REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of Mika @ Velodrome Arcachon (France

Fmbm

After waiting for a while' date=' John came, assessed the situation (we were at least 120 I think), then talked to security and they put a system which Olga told me was used in Italy: they created a way between two barriers, Mika would be at one end and we would see him one by one. We waited for a couple of hours. Lulu was back so she explained us about her experience, of course she was all excited! I will let her the pleasure to explain you all (I'll ask her tomorrow if she can post her experience on this thread when she's back to a computer). But three big ones (I hope she won't mind me telling them):

1) Mika introduced her to Christian Louboutin, very naturally. Christian showed up and Mika was talking with Lulu, so he just introduced them to each other: Lucinda: Christian; Christian: Lucinda :mf_rosetinted::roftl:!

2) The French lyrics were not written by Mika himself, he wrote only a little part of it. Lulu asked Mika about the lyrics cause we can't understand everything. He said: wait, I have them written I'll give them to you. When he gave them to her, she asked for him to sign them, he said no, saying that he did not write them, that it was Dorian.

Lulu: I don't know Dorian

Mika: WHAT, YOU DON'T KNOW DORIAN???? (Damned :naughty:)

3) She's been proposed to be big girl again tomorrow! They also asked her to investigate to find big girls and lollipop girls if she knows some potential ones

So we were waiting in line, I was towards the end with Arnaud. Our girls with the banner were ahead of us (maybe 5 meters), we saw Mika smile and laugh, and I believe (but I have to confirm with the girls) that he called John so he could see himself on the banner. The girls told me afterwards that Mika loved it. And they had decided to give this one to him so he got it!

When my turn came, I was quite joyful, threw a big: Salut Mika comment ça va? He replied by a ça va, signed my ticket (got an eye and a star also on it) and said: C'est bon de te voir (good to see you), putting his arm on mine. Then I asked him a question about a project on Mikawebsite I had been asked about and he told me Lulu had a already asked him, so I was oops you know we try to make sure to fill the missions we've been given. I told him see you in La Rochelle but he was already with Arnaud so these words were for nothing lol...

When Mika was done, his mum called from the door of the bus, asking who made this wonderful banner, she sent Andy to collect the names of Mélie, Biche, Orphée and Ighins. Would be great if they could post a blog about it! Mrs Penniman loved the banner, and when the girls told her that she was on it, she got back in the bus to look at it again, she had not realised she was on it!

That's my report for today! I don't know if I'll be able to post a report from La Rochelle, but we'll be more (around 30 of us) so I'm sure other people from Mikawebsite who also are on here will report (like Pamette).

Goodnight all! Got to wake up very early tomorrow ![/quote']

great report Em! thanks for posting:thumb_yello:

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:offtopic:

(this smilies's got an angry face, not the case here)

LOUIZA!:shocked:

i cannot cope with all your avatars! anytime a different louiza/netina!

we def need to meet in the flesh! :naughty:

advice: make yr tshirt more visible................:wink2:

Hi guys,

The French squad is traveling but I asked them yesterday whenever they can to send a clear picture of the banner, and they will do so.

I'll put my La Rochelle report tonight, I need a good sleep before! Got back home an hour ago and I'm more than knackered.

Em said:
Hi guys' date='

The French squad is traveling but I asked them yesterday whenever they can to send a clear picture of the banner, and they will do so.

I'll put my La Rochelle report tonight, I need a good sleep before! Got back home an hour ago and I'm more than knackered.[/quote']

Merci, Em! We can wait... impatiently, but we can do it! :naughty: Sweet dreams! dcdeb

Lulu! :biggrin2:

Yesterday, Andy told us (in French) that there were something new. We tought about a new video and we didn't ger wrong.

wow,andy surprised me!:naughty:he's also polyglot:roftl: