Waht do you think Mika is doing right now?

lala_lollies44

Okay, this seems kind of weird and stalkerish,:naughty: but when my sister and I were obsessed with Backstreet boys in the 90s:blush-anim-cl:, we used to imagine what they were doing at random moments during the day. We didn't necessarily think of realistic things, it was just a fun game we played to see who could paint a funnier picture. SO, what do you think Mika is doing at this very moment?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, this seems kind of weird and stalkerish,:naughty: but when my sister and I were obsessed with Backstreet boys in the 90s:blush-anim-cl:, we used to imagine what they were doing at random moments during the day. We didn't necessarily think of realistic things, it was just a fun game we played to see who could paint a funnier picture. SO, what do you think Mika is doing at this very moment?

Making tea. Naked.:naughty:

Jokes.

And now he's on the toilet.

And now he's making another videoblog for us, just to show us how nice he is:mf_rosetinted:

hes making the blog on the toilet?! lol :P

right now

he is thankiing his mum for the delicious dinner, and he is clearing the table, and is sneaking tea down to his room, so he can have a tea party. :naughty:

have chicken

sorry i couldnt resist.

my fourplets knows how i talk about it

never mind.

ai ai ai Lienīt! :naughty::naughty::naughty: ko tu tādus vārdus ņem mutē?! :blush-anim-cl::roftl: ak šī samaitātā jaunatne...:thumbdown::naughty: