her NO it's not "for my age"....till last week...she won...

never thought i'd like it....vampires..:boxed:....but it's a nice story...

Now I've watched it twice:blush-anim-cl:( french & english) and read the 4 books in 4 days:naughty:....just because I was curious to know how it will end...:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by LebAngel

NO way! I would have never thunk it from you Ingie! :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sorry Holly, but Twilight needed a long time to actually get the action started. So we just drooled away looking at Edward, but looking back on the movie it's really a tie with the Potter.

true!

I saw the movie with ingie and at first I was like..'twilight?' but then I saw robert...:naughty: and it was one of the best movies I've ever seen:wub2:

I would have killed to have seen the movie with Ingie! :mf_rosetinted: Too bad we do not all live in the same place - and we could have a Twilight Party when the dvd comes out!!! DANG Brianna -- do you hear me? I think we may be on to something here!!!!! Can I get a woot woot

btw I felt in love with the soundtrack...maybe more than with the movie!

Bella's (non official) lullaby is simply GREAT!

I agree! I ♥ the soundtrack and Bella's lulluby is one of my FAVES!!!!

I'm sorry Holly, but Twilight needed a long time to actually get the action started. So we just drooled away looking at Edward, but looking back on the movie it's really a tie with the Potter.

I did the same thing! :doh: My eyes were GLUED to the screen the whole time! I was just starring at Edward (maybe with my mouth open wide) the whole time!!!! Aaaahhhhhh!

hmmm.... That's a hard choice but I have to say is

TWILIGHT!

Edward is my true love:wub2::naughty:

:clap:

Never say always UNTIL you have seen it!!!! :das:

You don't know me.:naughty:. I'm actually getting a Harry Potter tattoo this year. I wouldn't change my feeling towards those books for anything. I feel like crying everytime someone mentions Snape. And I really really love to do the opposite to what most of the people does. So, since everyone loves Twilight too much, I won't see the movie or read any of the books. Maybe later, when everybody calms down with it.:naughty:.

Edited by Ana1202

You don't know me.:naughty:. I'm actually getting a Harry Potter tattoo this year. I wouldn't change my feeling towards those books for anything. I feel like crying everytime someone mentions Snape. And I really really love to do the opposite to what most of the people does. So, since everyone loves Twilight too much, I won't see the movie or read any of the books. Maybe later, when everybody calms down with it.:naughty:.

lol

i know.. you`ll probably watch the movie in 3 years time :naughty:

are you finally getting the tattoo?

lol

i know.. you`ll probably watch the movie in 3 years time :naughty:

are you finally getting the tattoo?

True.:aah:.

I'm waiting a bit to make sure that's the drawing I want and I have to think where to place it.:bleh:. But my mom already aproved so, it's my decition now.:bleh:.

True.:aah:.

I'm waiting a bit to make sure that's the drawing I want and I have to think where to place it.:bleh:. But my mom already aproved so, it's my decition now.:bleh:.

greatt!! :punk:

my dad probably will kill me if i get a Mika tattoo :naughty: maybe when i get 18.. but i don`t think so.. :bleh:

OHH noooo don't make me choose!!! I love both!! Harry potter is part of my life!!! but I love the twilight saga too it's too hard!

I really really love Edward!! but I think I can't say I prefer twilight over harry potter! and the same goes for harry potter! haha :roftl:

I have to say, Ana, that Im like you. I thought I was never gonna like Twilight. The only difference is that I looooooooooooove vampire novels, so when I saw tons of people like it, I was so courius that I couldnt help myself and decided to read Twilight. Anyway, Harry Potter will always be in my heart! :wub2:

Lau, Vero ir right. Drácula is an amazing book, you will love it. and maybe, like me and Vero, will fall in love?

Edited by Isa

I have to say, Ana, that Im like you. I thought I was never gonna like Twilight. The only difference is that I looooooooooooove vampire novels, so when I saw tons of people like it, I was so courius that I couldnt help myself and decided to read Twilight. Anyway, Harry Potter will always be in my heart! :wub2:

Lau, Vero ir right. Drácula is an amazing book, you will love it. and maybe, like me and Vero, will fall in love?

i`ll try to but it next month.. :bleh:

i don`t have money now :(

I've got to read dracula too!!! i was searching prices and there are some books on a good price! probably i'll buy it! this week or next one! :punk:

Harry Potter.:punk:.

I'm tired of people talking about Twilight with me, all the time saying 'You have to read the books, watch the movie, it's awesome !!'. I don't have anything against Twilight, it's just the people that annoy me all the time with it. It doesn't bother me people talking about it with other Twilight fans, it just annoys me when they talk about it with me and try to convince me.

I haven't read the books, I haven't seen the movie and I'm not planning to do it. I don't like vampires. Love stories make me sick :puke:.

So, I choose Harry Potter.:bleh:. I'm a huge fan. I've read all the books. But I'm a fan of the books, not of the movies. The movies are great, but the books are a whole different thing.

My sister was the same... when I gave in, I actually enjoyed it...

we need a poll here

We sure do...

harry aaaaaaallll the way....!!

slytherin power!

And that's not at all surprising! :naughty:

I did the same thing! :doh: My eyes were GLUED to the screen the whole time! I was just starring at Edward (maybe with my mouth open wide) the whole time!!!! Aaaahhhhhh!

My eyes were glued to the screen whenever Cam, Taylor or Kellan were on there...

*imagines running caramel topping over Kellan's abs and licking it off*

Ooooh sorry.... :naughty:

I find it so hard to enjoy a movie after I've read a book... quite often they leave stuff out that I think is important, or they do stuff that just seems stupid...

For example, the sparkling part in Twilight... I though that was quite pathetic... the sound effects sounded stupid (the sparkling would've been okay if the sound wasn't there)... and leaving out Jasper's power, and how Alice and James are connected... Jasper's power is probably more important, but still...

And the Harry movies are always leaving stuff out, or putting stupid lines in... The way Dan said "I love magic." in GoF sounded cheesy, and they took out Ron starting in quidditch... I wanted to hear Gryffindor sing "Weasley is our king!"

I really pull apart movies after I read books... I should either watch the movies and not read the books, or read the books and not watch the movie...

I would have killed to have seen the movie with Ingie! :mf_rosetinted: Too bad we do not all live in the same place - and we could have a Twilight Party when the dvd comes out!!! DANG Brianna -- do you hear me? I think we may be on to something here!!!!! Can I get a woot woot

Your time will come my friend:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by IngievV

Well I was thinking and thinking and thinking and I made my choise....

I prefer Harry Potter!!!! it was a bit difficult to choose, but after see the new trailer was like, i love harry potter books, i want to see the movies just like the book say, but you can't always get what you want. But the movies are great to, are getting better and better! though i always going to prefer books over movies.

BUT that doesn't mean that I don't like twilight! i still love those books!!! there are really amazing