Grace Kelly demo

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like some sort of mad clown or circusmaster is trying to lure unsuspecting innocents into a kind of demented funhouse. :biggrin2:

Good description:naughty: He freaked me out though, like he was hypnotising me. "You're gonna Love Today...you're gonna love today...when I count to 3 and clap in my hands...you'll love today..."

Good description:naughty: He freaked me out though, like he was hypnotising me. "You're gonna Love Today...you're gonna love today...when I count to 3 and clap in my hands...you'll love today..."

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

That was really funny! :lmfao:

The LT demo is also scary, especially the beginning:roftl: And the text was a bit different. Of both demos, I prefer the album versions:roftl:

The begining is kinda scary, it's like he is reading a bedtime story to someone. :naughty:

I love the demo version far better the album one, although the live version is my top favorite. :thumb_yello:

The begining is kinda scary, it's like he is reading a bedtime story to someone. :naughty:

I love the demo version far better the album one, although the live version is my top favorite. :thumb_yello:

I'm too scared to like the demo, but I agree, the live version rocks my socks off:punk:

• 3 years later...

so i only just became aware of the LT demo. how the heck did i miss this?!?!?! :roftl:

the GK demo makes me giggle, especially the meow at the end.

@Piperita Patty: he does it on lots of live versions, here's the 1st one i thought of-